Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.twitch.tv/kissmyafrocard/c/4740960

Afro got the run, beating Funkdoc's old Sypha time by 21 seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Speaking of Funkdoc, he's back and streaming Valkyrie Profile runs. http://www.twitch.tv/srkfunkdoc

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
No posts about Puncay's new 120 PB, dang. http://www.twitch.tv/puncayshun/b/551349578?t=11m33s 1:43:02. He's gonna get 1:42 reaaaally soon so you all should watch him whenever he's streaming runs cuz it's gonna happen in the next few streams almost for sure.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

heeheex2 posted:

No posts about Puncay's new 120 PB, dang. http://www.twitch.tv/puncayshun/b/551349578?t=11m33s 1:43:02. He's gonna get 1:42 reaaaally soon so you all should watch him whenever he's streaming runs cuz it's gonna happen in the next few streams almost for sure.

I would watch except for my curse.he only gets runs while I'm not capable of watching. Even if I'm just making the active choice to Abbott's watching him he can't get a tin. I have to be at work.

I'll be sure to make another promo video though. The last one came it a day before 143

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

heeheex2 posted:

It's funny, if you add up the time he spent randomly pausing out of frustration after loving something up and acting indecisive on whether he wanted to reset or not he would have got 1:42 easily.

edit:

Who the gently caress is GregSky and what is this big drama with some streamer named Brittany? Is this new Twitch drama? Because I can't get enough of that stuff.

double edit: oh this is kind of old. pretty funny though but its no stiv/tolki.

Shimrra Jamaane fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jul 27, 2014

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Spike just got the KH 1.5 Proud mode WR, beat the previous record by 2 minutes.

OH MY GOD, I'm sorry Gilder, that was the most heartbreaking end to that run. :cry:

Alteisen fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Jul 27, 2014

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
Oh my god, Punc is -38.2 after Bowser 2

e:aaaaand +10

Moatman fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Jul 27, 2014

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Moatman posted:

Oh my god, Punc is -38.2 after Bowser 2

Yep. But Rainbow Ride has killed many a more promising runs.

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003
well now I have to watch it

he's going to gently caress up rr for old times sake though

also esa2014 kicks off in a few hours so be sure to watch that :)

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

100 coin BB is such an underated time waster.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

lol. maybe next time

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
ahahaha

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
let us knoow if any

goes on

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

which one is STIV in that photo? Please tell me its the smug fucker on the left.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

The most southern dandy robot judge

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

which one is STIV in that photo? Please tell me its the smug fucker on the left.

It is :allears:

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
yeah

:huh:

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003
he's the smug fucker on the left

I missed puncys whiff earlier :( what happened I was hoping for rr

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

And Sam isn't even in the photo. Glorious.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

BloodWulfe posted:

he's the smug fucker on the left

I missed puncys whiff earlier :( what happened I was hoping for rr

He died on THI, I think. Then he just broke and got progressively slower from +11s to +like 1:17

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

How many times is the Stiv stuff going to be brought up, can we just give it a rest? It's starting to become the new equivalent of bringing up UltraJMan's mom slapping him.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Do you think Stiv would sleep with UltraJMan's mom?

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Studio posted:

Depends on weather or not he likes BDSM.

(YES I KNOW IT WAS THE EASY JOKE I HAD TO THOUGH)

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Studio posted:

Depends if he likes being slapped.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Zeether posted:

How many times is the Stiv stuff going to be brought up, can we just give it a rest? It's starting to become the new equivalent of bringing up UltraJMan's mom slapping him.

No, because it's equal parts pathetic and funny in a way only nerd internet drama can be.

TheGreatGildersneeze
Feb 24, 2001
My passive aggressive shilling for Microsoft has gone beyond weird obsession levels. I have no attachment to reality outside of my feelings for a plastic box. I should shut my fat fucking mouth and stop trying to do PR for a billion dollar corp

Alteisen posted:

OH MY GOD, I'm sorry Gilder, that was the most heartbreaking end to that run. :cry:
gently caress the medallions. Seriously. RIP 19s improvement.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Bisqwit, of TAS notoriety, is doing a speedrun of Papers, Please. Never played it myself, but it seems interesting. Said he was trying to get "Ending 19," whatever that means. http://www.twitch.tv/realbisqwit

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003
Caleb has been doing Earthbound runs every Sunday for a bit now, but he's on good PB pace after crashing in Threed. It's still pretty easy to lose, but watch it anyways 'cause it's a good jrpg run.

https://twitch.tv/calebhart42

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

CubicalSucrose posted:

Bisqwit, of TAS notoriety, is doing a speedrun of Papers, Please. Never played it myself, but it seems interesting. Said he was trying to get "Ending 19," whatever that means. http://www.twitch.tv/realbisqwit

If I remember, it's the ending where you side with the organization that wishes to overthrow their corrupt government and create a new society. It's considered a good ending since you don't die in it.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Oh hey, a (full) Spelunky TAS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erKcxsuF268

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Zeether posted:

Well Zybourne Clock still gets brought up and that was almost eight years ago so

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

mp5 posted:

Well Zybourne Clock still gets brought up and that was almost eight years ago so

The Zybourne Clock is timelessly hysterical and anyone who disagrees can push their balls off the edge of a cliff.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Let's all observe how quickly that guy just lept at the opportunity to take the moral high ground against jokes and change the subject at 4am when Stiv hasn't been mentioned in like 6+ pages other than those 5 posts within 30 minutes of each other. Such courage!

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

BloodWulfe posted:

Caleb has been doing Earthbound runs every Sunday for a bit now, but he's on good PB pace after crashing in Threed. It's still pretty easy to lose, but watch it anyways 'cause it's a good jrpg run.

https://twitch.tv/calebhart42

I would watch caleb if he would put a shirt on.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

ColdPie posted:

B-b-b-b-b-but bro do you even lift???

I agree, though. Its a dumb gimmick.

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003

ColdPie posted:

He sold all of his shirts for perler beads.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

If it helps, I encourage you guys to look at the window the video games are being played in instead of the one with the man that gives you confusing and shameful feelings.

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

ColdPie posted:

you will never watch any runs of his then

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

beep by grandpa posted:

If it helps, I encourage you guys to look at the window the video games are being played in instead of the one with the man that gives you confusing and shameful feelings.

There's a time for hot dudes, and there's a time for hot video game speed runs.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ColdPie posted:

There's a time for hot dudes, and there's a time for hot video game speed runs.

Nope, you can mix both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth256
Mar 30, 2010
Goatrope's ahead almost 3 minutes right now going into the Maw on Halo 1 legendary

• Locked thread