Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpectacuLars
Oct 22, 2010
Cosmo is streaming 24 hours of OoT right now. Well on his way on breaking the new WR of 2:42:31 by some japanese dude.

http://www.justin.tv/cosmowright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpectacuLars
Oct 22, 2010

Kyrosiris posted:

Does anyone know when Siglemic's runs start today?

The rumor has it that he's going to start just about now.

e: The hell? beaten. By two minutes?!

SpectacuLars
Oct 22, 2010
If I understood people correctly, he also did a 24 hour practice run yesterday. :psyduck:

SpectacuLars
Oct 22, 2010

HoldYourFire posted:

Apparently the picture-in-picture was removed because Sig found it too distracting. But the personal best run has been uploaded so I should be able to sync it up for myself tomorrow.

Edit: Also people keep trolling the chat claiming that Sig is a girl.

You wouldn't mind sharing the link, would you? Or did you mean the stuff SeedyV linked? Because having to switch stream mid-run is a bit too involved for me. :effort:

SpectacuLars
Oct 22, 2010

HKR posted:

Scrub League Speed Running.

Brilliant idea, HKR, I was just thinking the thread needed something like this.
Personally, I wouldn't mind if it had or had not been done a thousand times before. If at least the first few games had good documentation, it would perhaps be more accessible to complete newcomers?
If you don't mind, I'll nominate a game I've been tempted to start running for a while now that is apparently pretty fun to speedrun - perhaps a little bit hard at times - and that is Metroid Prime. (I tried entering it to your sheet, but Google Doc seems to be broken on this machine.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpectacuLars
Oct 22, 2010

Let's not leave this to die, eh? Had a real quick look in my shelves and on GOG, and added in a couple more games for kicks. If we want this thing to gain momentum, we should probably agree upon something soon, don't you think?

• Locked thread