Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

S.J. posted:

So uhhh, I've had the CB for a while. I just went to start it up and I keep getting this message:

Please contact Customer Service at <some wizards website>

Anyone know what's up with that?

Sounds to me like there's something wrong with your part files (likely they have merged in the wrong order).

I'd first try the cleanup batch file and rerun CBLoader.

If that doesn't work, maybe it's one of your custom part files. If you are using any homebrew part files, rerun the cleanup batch file, and leave out the custom part files. If it now works, then there's probably a conflict within one of those files.

If it still doesn't work, then let us know; Other people might have a suggestion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

Undrhil posted:

Whenever there is an update to the files that CBLoader then downloads, it ends up merging anything that didn't change before merging in stuff that did change (making it merge out of order) and this causes the Builder to crap out with the "Contact technical support" message.

As it is now, I have to run CLEANUP.BAT after the new stuff downloads so it merges in order. Is there an option in the config file to make it merge the files in alphabetical order all the time?

Someone else can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that this is an issue with CBLoader. The team who developed it is working on a way to fix it, but it's not available yet.

I admit I can't wait for this issue to be resolved, but until then, it's only a minor inconvenience. (I haven't used the online builder in almost a year, I think, but it's probably still better than the online builder, heh).

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

Greyhawk Fan posted:

I also cleaned up the look of the in-program and on-card rarity printing. It now says Rarity: Uncommon in the program and prints the same on the card instead of the longer Property: Rarity: Uncommon Item. And you can still buy stuff too.

drat, that's nice. I'm curious how you did it, so I guess I'll take a peak at the items file to see how you did it :)

EDIT: I just took a look, and I must say, that is quite ingenious. I salute you sir.

Entilzha4 fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Aug 16, 2011

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

Greyhawk Fan posted:

CBLoader Updated
This major release uses a new merge engine and it is amazingly fast. :rock:

Holy Cow Turd Batman! I am impressed.

Many thanks to the CBLoader team for their work on this. It is much appreciated!

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

Geffor posted:

Does anyone have any hints as to how ordering can be done deliberately rather than just hoping that it's reasonably readable ;)

Well, if you mean how to re-order how the powers are shown on the character sheet, I did find a way to do that, but it requires ordering the character sheet manually. And it is kind of a tricky thing to do, so it's not for an amateur.

Near the end of the character file, you will see code similar to the following:

code:
  &lt;PowerCardMagicItem Visibility=&quot;Visible&quot; IsInSpellbook=&quot;False&quot;&gt;
    &lt;CharLootID xmlns:xsi=&quot;[url]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance&quot;[/url] xmlns:xsd=&quot;[url]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema&quot;&gt;[/url]
      &lt;baseID&gt;ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_3864&lt;/baseID&gt;
    &lt;/CharLootID&gt;
  &lt;/PowerCardMagicItem&gt;
This is one power card. So moving this up or down will cause the power card to move positions.

I suppose someone could write a tool to do this, but it will be some work.

Entilzha4 fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Sep 13, 2011

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
Hey guys,

I found a couple of typos and a minor issue.

For the typos: The various Hexblade encounter powers have a typo in them: "modifire" instead of "modifier" for the 4[W] line of the power. As such, the builder doesn't display it properly.

EDIT: Only one power wasn't displaying properly: Wield the Warp. That was because it was missing the word "at" before "23rd level". /EDIT

Here is the fix:

code:
  <RulesElement name="Piercing Shard" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13671" source="Player Essentials: Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms">
    <Category>ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_7,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_31,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_1,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_10,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_25,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_16,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_24,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION</Category>
    <Prereqs>Unselectable</Prereqs>
    <Flavor>As you pierce your enemy's defenses, its perceptions of reality become twisted, cloaking you from its sight.</Flavor>
    <specific name="Power Type">Attack</specific>
    <specific name="Power Usage">Encounter</specific>
    <specific name="Display">Warlock Attack</specific>
    <specific name="Keywords">Arcane, Cold, Illusion, Implement, Psychic, Weapon</specific>
    <specific name="Action Type"> Standard Action </specific>
    <specific name="Attack Type">Melee weapon</specific>
    <specific name="Requirement">You must use this power with your Blade of Winter's Mourning.</specific>
    <specific name="Trigger"></specific>
    <specific name="Target">One creature</specific>
    <specific name="Attack">Charisma vs. Will</specific>
    <specific name="Hit">2[W] + Charisma modifier cold and psychic damage.
Increase damage to 3[W] + Charisma modifier cold and psychic damage at 13th level.
Increase damage to 4[W] + Charisma modifier cold and psychic damage at 23rd level.</specific>
    <specific name="Effect">You are invisible to the target until the start of your next turn.</specific>
    <specific name="Special"></specific>
    <specific name="Class">ID_FMP_CLASS_7</specific>
    <specific name="_BasicAttack"></specific>
  </RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Blazing Doom of the Void" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13681" source="Player Essentials: Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms">
    <Category>ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_7,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_31,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_3,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_25,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_12,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_24,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION</Category>
    <Flavor>You infuse your blade with hellish fire and pain. Infernal magic tugs at your enemy's soul, making your attacks against the foe more damaging.</Flavor>
    <specific name="Keywords">Arcane, Fire, Implement, Necrotic, Weapon</specific>
    <specific name="Requirement">You must use this power with your Blade of Annihilation.</specific>
    <specific name="Attack">Charisma vs. Fortitude</specific>
    <specific name="Hit">2[W] + Charisma modifier fire and necrotic damage.
Increase damage to 3[W] + Charisma modifier fire and necrotic damage at 13th level.
Increase damage to 4[W] + Charisma modifier fire and necrotic damage at 23rd level.</specific>
    <specific name="Effect">You gain a +5 power bonus to your next damage roll against the target before the end of your next turn.</specific>
  </RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Wield the Warp" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13723" source="Dragon Magazine 393" revision-date="12/2/2010">
    <Category>ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_7,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_31,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_25,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_16,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_2,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_19,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_24,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION</Category>
    <Flavor>As you stab into open air, time and space warp to place your startled foe on the tip of your sword.</Flavor>
    <specific name="Keywords">Arcane, Implement, Psychic, Radiant, Teleportation, Weapon</specific>
    <specific name="Requirement">You must use this power with your Starshadow Blade.</specific>
    <specific name="Attack">Charisma vs. Fortitude</specific>
    <specific name="Hit">2[W] + Charisma modifier psychic and radiant damage and you teleport the target to another square adjacent to you.
Increase damage to 3[W] + Charisma modifier psychic and radiant damage at 13th level.
Increase damage to 4[W] + Charisma modifier psychic and radiant damage at 23rd level.</specific>
    <specific name="Effect"></specific>
    <specific name="_ParentFeature"></specific>
  </RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Well of Light" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13747" source="Dragon Magazine 393">
    <Category>ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_7,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_31,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_68,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_25,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_22,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_24,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION</Category>
    <Flavor>By spinning your blade in a complex pattern, you call forth the Lady's favor in a brilliant white light.</Flavor>
    <specific name="Keywords">Arcane, Aura, Implement, Radiant, Weapon</specific>
    <specific name="Requirement">You must use this power with your Sword of the White Well.</specific>
    <specific name="Attack">Charisma vs. AC</specific>
    <specific name="Hit">2[W] + Charisma modifier radiant damage.
Increase damage to 3[W] + Charisma modifier radiant damage at 13th level.
Increase damage to 4[W] + Charisma modifier radiant damage at 23rd level.</specific>
    <specific name="Effect">You activate an aura 1 that lasts until the end of your next turn. While in the aura, your enemies have vulnerable 3 radiant to your attacks.</specific>
    <specific name="_ParentFeature"></specific>
  </RulesElement>
For the minor issue: It involves the Armor Specialization (Chainmail) feat. If you take Eladrin Armor and Armor Specialization (Chainmail), suddenly you have a +1 armor check penalty.

Here is the fix:

code:
   <RulesElement name="Armor Specialization (Chainmail)" type="Feat" internal-id="ID_FMP_FEAT_180" source="Player&apos;s Handbook" revision-date="8/27/2010 12:17:53 PM" >
      <Prereqs> 11th level, Dex 15, training with chainmail; Paragon Tier </Prereqs>
      <print-prereqs> 11th level, Dex 15, training with chainmail </print-prereqs>
      <specific name="Tier"> Paragon </specific>
      <specific name="Short Description"> +1 to AC with chainmail, reduce check penalty by 1 </specific>
      <specific name="Special" />
      <specific name="type" />
      <specific name="Associated Power Info" />
      <specific name="Associated Powers" />
      <rules>
         <statadd name="AC" value="+1" type="Feat" wearing="armor:chain" />
         <statadd name="Armor Penalty" value="0" wearing="armor:chain" />
      </rules>
You gain a +1 feat bonus to AC while wearing chainmail. You reduce the check penalty incurred by chainmail by 1.
   </RulesElement>

Entilzha4 fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Oct 1, 2011

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

MMAgCh posted:

This wasn't always broken, much like the builder failing to interpret powers using the off-hand weapon correctly wasn't; I believe the glitch was introduced sometime prior to the LCB's last official update. It's annoying though, and I'm pretty sure it's nothing that can (currently?) be fixed through CBLoader either.

