Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

furry drum circle posted:

I'll be pretty busy today and tomorrow, so I am gonna make one more Dogathon spam post before the 4th!

Earlier this week, Cosmo was doing some ZZT races with Sockfolder to practice the route. In doing so they discovered a way to grab the key outside the castle and get back outside the moat before the troll guard blocks the path again, skipping about 1/4 of the game. Sockfolder then found a whole slew of sequence breaks that take his total time down to about 13 minutes, from ~45. Cosmo didn't want to be so far behind on the route, so now Sockfolder is doing the ZZT run and Cosmo is doing a Super Monkey Ball run. That brings the Dogathon up to 15 games now:

Blast Corps (any%)
Fantasy Zone (any%)
Chex Quest (100%+any% b2b)
Armored Core (any%)
Quest 64 (any% race vs kirkq)
Super Mario 64 (1-handed 16 star)
Commander Keen 4 (any%)
Super Monkey Ball (expert)
Town of ZZT (any%)
Duke Nukum (episode 1)
Kid Chameleon (4boss)
Godzilla (any%)
Toejam & Earl (fixed any%)
SSX (breaking TG wr's)
Blast Dozer (1-handed 100%)

It's gonna be a lotta fun! See you guys on Sunday!!!

Heads up everybody, this is now underway at http://www.justin.tv/peaches__!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

elf help book posted:

What do i get if I donate during this...

If you mean during this game, you could win Nintendo-themed Uno and some pins of some sort (probably also Nintendo-themed).

Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

katkillad2 posted:

Funkdoc's heroes of wrestling down for anyone else? loving narcs :argh:

I'm sure he'll find a way to keep it going, keep an eye on his twitter account.

Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

AV Club's Gameological Society published a story about Siglemic today. It's cool to see this stuff getting some mainstream coverage, but unfortunately it doesn't look like the reporter got an interview with him or anything so there's not much to it that we don't already know.

http://gameological.com/2012/08/mr-perfect/

Spraynard Kruger fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Aug 29, 2012

Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

I like how MetaSigma posts like he talks.

MetaSigma posted:

Wait a minute...explain a couple of things...how do you get 3 crystals from BOTH side during the raptor fight? I noticed that in your 100% TAS you sometimes get some INSANE pick-ups. Are those MANIPULABLE?! In Console version the left side only gives 1 and the right 3 (Or the other way around) So how did you snag 6!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

Siglemic is doing a 70-star SM64 live from PAX East.

http://www.twitch.tv/twitch

• Locked thread