Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chariot
Aug 24, 2010
This thread prompted me to try out EU3(as the Swabia one prompted me to try CK). I spent 50+ years struggling to survive financially as Portugal before collapsing due to debt and going to look on the wiki. As it turns out, the economy doesn't automatically run itself; I had been ignoring it completely. :downs:

New game, and I am doing infinitely better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chariot
Aug 24, 2010

Patter Song posted:

I so hope that natives wreck that Swedish colony. It is the dumbest thing. I mean, British Tierra del Fuego was pretty dumb, but picking a few acres of snow in Canada for no apparent reason is crazy.

In my current game that same province was colonized by Oman of all places... :crossarms:

Chariot
Aug 24, 2010

Dr. Tough posted:

Sounds like somebody needs to delete their map cache.

Nah, everything's been going fine otherwise, and this was in the mid-late 1600s. They've also expanded around Africa and into Indonesia.

• Locked thread