You're right. I remember the update that this happened, when they implemented the rule that you can use any implement you are proficient with with any power. From that point onward, the implement issue has been in there.

And there doesn't appear to be any way of fixing it short of getting the source code for the builder executable, which I doubt will happen any time soon.

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

Korlac posted:

Is the cavalier not supposed to have a choice for their level 2 utility. They have to take "Restore Vitality?"

That's right. Cavalier's have a fixed utility at level 2, which is Restore Vitality.

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

MMAgCh posted:

Yeah, there's a closing RulesElement tag missing in 03-base-items.part. Trivial to fix for someone with access to the .part files, or you can do it yourself in a pinch.

I was just going to post this, as it happened to me just now (and figured it out on my own).

Hopefully this file gets fixed and uploaded soon.

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
Got a couple of things I wanted to post.

First, I noticed that the Polyglot Gem doesn't have the same update as the Gem of Colloquy, allowing you to select a language. So I added that in, and it seems to work. (Verified that having more than 1 doesn't make you select more than 1 language, but by all means, test it first).

code:
  <RulesElement name="Polyglot Gem (heroic tier)" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_3875" source="Adventurer&apos;s Vault">
    <Flavor> This intricately carved gemstone holds the secrets of language within its many facets. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Level"> 6 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 1800 </specific>
    <specific name="Magic Item Type"> Wondrous Item </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="_Item_Set_ID" />
    <specific name="Armor" />
    <specific name="Weapon" />
    <specific name="Item Slot" />
    <specific name="Requirement" />
    <specific name="Critical" />
    <specific name="Special"> If you create a polyglot gem, you can imbue it only with a language you know. </specific>
    <specific name="Power" />
    <specific name="_Rarity" />
    <specific name="Granted Powers" />
    <specific name="Rarity"> Uncommon </specific>
    <specific name="Property"> Each polyglot gem contains the knowledge of one language, chosen when the item is created. As long as you carry the gem on your person, you are able to speak, read, and write that language fluently.
If you carry more than one polyglot gem on your person, none of them function. </specific>
    <rules>
      <select type="Language" number="1" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
The next thing I'm going to mention isn't a fix per-say, but rather I wanted to open up a discussion about making a change with the essentials classes. Specifically about their fixed level powers.

I've been playing around with the Hexblade lately, and I really wanted to use Acolyte Power to swap out Master of Magic for something else (since it has a level, I believe that this can be done). However, because the <grant> tag is being used, the character builder doesn't allow you to do that. So, I propose changing this:

code:
<grant name="ID_FMP_POWER_13665" type="Power" />
For this:

code:
<select type="Power" number="1" Category="ID_FMP_POWER_13665" default="Master of Magic" />
This, of course, could be applied to a variety of the fixed powers. What this will do is similar to the Eldritch Blast selection (automatically selecting Eldritch Blast), but it is the only choice available. This will also be useful in the future should WotC decide that they can choose another specific power.

Obviously, to do this to all the essentials classes will be a lot of work, which is why I wanted to open up the discussion. Do you think it's worth it?

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

MMAgCh posted:

pre:
<rules>  
   <statadd name="axe group:damage" value="+5" not-wearing="weapon:khopesh" condition="against a prone target" />
   <statadd name="heavy blade group:damage" value="+5" not-wearing="weapon:khopesh" condition="against a prone target" />
   <statadd name="khopesh:damage" value="+5" condition="against a prone target" />
</rules>

I wonder if all you need to do is add in a type="Headmans Chop" or something similar, that way it won't add it twice. Something like:

code:
<rules>  
   <statadd name="axe group:damage" value="+5" type="Headsman&apos;s Chop" condition="against a prone target" />
   <statadd name="heavy blade group:damage" value="+5" type="Headsman&apos;s Chop" condition="against a prone target" />
</rules>
Granted, I haven't tried this, so don't know if it'll work; came to me just now

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

Koranak posted:

When I copied/pasted the pixie code from here into my houserules file, I got a similar error, which corresponded to the minus symbol in the text "-5 to strength checks" of their Wee Warrior feature. I just backspaced that and typed "minus five" instead, and everything worked fine.

Probably occured with copying and pasting the file. Some text editors will replace a normal dash with an Em-dash or an En-dash (I forget which). This causes CBLoader to not recognize the character and complain.

You can try using notepad to edit the file and replace the character with a "-" from your keyboard, or replace it with "& # x2013;" (without quotation marks and remove the spaces). That is the proper XML reference to a dash (specifically, an En-dash).

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
Hey,

I don't know if anyone has done it yet, but I coded up the Elven Chain Shirt from MME. Here it is if anyone wants to use it:

code:
  <RulesElement name="Elven Chain Shirt (heroic tier)" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_EN4_ELVEN_CHAIN_SHIRT_HEROIC_TIER" source="Mordenkainen&apos;s Magnificent Emporium" >
    <Flavor> This fine mesh of mithral links is no more burdensome than a cotton shirt, yet is stronger than steel. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Level"> 9 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 4200 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Property"> You gain a +1 item bonus to AC while wearing this shirt with light armor or no armor. </specific>
    <rules>
      <statadd name="AC" value="+1" type="item" not-wearing="armor:heavy" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Elven Chain Shirt (paragon tier)" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_EN4_ELVEN_CHAIN_SHIRT_PARAGON_TIER" source="Mordenkainen&apos;s Magnificent Emporium" >
    <Flavor> This fine mesh of mithral links is no more burdensome than a cotton shirt, yet is stronger than steel. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Level"> 19 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 105000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Property"> You gain a +2 item bonus to AC while wearing this shirt with light armor or no armor. </specific>
    <rules>
      <statadd name="AC" value="+2" type="item" not-wearing="armor:heavy" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Elven Chain Shirt (epic tier)" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_EN4_ELVEN_CHAIN_SHIRT_EPIC_TIER" source="Mordenkainen&apos;s Magnificent Emporium" >
    <specific name="Level"> 29 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 2625000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Property"> You gain a +3 item bonus to AC while wearing this shirt with light armor or no armor. </specific>
    <rules>
      <statadd name="AC" value="+3" type="item" not-wearing="armor:heavy" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
In addition, I also rewrote part of the Executioner's poison recipes so that they won't be put onto the Class/Path/Destiny Features. That way it saves space and I can actually tell what the features that I actually care about does. If someone wants me to put that up, let me know, and I will.

I think I have some other stuff on my other computer that I wanted to post; I'll do that later.

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
Ok, here's some fixes/improvements that I found:

1) Short Spear is a thrown weapon with no range listed. I grabbed the range from the Compendium:

code:
<RulesElement name="Short Spear" type="Weapon" internal-id="ID_TIV_WEAPON_MORDS_MAG_EMP_02" source="Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium" revision-date="00/00/0000 00:00:00 AM" >
    <Category> ID_FMP_WEAPON_PROPERTY_1,ID_FMP_WEAPON_PROPERTY_8,ID_FMP_WEAPON_PROPERTY_5,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ONE-HAND,ID_FMP_WEAPON_GROUP_35,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ONE-HANDED,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_SELECTABLE </Category>
    <specific name="Full Text"> Short Spear
Simple one-handed melee weapon
Cost: 2 gp
Damage: 1d6
Proficient: +2
Range: 5/10
Weight: 1 lb.

Properties:
Light Thrown: A ranged basic attack with a light thrown weapon uses your Dexterity modifier for the attack and damage rolls, unless otherwise noted in the description of the power used. 
Off-Hand: An off-hand weapon is light enough that you can hold it and attack effectively with it while also holding a weapon in your main hand. You can't attack with both weapons in the same turn, unless you have a power that allows such an attack, but you can attack with either weapon.
Small: This property describes a two-handed or a versatile weapon that a Small character can use in the same way a Medium character can. A halfling can use a shortbow, for instance, even though halflings can't normally wield two-handed weapons.

