Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saphire_flames
Sep 24, 2010
tj&e2 is a lot better ;-D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saphire_flames
Sep 24, 2010

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Cosmo (and several others) are doing another OoT Puzzle Race: http://justin.tv/cosmowright

This time, the goal is to get the Fire Medallion, and the following things are banned:

- Deku Shield
- Deku Stick
- Goron Tunic
- Bombchus
- Bottles (so no Bottle Adventure or Reverse BA)
- Heart Pieces or Containers
- No using Bomb Flowers as Adult Link
- Adult Link Trade Quest Items

wrecked it baby

Saphire_flames
Sep 24, 2010

Nalk posted:

This was a lot of fun to watch. How often are these puzzle races done??

not very. it's pretty tough to come up with good ones. last one was about 2 months ago i think. i had a lot of fun with this one though, it wasn't too bad even being relatively new to the game :)

Saphire_flames
Sep 24, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I would have figured he'd be rolling in that sweet sweet ad money. Speaking of which, do big name speed runners like Siglemic and Cosmo make a living by streaming?

sig lives with his parents but if he wanted to and streamed more regularly and only streamed attempts and such that people like to watch more he absolutely could. the amount of money he was getting back when he had his initial viewer surge was a little disgusting. cosmo doesn't really stream often enough at all for that though.

Saphire_flames
Sep 24, 2010

Alteisen posted:

Yes, please let's continue talking about Jman and what a piece of poo poo he is because he spazzed out and got slapped by his mother.

Quick, someone email him that video then post his replies.

why do you keep defending him constantly? seriously of all people why defend him. he is a genuine piece of poo poo who keeps having these absurdly pathetic breakdowns, what is at all appealing about him to you that you've had to make like 4 posts telling people to stop being mean to him?

Saphire_flames
Sep 24, 2010
i'm not sure if this has been linked or not?

http://tindeck.com/listen/dvjd

he's seriously kinda the worst. not just some innocent kid who got bullied. an actual bad person.

Saphire_flames
Sep 24, 2010
they are both european.

Saphire_flames
Sep 24, 2010
no this is

Saphire_flames
Sep 24, 2010

Zotwoz posted:

:stare: I think this is the first time I've heard of this.

Is there a video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOXy_X4QqjM

Saphire_flames
Sep 24, 2010

Salt Fish posted:

Does anyone have any advice for getting wsplit to work with games that prevent global hotkeys? I want to split from Dark Souls on PC but it locks down all keyboard input. Even my media hotkeys aren't working.

running wsplit as admin worked for me on a game that did that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saphire_flames
Sep 24, 2010

SuccinctAndPunchy posted:

what is it with people and inventing weird rulesets to try and enforce fairness, why can't we just love a game but in full knowledge that it's broken and random and the individual results say nothing about our skill.

what is the point of racing if the end result is meaningless?

• Locked thread