Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008
I'm curious to see how long the semisalic gavelkind gimmick lasts, because that seems like it would be a tremendous pain in the rear end to plan around. It would be a good narrative device for palace intrigue though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008
Out of curiosity, would said mod work on Vanilla CK? I ask because my attempt to download DV failed for some reason - when I try to boot it up I get told that I'm missing some textures or something.

TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008
1. Yes
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. Yes

TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008

Gov: A
Idea: C

TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008

Azerbaijan shall be a shining torch to the world

TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008
That reads like a thrice forwarded chain e-mail

TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008
To the Bosphorus! I would love to see Azerbaijani hegemony over Istanbul.

TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008
Wow, this is unfortunate. I was really looking forward to Liberal Russia, maximum tolerance Azerbaijan, and everything else. Hopefully Paradox gets their poo poo together.

TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008
Right, Europeans had built up resistance to smallpox through the several waves of smallpox that swept through Europe in the thousand or so years before the arrival of Europeans in the New World. As A Buttery Pastry indicated, a lot of that had to do with the fact that Europeans and Asians lived in close contact with livestock for thousands of years, while Native Americans did not generally have close contact with domesticated animals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008

Wiz posted:

HoD world map and our new demographics (Azerbaijani and Turkish are accepted):

You misspelled Persua :colbert:

• Locked thread