Group: 
Spear (Consisting of a stabbing head on the end of a long shaft, a spear is great for lunging attacks.).  </specific>
    <specific name="Weight"> 1 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 2 </specific>
    <specific name="Range"> 5/10 </specific>
    <specific name="Damage"> 1d6 </specific>
    <specific name="Proficiency Bonus"> 2 </specific>
    <specific name="_Primary End" />
    <specific name="Weapon Category"> Simple Melee </specific>
    <specific name="Hands Required"> One-Handed </specific>
    <specific name="Item Slot"> Off-hand </specific>
    <specific name="Group"> Spear </specific>
    <specific name="Properties"> Light thrown, offhand, small </specific>
  </RulesElement>
2) Devoted Priest Expertise: The conditional damage bonus was showing up in 2 lines, and said it was a feat bonus (when it was untyped). This should correct it:

code:
  <RulesElement name="Devoted Priest Expertise" type="Feat" internal-id="ID_TIV_FEAT_D402-05" source="Dragon Magazine 402" revision-date="00/00/0000 00:00:00 PM" >
    <Flavor> Even when you wade into battle with your weapon at the ready, your enemies still feel the sting of the symbol of your faith. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Tier"> Heroic </specific>
    <specific name="Short Description"> You gain a +1 feat bonus to weapon attack rolls you make with the weapon and a +1 feat bonus to implement attack rolls you make with the holy symbol. </specific>
    <specific name="type" />
    <rules>
      <statadd name="Devoted Priest Expertise" value="+1" />
      <statadd name="Devoted Priest Expertise" value="+1" requires="Paragon Tier" />
      <statadd name="Devoted Priest Expertise" value="+1" requires="Epic Tier" />
      <statadd name="holy symbol implement,implement:attack" value="+Devoted Priest Expertise" type="Feat" />
      <statadd name="weapon:attack" value="+Devoted Priest Expertise" type="Feat" />
      <statadd name="damage rolls" value="+Devoted Priest Expertise" condition="when you hit a creature vulnerable to radiant damage"/>
    </rules>	  
When you are using a holy symbol and wielding a melee weapon with which you are proficient, you gain a +1 feat bonus to weapon attack rolls you make with the weapon and a +1 feat bonus to implement attack rolls you make with the holy symbol. These bonuses increase to +2 at 11th level and +3 at 21st level.
Also, when you hit a creature vulnerable to radiant damage with a weapon attack while you are using a holy symbol, you gain a +1 bonus to the damage roll. This bonus increases to +2 at 11th level and +3 at 21st level.
  </RulesElement>
3) Executioner Poisons: I added the "@" to the short text to make it so that these don't get added to the character sheet. I found it just took up too much space. Feel free to add this to the assassin file or not, I'll leave it up to you.

code:
  <!-- Executioner Poison Recipies -->
  <RulesElement name="Bloodroot Poison Recipe" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_HOS_CLASS_FEATURE_BLOODROOT_RECIPE" source="Player Essentials: Heroes of Shadow" revision-date="10/14/2010 9:29:04 AM">
    <Category> Assassin Poison,1 </Category>
    <Flavor></Flavor>
    <specific name="Short Description"></specific>
    <specific name="Level"> 1 </specific>
    <specific name="_CS_ShortDescription"> @ </specific>
    <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10053 </specific>
    <rules>
      <grant type="Magic Item" name="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10053" />
      <statadd name="FREEBEE:ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10053" value="+1" />
    </rules>
The poison created from the oil of the bloodroot plant causes a temporary fever and weakening of the body. Bloodroot (named for the deep crimson color of the root) is a relatively common plant often mistaken for other, harmless plants that grow nearby. The poison is favored by assassins who seek to knock an enemy off balance and disorient it before the lethal strike.
</RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Carrion Crawler Brain Juice Recipe" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_HOS_CLASS_FEATURE_CARRION_RECIPE" source="Player Essentials: Heroes of Shadow" revision-date="10/14/2010 9:29:04 AM">
    <Flavor></Flavor>
    <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10054 </specific>
    <rules>
      <grant type="Magic Item" name="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10054" />
      <statadd name="FREEBEE:ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10054" value="+1" />
    </rules>
Carrion crawler brain juice is exactly what its name claims: a poison derived from the brains of vicious carrion crawlers, which makes it a difficult substance to harvest. Carrion crawler brain juice makes the body of the target sluggish as the poison attacks muscles and essential tissues that help the body move. Longer exposure to brain juice causes a form of paralysis that makes it impossible for the victim to move a significant distance.
</RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Greenblood Oil Recipe" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_HOS_CLASS_FEATURE_GREENBLOOD_RECIPE" source="Player Essentials: Heroes of Shadow" revision-date="10/14/2010 9:29:04 AM">
    <Flavor></Flavor>
    <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10055 </specific>
    <rules>
      <grant type="Magic Item" name="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10055" />
      <statadd name="FREEBEE:ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10055" value="+1" />
    </rules>
Named for its color and thickness, greenblood oil is a viscous poison derived from poisonous plants that grow deep in primeval forests. This combination of oils from several different sources has medicinal uses: It breaks up dangerous blood clots and can be used to help drain infections from the body. Assassins, however, use greenblood oil to make it more difficult for the body to heal. This poison is often used to make a target more vulnerable to harm rather than by harming directly. For example, an assassin might pour greenblood oil over a target&apos;s food early in the day before performing a very public assassination, to ensure that the victim cannot be magically healed once the attack takes place.
</RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Id Moss Recipe" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_HOS_CLASS_FEATURE_ID_MOSS_RECIPE" source="Player Essentials: Heroes of Shadow" revision-date="10/14/2010 9:29:04 AM">
    <Flavor></Flavor>
    <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10056 </specific>
    <rules>
      <grant type="Magic Item" name="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10056" />
      <statadd name="FREEBEE:ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10056" value="+1" />
    </rules>
Id moss grows primarily in caves and crevasses in the earth, particularly in places where the sun never reaches. Most forest-dwelling people know to avoid consuming id moss even in desperate situations, because the moss causes mental trauma and eventually insanity. When crushed into a fine powder, id moss powder can be inhaled, allowing it to attack the mind more quickly.  
If The DM allows, a character brought to 0 HP by the poison can be driven insane instead of killed.
</RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Nitharit Poison Recipe" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_HOS_CLASS_FEATURE_NITHARIT_RECIPE" source="Player Essentials: Heroes of Shadow" revision-date="10/14/2010 9:29:04 AM">
    <Flavor></Flavor>
    <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10057 </specific>
    <rules>
      <grant type="Magic Item" name="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10057" />
      <statadd name="FREEBEE:ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10057" value="+1" />
    </rules>
One of the few slow-acting poisons in the assassin&apos;s repertoire, nitharit poison gradually breaks down a creature&apos;s natural defenses against toxins and eventually turns those defenses against the poisoned creature. Nitharit poison is often used as a precursor to weaken a target before a second poisoning assault. For example, an assassin might put nitharit poison in a magistrate&apos;s wine, then later in the evening return to finish the job with a stronger poison once the target&apos;s body is in no shape to fight it off.
</RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Ungol Dust Recipe" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_HOS_CLASS_FEATURE_UNGOL_DUST_RECIPE" source="Player Essentials: Heroes of Shadow" revision-date="10/14/2010 9:29:04 AM">
    <Flavor></Flavor>
    <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10058 </specific>
    <rules>
      <grant type="Magic Item" name="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10058" />
      <statadd name="FREEBEE:ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10058" value="+1" />
    </rules>
Ungol dust is a black powder made of the crushed remains of dried-up spiders and scorpions that is so fine that one errant breath can blow away an entire dose. Most of those who craft this poison wear masks to ensure that they do not accidentally disperse (or inhale) the dust before packing it into small, easily shattered pellets. When ungol dust comes into contact with flesh or other living material, it becomes highly corrosive.
If The DM allows, a character brought to 0 HP by the poison can be knocked unconscious and permanently scarred instead of killed.
</RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Black Lotus Recipe" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_HOS_CLASS_FEATURE_BLACK_LOTUS_RECIPE" source="Player Essentials: Heroes of Shadow" revision-date="10/14/2010 9:29:04 AM">
    <Category> Assassin Poison,15 </Category>
    <Flavor></Flavor>
    <specific name="Level"> 15 </specific>
    <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10059 </specific>
    <rules>
      <grant type="Magic Item" name="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10059" />
      <statadd name="FREEBEE:ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10059" value="+1" />
    </rules>
This powder is derived from the legendary black lotus flower. The effect is devastating when this substance comes in contact with a creature for more than a few seconds. Black lotuses bloom only once every three years, and it is during that time that the flowers can be harvested to produce this toxic oil. Black lotuses grow only in deep swamps, along shadowed riverbanks, and at the edges of caves where they are sheltered from direct light.
</RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Insanity Mist Recipe" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_HOS_CLASS_FEATURE_INSANITY_MIST_RECIPE" source="Player Essentials: Heroes of Shadow" revision-date="10/14/2010 9:29:04 AM">
    <Flavor></Flavor>
    <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10060 </specific>
    <rules>
      <grant type="Magic Item" name="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10060" />
      <statadd name="FREEBEE:ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10060" value="+1" />
    </rules>
Another poison designed to affect the mind as much as the body, insanity mist is a liquid that is only potent when made airborne and then inhaled. A liquid is distilled from the brains of mind f layer thralls (or mind flayers themselves, which produce a much higher quantity of poison) and combined with several kinds of mold spores to deliver the poison straight to the brain. Insanity mist begins eroding the consciousness of the victim almost instantly.
If The DM allows, a character brought to 0 HP by the poison can be knocked unconscious and permanently scarred instead of killed.
</RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Lich Dust Recipe" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_HOS_CLASS_FEATURE_LICH_DUST_RECIPE" source="Player Essentials: Heroes of Shadow" revision-date="10/14/2010 9:29:04 AM">
    <Flavor></Flavor>
    <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10061 </specific>
    <rules>
      <grant type="Magic Item" name="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10061" />
      <statadd name="FREEBEE:ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10061" value="+1" />
    </rules>
To those uneducated in the art of poison crafting, lich dust is often believed to be a powder made from the ground-up bones of liches. This belief is only partially correct; in truth, lich dust is made from a combination of pulverized bones taken from a variety of undead creatures (liches among them) mixed with other alchemical and natural substances. Lich dust retains some of the necromantic power that once animated the bones it is made from, which can drain the energy and spirit of creatures that consume it or are injured by a weapon coated with the poison.
</RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Wyven Venom Recipe" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_HOS_CLASS_FEATURE_WYVERN_VENOM_RECIPE" source="Player Essentials: Heroes of Shadow" revision-date="10/14/2010 9:29:04 AM">
    <Category> Assassin Poison,20 </Category>
    <Flavor></Flavor>
    <specific name="Level"> 20 </specific>
    <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10062 </specific>
    <rules>
      <grant type="Magic Item" name="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10062" />
      <statadd name="FREEBEE:ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10062" value="+1" />
    </rules>
The secret to creating this rare and potent toxin is closely guarded by the most powerful assassins&apos;s guilds. Versatile in its application, it not only does injury to a creature&apos;s body, it rots away flesh and bone, melts sinew, and boils the blood. Even after the initial shock of the effect of the venom is over, the pain and damage inf licted by the poison linger, making it difficult for the body to heal. The base of the poison is the venom from an actual wyvern, though the poison used by executioners is the result of a complex alchemical process that increases its potency tenfold.
</RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Dark Reaver Recipe" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_HOS_CLASS_FEATURE_DARK_REAVER_RECIPE" source="Player Essentials: Heroes of Shadow" revision-date="10/14/2010 9:29:04 AM">
    <Category> Assassin Poison,25 </Category>
    <Flavor></Flavor>
    <specific name="Level"> 25 </specific>
    <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10063 </specific>
    <rules>
      <grant type="Magic Item" name="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10063" />
      <statadd name="FREEBEE:ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10063" value="+1" />
    </rules>
Said to come from the pulverized bodies of angels devoted to gods of death, dark reaver powder has the ability to knock a creature unconscious for a long time. Assassins use dark reaver powder to get enemies out of the way without killing them or to send a message not to cross the wrong person. When applied in powder form to a weapon, the poison seeps into the blood and produces a diluted effect that renders enemies woozy for a short period of time.
</RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Dragon Bile Recipe" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_HOS_CLASS_FEATURE_DRAGON_BILE_RECIPE" source="Player Essentials: Heroes of Shadow" revision-date="10/14/2010 9:29:04 AM">
    <Flavor></Flavor>
    <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10064 </specific>
    <rules>
      <grant type="Magic Item" name="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10064" />
      <statadd name="FREEBEE:ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10064" value="+1" />
    </rules>
Dragon bile is one of the most sought-after substances harvested from dragons. It can be made into a deadly poison that can slay a person in a matter of minutes. The dragon bile used by assassins is among the most potent, and is harvested from the bodies of powerful and ancient dragons slain by adventurers. A brief touch of dragon bile can make it impossible for a creature to move or do anything else, while prolonged exposure is almost always fatal.
</RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Eye of Basilisk Recipe" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_HOS_CLASS_FEATURE_BASILISK_EYE_RECIPE" source="Player Essentials: Heroes of Shadow" revision-date="10/14/2010 9:29:04 AM">
    <Flavor></Flavor>
    <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10065 </specific>
    <rules>
      <grant type="Magic Item" name="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10065" />
      <statadd name="FREEBEE:ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10065" value="+1" />
    </rules>
Among the rarest of poisons used by assassins, eye of basilisk powder is exceptionally potent in minute quantities. The eyes of actual basilisks (harvested at great expense by adventurers) are dried out and ground into a powder that, when properly prepared, can turn its victims to stone. Assassins put small amounts of the powder into alchemical pellets that explode when broken to release a small cloud of the poison around the victim.
</RulesElement>

