Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

BlitzBlast posted:

Also it's pretty great that the P4 era closed off with a literal musical.

It'll never stop. P4 never stops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I am thankful for it.

Persona 4 Kart (featuring p3) is gonna be great.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

The fact that the final boss doesn't feature Nanako performing the sweet final Guitar Solo is a goddamn travesty

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

OneDeadman posted:

The fact that the final boss doesn't feature Nanako performing the sweet final Guitar Solo is a goddamn travesty

Nanoko doesn't... go into the tv world, she helps from outside.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

CottonWolf posted:

Elizabeth wasn't in P4 was she? So far they've had no P3 characters as far as I can see.

They said they're gonna make P3 Dancing All Night if this sells well.

Margaret mentions her in P4, after you fight her. Basically Liz went AWOL from her Velvet duties to go find a power capable of freeing Minato's soul and has been searching for that ever since.

In Arena/Ultimax she is mostly there just to mess around and goof off.

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Bi-Han now we've got Bad Blood

Excels posted:

Margaret mentions her in P4, after you fight her. Basically Liz went AWOL from her Velvet duties to go find a power capable of freeing Minato's soul and has been searching for that ever since.

In Arena/Ultimax she is mostly there just to mess around and goof off.

If im not mistaken in ultimax (I had jp version so I didn't play story) wasn't she at the door holding nyx back and saw what p3 mc was doing in an attempt to figure out if there's anyway she can use her power to free him?

Not gonna lie I kinda dig how no matter how silly they get with p4 stuff they are pretty muchkeeping the p3 ending.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Well supposedly she checks up on him periodically and once a year she has to throw Erebus back to the Moon.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

One day Minato will stop being a door, probably the day Yu's incredibly busy Golden Week ends.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Minato will will stop being a door for one day when he's forced to compete in a tournament of mini-games alongside Yu and Potter-kun in the next exciting installment of P4, Persona 4: Party All Day.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Junpei Hyde posted:

One day Minato will stop being a door, probably the day Yu's incredibly busy Golden Week ends.

DemiFiend shows and throws down the gauntlet. IT'S SMTMANIA!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Any word on when/how a UK Goon can play Devil Survivor Overclocked? Far as I know there is no real release date yet

ParliamentOfDogs
Jan 29, 2009

My genre's thriller... What's yours?
I hope the SMT 6 postpocalypse is Elizabeth loving up and freeing the mc and her back up plan sucked and fails.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Calico Heart posted:

Any word on when/how a UK Goon can play Devil Survivor Overclocked? Far as I know there is no real release date yet

Overclocked has been out for a while, the EU version needs a patch to not poo poo itself. You probably mean Record Breaker, we get that in October.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Golden Goat posted:

NOBODY STOPS

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Golden Goat posted:

I am 100% fine with this. Arena needs a new version with the P3P feMC and the P5 cast, anyway, and I want an Arena/Ultimax anime.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Kill meeeeeeeeeeeee

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Lemon Curdistan posted:

I am 100% fine with this. Arena needs a new version with the P3P feMC and the P5 cast, anyway, and I want an Arena/Ultimax anime.
We will never get FeMC.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Playable Fuuka when.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

Never. Let these characters die with dignity.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Normie Slayer posted:

We will never get FeMC.

Super Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Hyper Turbo 4k: playable feMC, Theodore and Fuuka. Nanako/Ryotaro are added as a DLC character (Ryotaro acts as Nanako's Persona). Added option to play Koromaru solo, accidentally making him top of every tier list.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jul 3, 2015

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Super Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Hyper Turbo 4k: playable feMC, Theodore and Fuuka. Nanako/Ryotaro are added as a DLC character (Ryotaro acts as Nanako's Persona). Added option to play Koromaru solo, accidentally making him top of every tier list.

Dojima was actually planned as a playable character with Nanako as his persona.

Atlus shot the idea down.

Pimp Drakula
Oct 12, 2013

Lord Chumley posted:

:magical:

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Lord Chumley posted:

i guess they wanted to keep with the theme of dojima never directly acknowledging the Persona stuff

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Wish they had kept the theme of "Adachi is actually a terrible person and should stay locked up" instead.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Oh yeah, does Adachi appear in the plot of DaN at all? How does that work?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
He's a DLC character, he has nothing to do with the plot.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

That is gravely unfortunate.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

BlitzBlast posted:

The way DAN ends with basically everyone just going "huh, that sure happened" makes me hope that for the rest of their life the Investigation team will just get randomly attacked by some mythological figure vaguely related to the Izanagi mythos every other week or so. They'll plan meet-ups around it and everything, it's just life.

Also it's pretty great that the P4 era closed off with a literal musical.

Japan's Buffy the Vampire Slayer sure is weird.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Normie Slayer posted:

Oh yeah, does Adachi appear in the plot of DaN at all? How does that work?

He goes back to jail at the end of Ultimax and presumably serves out his sentence passively from that point on. His presence in anything else is just fanservice.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Excels posted:

Link?

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

http://personacentral.com/atlus-considering-a-persona-3-dancing-game-if-persona-4-dancing-all-night-sells-well/

quote:

We are looking into the possibility of a ‘Persona 3 Dancing’ game and, if Persona 4: Dancing All Night sells well, we will consider it.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

i'll buy a vita for dancing aigis

i'll buy two vitas for dancing metis or labrys

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I don't know why I was surprised by that website's existence

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I wouldn't buy p3 dancing all night

maybe yukari dancing all night or shinjiro dancing all night

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

Inflammatory posted:

i remember when i was that naive...

I doubt they'll stop making P4 games, but with P5 coming out P4 isn't the latest Persona game anymore. So yeah, the era's ending.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I'd buy Junpei Dancing All Night if there were no chidoris allowed

same goes for meth jesus dancing all night

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Excels posted:

i'll buy a vita for dancing aigis

I want to dress up Aigis in different stuff. And go on dates with Aigis.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
There should never have been a P4 Era

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The_Frag_Man posted:

I want to dress up Aigis in different stuff. And go on dates with Aigis.

Isn't this P3P?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

BlitzBlast posted:

I doubt they'll stop making P4 games, but with P5 coming out P4 isn't the latest Persona game anymore. So yeah, the era's ending.
Holy poo poo, Persona 4 has been the latest Persona for nearly a decade. Time loving flies.