Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disproportionation
Feb 20, 2011

Oh god it's the Clone Saga all over again.
1) Did Timur die during his first military campaign?
No.
2) Did Zabulistan successfully resist the Ghaznavid invasion?
Yes.
3) Did the Mongol invasion of Japan succeed in reaching the island?
Yes
4) Did the megafauna in Australia/New Zealand survive human migration into the continent?
Yes.
5) Did Sundiata Keita die in exile?
No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disproportionation
Feb 20, 2011

A
I figure a grand army will reduce the vast manpower gap between us and the Armenians

Disproportionation
Feb 20, 2011

A Bill of Rights would be pretty good.

Disproportionation
Feb 20, 2011

16 inflation is ridiculous.

Disproportionation
Feb 20, 2011

Spiderfist Island posted:

By the way, this is directed at nobody in particular: if you're making a fascist flag, please don't just stick an evil looking/national symbol in a white circle on a field and call it a day. I know how you feel. I hate making fascist flags. It's tempting to just get it over with by getting a nationalist symbol and shoving it in a circle. But, as Terrifying Effigies has shown, a little effort goes a long way in conveying that every fascist movement has its own cultural quirks, but deep down they're all really goddamn evil.
It might be worth looking at some examples of political flags to see how they can vary from place to place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disproportionation
Feb 20, 2011

SirPhoebos posted:

You know, if character limits are not an issue, then why not give El Presidente a more germanic name, such as Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbo­n-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thras­her-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahn­wagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-nurnburger-bratwustle-gernspurten-mitz-w­eimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shonedanker-kalbsfleisch-mitt­ler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?

Personally I would vote for Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel, I heard the Silly Party has made some big gains over their rivals in this election season.

• Locked thread