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
Just a heads-up: I found that the flavor text of the Ineffable Secret of Death Ki Focus is wrong - it has the flavor text of the Manual of Ninjitsu Ki Focus. Not really game changing, but figured I'd point it out. It's more of a "fix at your leisure" kind of thing.

code:
  <RulesElement name="The Ineffable Secret of Death +3" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_D404_CAA_7" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
    <Flavor> The original masters penned this tome with the intent that it be read in a time of dire need. It holds the secret of how to use the power of the dying as a weapon against the living. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Gold"> 25000 </specific>
    <specific name="Magic Item Type"> Ki Focus </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Item Slot"> Ki Focus </specific>
    <specific name="Requirement"> Must be able to use Ki Focuses as an implement. </specific>
    <specific name="Prerequisite" />
    <specific name="Critical"> +3d10 necrotic damage </specific>
    <specific name="_Monster" />
    <specific name="Enhancement"> +3 attack rolls and damage rolls </specific>
    <specific name="Rarity"> Rare </specific>
    <specific name="Property"> Any attack you make with this implement against a target granting combat advantage to you deals extra necrotic damage to that target. The damage equals this item&apos;s enhancement bonus. </specific>
    <specific name="Power"> Power (Daily): No Action.
Trigger: You use assassin&apos;s strike on a bloodied target.
Effect: The damage from assassin&apos;s strike is maximized.
Power (Encounter): Free Action.
Trigger: You reduce a creature adjacent to you to 0 hit points with an attack using this implement.
Effect: You are insubstantial and phasing until the end of your next turn.
Power (Daily): Minor Action.
Effect: Your next attack this turn is made against the target&apos;s lowest defense. </specific>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="The Ineffable Secret of Death +4" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_D404_CAA_8" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
    <Flavor> The original masters penned this tome with the intent that it be read in a time of dire need. It holds the secret of how to use the power of the dying as a weapon against the living. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Gold"> 125000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Requirement"> Must be able to use Ki Focuses as an implement. </specific>
    <specific name="Critical"> +4d10 necrotic damage </specific>
    <specific name="Enhancement"> +4 attack rolls and damage rolls </specific>
    <specific name="Property"> Any attack you make with this implement against a target granting combat advantage to you deals extra necrotic damage to that target. The damage equals this item&apos;s enhancement bonus. </specific>
Trigger: You reduce a creature adjacent to you to 0 hit points with an attack using this implement.
Effect: Your next attack this turn is made against the target&apos;s lowest defense. </specific>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="The Ineffable Secret of Death +5" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_D404_CAA_9" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
    <specific name="Gold"> 625000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Critical"> +5d10 necrotic damage </specific>
    <specific name="Enhancement"> +5 attack rolls and damage rolls </specific>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="The Ineffable Secret of Death +6" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_D404_CAA_10" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
    <specific name="Level"> 30 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 3125000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Critical"> +6d10 necrotic damage </specific>
    <specific name="Enhancement"> +6 attack rolls and damage rolls </specific>
  </RulesElement>

Entilzha4 fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Nov 2, 2011

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

Shadowbane01 posted:

Hey guys, I know it must be a huge task, but I was wondering if you guys had an ETA for the Hengeyokai. I do not have an insider account anymore and would like to check them over.

If you look on page 15 of this thread, someone posted the Hengeyokai. Copy/Paste it into notepad, and save it as a part file in with your other part files.

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

mikeycp posted:

For whatever reason, when I try to have a Corgi take the Claw Fighter feat it refuses to show up on the character sheet at all. As far as I can tell there is nothing in or wrong with the entry that would make it act like this. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

I know that there is a Claw Fighter feat for Gnolls in the character builder. Try changing the name to something like "Claw Fighter (Corgi)"? Maybe that'd help.

Drewjitsu posted:

This might work:
code:
  <rules>  
 <textstring name="light blade group:damage" value="+1d6" condition="when you make a weapon attack and score a critical hit" />  
<textstring name="light blade group:damage" value="+2d6" condition="when you make a weapon attack and score a critical hit" requires="21 level"  />  
      </rules>  
Hope it does.

I don't know if that will work - a while back I was helping out with the Executioner damage showing up on the power card. For some reason, the character builder doesn't like increasing variables. To get an idea on how we got around that, look at the Executioner's Attack Finesse feature.

Alternatively, this should work:

code:
  <rules>  
 <textstring name="light blade group:damage" value="+1d6" condition="when you make a weapon attack and score a critical hit. Increase damage to 2d6 at 21st level." />  
      </rules>  

Entilzha4 fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Nov 13, 2011

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

mikeycp posted:

I did this, and it worked, but it also made the character show up as "houseruled" for some reason, and now I can't figure out to get rid of that.

Hmm. Try removing the prerequisites from the feat and see if that does the trick. It's possible the character builder isn't recognizing Corgi. If that doesn't work, try changing the feat ID to something else - I don't think it's being used by anything else, but worth trying.

If that doesn't work, then I don't know what else could be wrong...

