Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Fiblah posted:

I built a library on my server that no one but me plays on ( :smith: ) so I'm posting some screenshots of it so others can see. Took me a few days of work and I'm kind of happy with the outcome.

If you want some people to join up, make a thread in PGS about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
A few of my friends have a small creative server where they build weird poo poo. Some of their stuff is impressive, while others are pretty WTF. Like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbGQthSwISQ Not work safe.

Edit: Skip to four minutes for it to get interesting.

Wrestlepig fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Aug 25, 2011

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Any good aussie servers? The only one I found is MCAU, and it's pretty bad.

Wrestlepig fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Nov 10, 2011

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
The new areas are just interesting to explore, although you might not run into one. Some of them, like the fortress (Which you will never find ever) are supposed to get a bunch of additions that lead to another nethery place. For now, they're just a change of scenery and the abandoned mines are handy for getting cart tracks.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I'm still playing on 1.8, so I must be behind the times.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
It's got the same problem as almost any open world game with a plot: That it doesn't actually match the actions of the player. Talking about "philosophy" after building a lava-ejaculating dong doesn't have any sort of consistency. At least pseudophilosophy will piss of the pure aspergian minds of the official forums.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Who the hell will end up slaying an enderdragon anyway beyond the incredibly dedicated.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Why didn't he make gold the currency in the first place?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Is there ever going to be a proper server browser? It's really hard to find a good server if you don't play much.