Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jay Dub
Jul 27, 2009

I'm not listening
to youuuuu...
Meet the Fall Guy:

He's the mascot for Oil-Dri, a cat litter-like substance used for cleaning up oil spills. At my day job, we get a shipment of this crap every month or so. After doing a bit of research, I found that there's really only one image of this unfortunate character on the internet.

So let's help 'em out and send the Fall Guy on some wacky adventures! For starters...

Here's a more gif-friendly image:

Have at it, you wizards of the 'shop!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Dub
Jul 27, 2009

I'm not listening
to youuuuu...
Oh man, I knew if I just went to bed, you guys would spin some gold for me by morning (or midday, whatever).

Keep it up!

Jay Dub
Jul 27, 2009

I'm not listening
to youuuuu...

mr.cake posted:

This is not the thread i was hoping it would be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4LX8PPMuOY

I'll admit, the Lee Majors show hadn't even occurred to me when I started the thread. He's been well represented so far, though.

Jay Dub
Jul 27, 2009

I'm not listening
to youuuuu...
Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals!

Also, I noticed that now if you GIS "fall guy oil dri", most of the first page is stuff from this thread. Excellent work all around, folks!

Jay Dub
Jul 27, 2009

I'm not listening
to youuuuu...

duckfarts posted:

I'll just put these here.

yes, they're tiny.

I couldn't help myself...