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
Here's some random updates that I came across:

1) When looking at the Executioner, I noticed that some one-handed weapons weren't being granted to the Executioner. Found out that the Military One-Handed Melee and Simple One-Handed Melee entries needed updating. (Curiously, the Simple One-Handed Melee entry was in Dark Sun while the Military One-Handed Melee was in base.part)

code:
  <RulesElement name="Military One-Handed Melee" type="Proficiency" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_MILITARY_ONE-HANDED_MELEE" source="Core">
    <rules>
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(BATTLEAXE)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(HANDAXE)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(FLAIL)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(THROWING_HAMMER)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(WARHAMMER)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(WAR_PICK)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(SCIMITAR)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(LONGSWORD)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(SHORT_SWORD)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(RAPIER)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(BROADSWORD)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(KHOPESH)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(LIGHT_WAR_PICK)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(SCOURGE)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(TRIDENT)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(ALHULAK)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(CARRIKAL)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(LANCE)" type="Proficiency" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Simple One-Handed Melee" type="Proficiency" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_SIMPLE_ONE-HANDED_MELEE" source="Core" >
    <rules>
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(CLUB)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(DAGGER)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(JAVELIN)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(MACE)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(SICKLE)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(SPEAR)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(SPIKED_GAUNTLET)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(CLAW_FIGHTER_CLAW)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(SHADOWBLADE)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(CLIMBING_CLAW)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(DRAGONTOOTH_SHIELD_(HEROIC_TIER))" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(FIGHTING_SHIELD_(HEROIC_TIER))" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(SOUL_SHIELD_(PARAGON_TIER))" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(SUN_SHIELD_(PARAGON_TIER))" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(ROD_OF_SEVEN_PARTS_(WEAPON))" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(TALID)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(WRIST_RAZORS)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(WIDOW'S_KNIFE)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(LIGHT_MACE)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(SHORT_SPEAR)" type="Proficiency" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
2) Harper Theme: This theme granted the ability to choose one of the three choices at 1st level, but you get another selection at 5th and at 10th which wasn't being granted. So I updated the Harper Pin for this. (Although, I wonder if it'd be better to put the rules with the theme rather than the magic item)

code:
  <RulesElement name="Harper Pin (heroic tier)" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10197" source="Neverwinter Campaign Guide">
    <Flavor> This pin, depicting a crescent moon and a harp, bears the blessing of three goddesses. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Level"> 3 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 680 </specific>
    <specific name="Prerequisite"> You must have the harper agent theme. </specific>
    <specific name="Power"> Power (Encounter): Effect: You use one of the following encounter powers that you have gained. 
Lliira's Grace: No Action. Trigger: You miss with an attack. Effect: Roll 1d6 and add the result to the triggering attack roll. 
Mielikki's Endurance: Immediate Interrupt. Trigger: You take damage. Effect: Reduce the damage by 5 + one-half your level. 
Tymora's Luck: No Action. Trigger: You fail a saving throw. Effect: Reroll the saving throw with a +2 power bonus. </specific>
    <specific name="_Rarity"> Rare </specific>
    <specific name="Property"> When you acquire the pin, you gain one blessing of your choice: Lliira's grace, Mielikki's endurance, or Tymora's luck. When you use Harper's blessing, you can use the chosen blessing. You gain a second blessing to choose from at 5th level and a third blessing at 10th level. </specific>
    <rules>
      <select type="Class Feature" number="1" Category="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10197" />
      <select type="Class Feature" number="1" Category="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10197" requires="5 level" />
      <select type="Class Feature" number="1" Category="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_10197" requires="10 level" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
3) The main end of the Kusari-gama has been updated to be a d10 end instead of d8. Although I don't know if this errata is official yet or not; If not, then disregard this one.

code:
   <RulesElement name="Kusari-gama" type="Weapon" internal-id="ID_FMP_WEAPON_D404_CAA_1" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="10/11/2010 1:16:17 PM" >
      <Category> ID_FMP_WEAPON_PROPERTY_11,ID_FMP_WEAPON_PROPERTY_7,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_TWO-HANDS,ID_FMP_WEAPON_GROUP_10,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ONE-HANDED,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_SELECTABLE </Category>
      <specific name="Full Text"> Kusari-gama
Superior double melee weapon
Cost: 10 gp
Damage: 1d10
Range: -
Weight: 3 lb.

Originally a tool used by farmers and peasants to tend crops and for a variety of other mundane uses, the kusari-gama was adopted as a weapon by the ninja because of both its flexibility and its ability to pass unnoticed as a common item.

This weapon features a sickle (or kama) on one end of a chain and a heavy weight on the other, with the weight swung with great force and used to either entangle or trip a foe, and the kama used to slice at a vital part of the body.

Properties: 
Defensive (A defensive weapon grants you a +1 bonus to AC while you wield the defensive weapon in one hand and wield another melee weapon in your other hand. Wielding more than one defensive weapon does not increase this bonus. To gain this benefit, you need not attack with the defensive weapon, but you must be proficient with it.).
Reach (With a reach weapon, you can attack enemies that are 2 squares away from you as well as adjacent enemies, with no attack penalty. You can still make opportunity attacks only against adjacent enemies. Likewise, you can flank only an adjacent enemy.).

Group: 
Flail (Weapons in the flail group have a flexible material, usually a length of chain, between a solid handle and the damage-dealing end of the weapon.). </specific>
      <specific name="Weight"> 3 </specific>
      <specific name="Gold"> 10 </specific>
      <specific name="Range" />
      <specific name="Damage"> 1d10 </specific>
      <specific name="Weapon Category"> Superior Melee </specific>
      <specific name="Item Slot"> Two-Hands </specific>
      <specific name="Group"> Flail </specific>
      <specific name="Properties"> Defensive, reach </specific>
      <specific name="_Secondary End"> ID_FMP_WEAPON_D404_CAA_2 </specific>
   </RulesElement>

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
I noticed that the Weapon Master feat needed updating to include Dark Sun weapons plus MME weapons, so I made a local copy of it; Only thing is I don't know if it's needed, considering all the new Expertise feats are a lot better than Weapon Expertise. Let me know if I should post or e-mail it (it's kind of a large rules element, so I didn't want to clutter up the thread).

Also, I updated the Reincarnate Champion's Past Life for Human to grant it Heroic Effort and Half-Elf to grant Knack for Success. This just seemed right to me.

code:
   <RulesElement name="Past Spirit (Half-Elf)" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_RACIAL_TRAIT_PAST_SPIRIT_(HALF-ELF)" source="Primal Power,Dragon Magazine 385" >
      <Category> ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_2064 </Category>
      <Prereqs> !Half-Elf Race,!Half-Elf CountsAsRace </Prereqs>
      <specific name="_SupportsID"> ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_2064 </specific>
      <rules>
         <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_COUNTSASRACE_HALF-ELF" type="CountsAsRace" />
         <grant name="ID_FMP_POWER_13689" type="Power" />
      </rules>
You are considered a Half-Elf for the purpose of meeting feat prerequisites.
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Past Spirit (Human)" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_RACIAL_TRAIT_PAST_SPIRIT_(HUMAN)" source="Primal Power,Dragon Magazine 385" >
      <Category> ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_2064 </Category>
      <Prereqs> !Human Race,!Human CountsAsRace </Prereqs>
      <specific name="_SupportsID"> ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_2064 </specific>
      <rules>
         <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_COUNTSASRACE_HUMAN" type="CountsAsRace" />
         <grant name="ID_FMP_POWER_13213" type="Power" />
      </rules>
You are considered a Human for the purpose of meeting feat prerequisites.
   </RulesElement>

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
Hey,

I was messing around with trying to find a workaround for adding damage types to powers, and I might be onto something, so I figured I'd share.

I created a list of Wondrous Items that I can add to my character sheet, and select powers to add that keyword to the associated power. Each magic item currently has the option of selecting up to 10 powers, but that's arbitrary; adding more lines we can expand that. I also used the optional entry so that you don't need to fill out everything.

Going forward, maybe we can start modifying the individual magic items (like Frost Weapon, Flaming Weapon, etc) with these rules. What do you guys think?

code:
  <RulesElement name="Add Acid Keyword" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_EN4_ADD_ACID_KEYWORD_TO_POWERS" source="Houserule" >
    <Flavor> Workaround to add Acid keyword to a power. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Gold"> 0 </specific>
    <specific name="Property" />
    <rules>
         <select type="Power" number="1" optional="true" existing="true" >
Add Acid Keyword To Power
         </select>
         <modify Field="Keywords" list-addition="Acid" />
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Add Cold Keyword" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_EN4_ADD_COLD_KEYWORD_TO_POWERS" source="Houserule" >
    <Flavor> Workaround to add Cold keyword to a power. </Flavor>
    <rules>
Add Cold Keyword To Power
         </select>
         <modify Field="Keywords" list-addition="Cold" />
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Add Fire Keyword" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_EN4_ADD_FIRE_KEYWORD_TO_POWERS" source="Houserule" >
    <Flavor> Workaround to add Fire keyword to a power. </Flavor>
    <rules>
Add Fire Keyword To Power
         </select>
         <modify Field="Keywords" list-addition="Fire" />
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Add Force Keyword" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_EN4_ADD_FORCE_KEYWORD_TO_POWERS" source="Houserule" >
    <Flavor> Workaround to add Force keyword to a power. </Flavor>
    <rules>
Add Force Keyword To Power
         </select>
         <modify Field="Keywords" list-addition="Force" />
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Add Lightning Keyword" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_EN4_ADD_LIGHTNING_KEYWORD_TO_POWERS" source="Houserule" >
    <Flavor> Workaround to add Lightning keyword to a power. </Flavor>
    <rules>
Add Lightning Keyword To Power
         </select>
         <modify Field="Keywords" list-addition="Lightning" />
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Add Necrotic Keyword" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_EN4_ADD_NECROTIC_KEYWORD_TO_POWERS" source="Houserule" >
    <Flavor> Workaround to add Necrotic keyword to a power. </Flavor>
    <rules>
Add Necrotic Keyword To Power
         </select>
         <modify Field="Keywords" list-addition="Necrotic" />
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Add Poison Keyword" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_EN4_ADD_POISON_KEYWORD_TO_POWERS" source="Houserule" >
    <Flavor> Workaround to add Poison keyword to a power. </Flavor>
    <rules>
Add Poison Keyword To Power
         </select>
         <modify Field="Keywords" list-addition="Poison" />
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Add Psychic Keyword" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_EN4_ADD_PSYCHIC_KEYWORD_TO_POWERS" source="Houserule" >
    <Flavor> Workaround to add Psychic keyword to a power. </Flavor>
    <rules>
Add Psychic Keyword To Power
         </select>
         <modify Field="Keywords" list-addition="Psychic" />
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Add Radiant Keyword" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_EN4_ADD_RADIANT_KEYWORD_TO_POWERS" source="Houserule" >
    <Flavor> Workaround to add Radiant keyword to a power. </Flavor>
    <rules>
Add Radiant Keyword To Power
         </select>
         <modify Field="Keywords" list-addition="Radiant" />
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Add Thunder Keyword" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_EN4_ADD_THUNDER_KEYWORD_TO_POWERS" source="Houserule" >
    <Flavor> Workaround to add Thunder keyword to a power. </Flavor>
    <rules>
Add Thunder Keyword To Power
         </select>
         <modify Field="Keywords" list-addition="Thunder" />
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
         </select>
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

Greyhawk Fan posted:

New Download:
99-remove-second-wind.part

This disables the new extra Second Wind card on all characters if you prefer not to print it.

Thanks Greyhawk. I was going to ask if there was a way I could disable it, and you answered that before I got around to asking!

I'm guessing I can do something similar with the Bull Rush, Grab, and Opportunity Attack powers as well? Out of all the years of playing 4E, I can count on one hand when I needed to make a Bull Rush or Grab, so I'm not going to need it.

EDIT: I could have sworn that the old Second Wind card had a different border than it does now. It has the Utility blue border, and I thought it was different before. Is there a way to get that back to how it was before? Sorry, but I'm anal about that kind of stuff ;)

Entilzha4 fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Nov 26, 2011

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

Greyhawk Fan posted:

You can also download the "remove grab" file from the same directory:
Download:
99-remove-grab.part

These two "remove" part files leave the powers intact internally so that you will not get any errors and just keep them from being assigned. If you want those cards back you just delete the file from your directory and they return.

Cool. No more need to hide the power cards, heh.

Greyhawk Fan posted:

It did used to look a little different. It was a red border feature power card before. The card was changed by WotC internally in one the last few updates to match the new "utility" power schema. So it has been blue like that for over a year. :)

Man, I must of been failing my Perception check for the past year!

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
Here's some random updates; use them if you like them.

1) Snow Tiger Paragon Path powers: You weren't able to display any powers on it because of the wording of the Requirement, so I re-wrote it so you could display your attack and damage rolls.

code:
   <RulesElement name="Tiger Jump" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_10728" source="Martial Power 2" revision-date="8/27/2010 11:56:03 AM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER_USAGE,ID_FMP_PARAGON_PATH_558,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_36,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_24,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,11 </Category>
      <Prereqs> Snow Tiger </Prereqs>
      <Flavor> You hurl yourself at your enemy with knives raised, dragging your foe to the ground before falling upon it with a deadly strike. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Power Usage"> Encounter </specific>
      <specific name="_SkillPower" />
      <specific name="Display"> Snow Tiger Attack 11 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Martial, Weapon </specific>
      <specific name="Action Type"> Standard action </specific>
      <specific name="Attack Type"> Melee weapon </specific>
      <specific name="Requirement"> You must use this power with two light blades. </specific>
      <specific name="Target"> One creature </specific>
      <specific name="Primary Attack"> Strength vs. Fortitude (main weapon) </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> 2[W] + Strength modifier damage, and you knock the target prone. You can fall prone and make a secondary attack against the target. </specific>
      <specific name="	Secondary Attack"> Strength vs. AC (off-hand weapon) </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> 2[W] + Strength modifier damage, and the target is dazed until the end of your next turn. </specific>
      <specific name="Special"> When charging, you can use this power in place of a melee basic attack. </specific>
      <specific name="_Associated Feats" />
      <specific name="Class"> ID_FMP_PARAGON_PATH_558 </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 11 </specific>
      <specific name="Power Type"> Attack </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Slashing Frenzy" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_10729" source="Martial Power 2" revision-date="8/27/2010 11:56:03 AM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY_USAGE,ID_FMP_PARAGON_PATH_558,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_7,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_36,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_24,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_MISS,20 </Category>
      <Prereqs> Snow Tiger </Prereqs>
      <Flavor> You dive into the middle of your foes, slashing wildly with your blades. The sheer speed and ferocity of your attack terrifies enemies that survive it. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Power Usage"> Daily </specific>
      <specific name="_SkillPower" />
      <specific name="Display"> Snow Tiger Attack 20 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Fear, Martial, Weapon </specific>
      <specific name="Action Type"> Standard action </specific>
      <specific name="Attack Type"> Close burst 2 </specific>
      <specific name="Requirement"> You must use this power with two light blades. </specific>
      <specific name="Target"> Each enemy in burst you can see </specific>
      <specific name="Attack"> Strength vs. AC </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> 3[W] + Strength modifier damage. </specific>
      <specific name="Miss"> Half damage. </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> Until the end of your next turn, each target you hit takes a penalty to attack rolls equal to the number of targets you hit with this power. </specific>
      <specific name="_Associated Feats" />
      <specific name="Class"> ID_FMP_PARAGON_PATH_558 </specific>
      <specific name="Power Type"> Attack </specific>
   </RulesElement>
2) Weapon Master feat: updated to extend its use to all the new weapons that are now available. (Sorry, this is going to be a long listing...)

code:
   <RulesElement name="Weapon Master" type="Internal" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_INTERNAL_WEAPON_MASTER" source="Dragon Magazine 382" >
      <specific name="_SupportsID"> ID_FMP_FEAT_2149 </specific>
      <rules>
         <statadd name="Weapon Mastery Focus" value="+1" />
         <statadd name="Weapon Mastery Focus" value="+1" requires="Paragon Tier" />
         <statadd name="Weapon Mastery Focus" value="+1" requires="Epic Tier" />
         <statadd name="Weapon Mastery Expertise" value="+1" />
         <statadd name="Weapon Mastery Expertise" value="+1" requires="15 level" />
         <statadd name="Weapon Mastery Expertise" value="+1" requires="25 level" />
         <statadd name="Club:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Club) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Club:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Club) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Dagger:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Dagger) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Dagger:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Dagger) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Javelin:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Javelin) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Javelin:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Javelin) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Mace:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Mace) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Mace:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Mace) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Sickle:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Sickle) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Sickle:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Sickle) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Spear:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Spear) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Spear:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Spear) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Greatclub:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Greatclub) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Greatclub:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Greatclub) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Morningstar:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Morningstar) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Morningstar:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Morningstar) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Quarterstaff:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Quarterstaff) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Quarterstaff:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Quarterstaff) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Scythe:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Scythe) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Scythe:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Scythe) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Battleaxe:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Battleaxe) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Battleaxe:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Battleaxe) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Handaxe:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Handaxe) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Handaxe:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Handaxe) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Flail:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Flail) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Flail:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Flail) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Throwing hammer:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Throwing hammer) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Throwing hammer:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Throwing hammer) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Warhammer:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Warhammer) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Warhammer:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Warhammer) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="War Pick:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (War Pick) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="War Pick:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (War Pick) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Scimitar:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Scimitar) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Scimitar:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Scimitar) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Longsword:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Longsword) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Longsword:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Longsword) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Short sword:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Short sword) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Short sword:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Short sword) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Greataxe:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Greataxe) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Greataxe:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Greataxe) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Heavy flail:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Heavy flail) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Heavy flail:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Heavy flail) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Glaive:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Glaive) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Glaive:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Glaive) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Halberd:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Halberd) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Halberd:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Halberd) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Maul:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Maul) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Maul:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Maul) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Longspear:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Longspear) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Longspear:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Longspear) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Greatsword:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Greatsword) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Greatsword:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Greatsword) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Katar:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Katar) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Katar:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Katar) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Rapier:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Rapier) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Rapier:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Rapier) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Bastard sword:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Bastard sword) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Bastard sword:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Bastard sword) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Whip:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Whip) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Whip:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Whip) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Spiked chain:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Spiked chain) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Spiked chain:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Spiked chain) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Hand Crossbow:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Hand Crossbow) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Hand Crossbow:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Hand Crossbow) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Sling:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Sling) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Sling:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Sling) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Crossbow:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Crossbow) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Crossbow:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Crossbow) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Shortbow:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Shortbow) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Shortbow:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Shortbow) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Longbow:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Longbow) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Longbow:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Longbow) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Shuriken:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Shuriken) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Shuriken:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Shuriken) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Falchion:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Falchion) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Falchion:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Falchion) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Spiked gauntlet:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Spiked gauntlet) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Spiked gauntlet:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Spiked gauntlet) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Broadsword:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Broadsword) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Broadsword:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Broadsword) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Khopesh:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Khopesh) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Khopesh:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Khopesh) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Light war pick:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Light war pick) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Light war pick:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Light war pick) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Scourge:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Scourge) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Scourge:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Scourge) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Trident:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Trident) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Trident:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Trident) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Heavy war pick:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Heavy war pick) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Heavy war pick:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Heavy war pick) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Craghammer:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Craghammer) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Craghammer:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Craghammer) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Kukri:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Kukri) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Kukri:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Kukri) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Parrying dagger:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Parrying dagger) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Parrying dagger:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Parrying dagger) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Spiked shield:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Spiked shield) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Spiked shield:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Spiked shield) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Tratnyr:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Tratnyr) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Tratnyr:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Tratnyr) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Triple-headed flail:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Triple-headed flail) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Triple-headed flail:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Triple-headed flail) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Waraxe:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Waraxe) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Waraxe:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Waraxe) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Execution axe:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Execution axe) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Execution axe:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Execution axe) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Fullblade:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Fullblade) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Fullblade:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Fullblade) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Greatspear:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Greatspear) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Greatspear:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Greatspear) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Mordenkrad:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Mordenkrad) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Mordenkrad:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Mordenkrad) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Double axe:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Double axe) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Double axe:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Double axe) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Double flail:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Double flail) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Double flail:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Double flail) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Double sword:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Double sword) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Double sword:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Double sword) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Urgrosh:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Urgrosh) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Urgrosh:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Urgrosh) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Repeating crossbow:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Repeating crossbow) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Repeating crossbow:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Repeating crossbow) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Greatbow:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Greatbow) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Greatbow:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Greatbow) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Superior crossbow:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Superior crossbow) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Superior crossbow:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Superior crossbow) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Net:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Net) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Net:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Net) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Bola:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Bola) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Bola:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Bola) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Blowgun:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Blowgun) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Blowgun:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Blowgun) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Garrote:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Garrote) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Garrote:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Garrote) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Cutting Wheel:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Cutting Wheel) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Cutting Wheel:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Cutting Wheel) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Drow Long Knife:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Drow Long Knife) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Drow Long Knife:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Drow Long Knife) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Talenta Tangat:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Talenta Tangat) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Talenta Tangat:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Talenta Tangat) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Talenta Sharrash:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Talenta Sharrash) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Talenta Sharrash:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Talenta Sharrash) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Double Scimitar:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Double Scimitar) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Double Scimitar:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Double Scimitar) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Zulaat:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Zulaat) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Zulaat:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Zulaat) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Talenta Boomerang:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Talenta Boomerang) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Talenta Boomerang:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Talenta Boomerang) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Xen&apos;drik Boomerang:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Xen&apos;drik Boomerang) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Xen&apos;drik Boomerang:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Xen&apos;drik Boomerang) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Monk Unarmed Strike:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Monk Unarmed Strike) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Monk Unarmed Strike:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Monk Unarmed Strike) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Battlefist:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Battlefist) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Battlefist:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Battlefist) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Claw Fighter Claw:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Claw Fighter Claw) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Claw Fighter Claw:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Claw Fighter Claw) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Shadowblade:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Shadowblade) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Shadowblade:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Shadowblade) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Climbing Claw:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Climbing Claw) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Climbing Claw:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Climbing Claw) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Feral Armor Claw:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Feral Armor Claw) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Feral Armor Claw:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Feral Armor Claw) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Boar Tusk:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Boar Tusk) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Boar Tusk:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Boar Tusk) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Dragontooth Shield (heroic tier):damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Dragontooth Shield (heroic tier)) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Dragontooth Shield (heroic tier):attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Dragontooth Shield (heroic tier)) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Fighting Shield (heroic tier):damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Fighting Shield (heroic tier)) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Fighting Shield (heroic tier):attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Fighting Shield (heroic tier)) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Soul Shield (paragon tier):damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Soul Shield (paragon tier)) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Soul Shield (paragon tier):attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Soul Shield (paragon tier)) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Sun Shield (paragon tier):damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Sun Shield (paragon tier)) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Sun Shield (paragon tier):attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Sun Shield (paragon tier)) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Rod of Seven Parts (Weapon):damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Rod of Seven Parts (Weapon)) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Rod of Seven Parts (Weapon):attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Rod of Seven Parts (Weapon)) proficiency" />

<statadd name="Alhulak:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Alhulak) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Alhulak:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Alhulak) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Cahulaks:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Cahulaks) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Cahulaks:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Cahulaks) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Carrikal:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Carrikal) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Carrikal:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Carrikal) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Chatkcha:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Chatkcha) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Chatkcha:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Chatkcha) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Dejada:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Dejada) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Dejada:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Dejada) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Dragon Paw:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Dragon Paw) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Dragon Paw:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Dragon Paw) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Gauntlet Axe:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Gauntlet Axe) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Gauntlet Axe:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Gauntlet Axe) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Gouge:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Gouge) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Gouge:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Gouge) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Gythka:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Gythka) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Gythka:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Gythka) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Kusari-gama:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Kusari-gama) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Kusari-gama:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Kusari-gama) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Lance:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Lance) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Lance:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Lance) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Light Mace:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Light Mace) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Light Mace:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Light Mace) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Lotulis:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Lotulis) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Lotulis:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Lotulis) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Pike:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Pike) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Pike:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Pike) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Puchik:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Puchik) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Puchik:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Puchik) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Serrated Pick:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Serrated Pick) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Serrated Pick:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Serrated Pick) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Short Spear:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Short Spear) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Short Spear:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Short Spear) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Singing Stick:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Singing Stick) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Singing Stick:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Singing Stick) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Talid:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Talid) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Talid:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Talid) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Tortoise Blade:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Tortoise Blade) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Tortoise Blade:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Tortoise Blade) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Trikal:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Trikal) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Trikal:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Trikal) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Widow's Knife:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Widow's Knife) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Widow's Knife:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Widow's Knife) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Wrist Razors:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Wrist Razors) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Wrist Razors:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Wrist Razors) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Zadatl:damage" value="+Weapon Mastery Focus" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Zadatl) proficiency" />
         <statadd name="Zadatl:attack" value="+Weapon Mastery Expertise" type="Feat" requires="Weapon Proficiency (Zadatl) proficiency" />
      </rules>
   </RulesElement>

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
More random updates (sorry, they couldn't all be put into a single post)

3) Manual of Ninjutsu and Frost Brand: The cost was incorrect on a couple of the Manual of Ninjutsu Ki Focus, so I corrected them. Also, I updated the Frost Brand Weapon so it'll display the resistance to fire you have.

code:
  <RulesElement name="Manual of Ninjutsu +4" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_D404_CAA_4" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
    <Flavor> The most basic manual of the ninja teaches the secret of using the shadows as a weapon. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Level"> 18 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 85000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Critical"> +4d6 damage </specific>
    <specific name="Property"> When you use assassin&apos;s strike on a target granting combat advantage to you, you can reroll any of the power&apos;s damage dice that come up as a 1. Continue until all the dice roll higher than a 1.
Level 13 or 18: Reroll 1s or 2s; result higher than a 2.
Level 23 or 28: Reroll 1s, 2s, or 3s; result higher than a 3. </specific>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Manual of Ninjutsu +6" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_D404_CAA_6" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
    <Flavor> The most basic manual of the ninja teaches the secret of using the shadows as a weapon. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Level"> 28 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 2125000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Critical"> +6d6 damage </specific>
    <specific name="Property"> When you use assassin&apos;s strike on a target granting combat advantage to you, you can reroll any of the power&apos;s damage dice that come up as a 1. Continue until all the dice roll higher than a 1.
Level 13 or 18: Reroll 1s or 2s; result higher than a 2.
Level 23 or 28: Reroll 1s, 2s, or 3s; result higher than a 3. </specific>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Frost Brand Weapon +2" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_TIV_MAGIC_ITEM_MORDS_MAG_EMP_02-1" source="Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium" revision-date="00/00/0000 00:00:00 PM" >
    <Flavor> Frost forms on your hands as you alter your grip on this icy weapon, but the cold doesn't harm you as the weapon devours all the heat around you. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Level"> 8 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 3400 </specific>
    <specific name="Magic Item Type"> Weapon </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Weapon"> Any melee </specific>
    <specific name="Critical"> +2d8 cold damage </specific>
    <specific name="Power"> Power (Encounter &#x2022; Cold): Standard Action. Attack: Close blast 3 (creatures in the blast); the weapon's level + 3 vs. Reflex Hit: 1d10 cold damage, and the target is immobilized (save ends). 
Utility Power (Encounter): Minor Action. Effect: Close burst 5. You can extinguish any nonmagical fire in the burst, and each ally in the burst makes a saving throw against ongoing fire damage that a save can end. </specific>
    <specific name="Enhancement"> +2 attack rolls and damage rolls </specific>
    <specific name="Property"> See Below:
&#x2022; While holding this weapon, you have fire resistance equal to 3 + twice the weapon's enhancement bonus.
&#x2022; All untyped damage dealt by weapon attacks using this weapon changes to cold damage. </specific>
    <specific name="_ImplementForClass" />
    <rules>
      <statadd name="resist:fire" value="+7" type="resist" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Frost Brand Weapon +3" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_TIV_MAGIC_ITEM_MORDS_MAG_EMP_02-2" source="Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium" revision-date="00/00/0000 00:00:00 PM" >
    <Flavor> Frost forms on your hands as you alter your grip on this icy weapon, but the cold doesn't harm you as the weapon devours all the heat around you. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Level"> 13 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 17000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Critical"> +3d8 cold damage </specific>
    <specific name="Power"> Power (Encounter &#x2022; Cold): Standard Action. Attack: Close blast 3 (creatures in the blast); the weapon's level + 3 vs. Reflex Hit: 2d10 cold damage, and the target is immobilized (save ends). 
Utility Power (Encounter): Minor Action. Effect: Close burst 5. You can extinguish any nonmagical fire in the burst, and each ally in the burst makes a saving throw against ongoing fire damage that a save can end. </specific>
    <specific name="_Rarity"/>
&#x2022; While holding this weapon, you have fire resistance equal to 3 + twice the weapon's enhancement bonus.
&#x2022; All untyped damage dealt by weapon attacks using this weapon changes to cold damage. </specific>
    <rules>
      <statadd name="resist:fire" value="+9" type="resist" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Frost Brand Weapon +4" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_TIV_MAGIC_ITEM_MORDS_MAG_EMP_02-3" source="Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium" revision-date="00/00/0000 00:00:00 PM" >
    <specific name="Level"> 18 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 85000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Critical"> +4d8 cold damage </specific>
    <specific name="Power"> Power (Encounter &#x2022; Cold): Standard Action. Attack: Close blast 3 (creatures in the blast); the weapon's level + 3 vs. Reflex Hit: 2d10 cold damage, and the target is immobilized (save ends). 
    <rules>
      <statadd name="resist:fire" value="+11" type="resist" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Frost Brand Weapon +5" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_TIV_MAGIC_ITEM_MORDS_MAG_EMP_02-4" source="Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium" revision-date="00/00/0000 00:00:00 PM" >
    <specific name="Level"> 23 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 425000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Critical"> +5d8 cold damage </specific>
    <specific name="Power"> Power (Encounter &#x2022; Cold): Standard Action. Attack: Close blast 3 (creatures in the blast); the weapon's level + 3 vs. Reflex Hit: 3d10 cold damage, and the target is immobilized (save ends). 
    <rules>
      <statadd name="resist:fire" value="+13" type="resist" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Frost Brand Weapon +6" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_TIV_MAGIC_ITEM_MORDS_MAG_EMP_02-5" source="Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium" revision-date="00/00/0000 00:00:00 PM" >
    <specific name="Level"> 28 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 2125000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Critical"> +6d8 cold damage </specific>
    <specific name="Power"> Power (Encounter &#x2022; Cold): Standard Action. Attack: Close blast 3 (creatures in the blast); the weapon's level + 3 vs. Reflex Hit: 3d10 cold damage, and the target is immobilized (save ends). 
    <rules>
      <statadd name="resist:fire" value="+15" type="resist" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
4) I don't know if its needed, but I created a Large Kusari-gama, which I noticed wasn't in the builder yet.

code:
   <RulesElement name="Kusari-gama (Large)" type="Weapon" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_WEAPON_LARGE_KUSARI-GAMA" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="10/11/2010 1:16:17 PM" >
      <specific name="_SupportsID"> ID_FMP_WEAPON_D404_CAA_1 </specific>
      <specific name="Full Text"> Large Kusari-gama
Cost: 10 gp
Damage: 1d12
Range: -
Weight: 6 lb.

Originally a tool used by farmers and peasants to tend crops and for a variety of other mundane uses, the kusari-gama was adopted as a weapon by the ninja because of both its flexibility and its ability to pass unnoticed as a common item.

This weapon features a sickle (or kama) on one end of a chain and a heavy weight on the other, with the weight swung with great force and used to either entangle or trip a foe, and the kama used to slice at a vital part of the body.

Properties: 
Defensive (A defensive weapon grants you a +1 bonus to AC while you wield the defensive weapon in one hand and wield another melee weapon in your other hand. Wielding more than one defensive weapon does not increase this bonus. To gain this benefit, you need not attack with the defensive weapon, but you must be proficient with it.).
Reach (With a reach weapon, you can attack enemies that are 2 squares away from you as well as adjacent enemies, with no attack penalty. You can still make opportunity attacks only against adjacent enemies. Likewise, you can flank only an adjacent enemy.).

Group: 
Flail (Weapons in the flail group have a flexible material, usually a length of chain, between a solid handle and the damage-dealing end of the weapon.). </specific>
      <specific name="Weight"> 6 </specific>
      <specific name="Gold"> 10 </specific>
      <specific name="Damage"> 1d12 </specific>
      <specific name="Item Slot"> Two-Hands </specific>
      <specific name="Group"> Flail </specific>
      <specific name="Properties"> Defensive, reach </specific>
      <specific name="_Secondary End"> ID_INTERNAL_WEAPON_LARGE_KUSARI-GAMA_-_SECONDARY_END </specific>
      <specific name="Size"> Large </specific>
   </RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Kusari-gama - Secondary end (Large)" type="Weapon" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_WEAPON_LARGE_KUSARI-GAMA_-_SECONDARY_END" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="10/11/2010 1:16:19 PM" >
      <specific name="_SupportsID"> ID_FMP_WEAPON_D404_CAA_2 </specific>
      <specific name="Full Text"> Kusari-gama - Secondary end

Damage: 1d8

Properties: 
Off-Hand (An off-hand weapon is light enough that you can hold it and attack effectively with it while holding a weapon in your main hand. You can&apos;t attack with both weapons in the same turn, unless you have a power that lets you do so, but you can attack with either weapon.).

Group: 
Light blade (Light blades reward accuracy as much as force. Pinpoint attacks, lunges, and agile defenses are the strong points of these weapons.). </specific>
      <specific name="Weight" />
      <specific name="Gold" />
      <specific name="Damage"> 1d8 </specific>
      <specific name="_Primary End"> ID_INTERNAL_WEAPON_LARGE_KUSARI-GAMA </specific>
      <specific name="Item Slot"> Off-hand </specific>
      <specific name="Group"> Light blade </specific>
      <specific name="Properties"> Off-hand </specific>
      <specific name="InternalOnly"> 1 </specific>
      <specific name="Size"> Large </specific>
   </RulesElement>
EDIT: Here's the Flame Tongue Weapon with a similar update as the Frost Brand Weapon:

code:
  <RulesElement name="Flame Tongue Weapon +2" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_TIV_MAGIC_ITEM_MORDS_MAG_EMP_01-1" source="Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium" revision-date="00/00/0000 00:00:00 PM" >
    <Flavor> This blade spews forth flames that engulf your enemies in fire. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Level"> 10 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 5000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Weapon"> Heavy blade, light blade </specific>
    <specific name="Critical"> +2d8 fire damage </specific>
    <specific name="Power"> Power (Encounter &#x2022; Fire): Standard Action. Attack: Close blast 3 (creatures in the blast); the weapon's level + 3 vs. Reflex Hit: 1d10 fire damage, and ongoing 5 fire damage (save ends). </specific>
    <specific name="Enhancement"> +2 attack rolls and damage rolls </specific>
&#x2022; All untyped damage dealt by weapon attacks using this weapon changes to fire damage.
&#x2022; Once per round when you reduce an enemy to 0 hit points with a weapon attack using this weapon, each of your enemies adjacent to that enemy takes fire damage equal to 5 + the weapon's enhancement bonus. </specific>
    <rules>
      <statadd name="resist:fire" value="+7" type="resist" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Flame Tongue Weapon +3" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_TIV_MAGIC_ITEM_MORDS_MAG_EMP_01-2" source="Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium" revision-date="00/00/0000 00:00:00 PM" >
    <Flavor> This blade spews forth flames that engulf your enemies in fire. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Gold"> 25000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Critical"> +3d8 fire damage </specific>
    <specific name="Power"> Power (Encounter &#x2022; Fire): Standard Action. Attack: Close blast 3 (creatures in the blast); the weapon's level + 3 vs. Reflex Hit: 2d10 fire damage, and ongoing 10 fire damage (save ends). </specific>
&#x2022; All untyped damage dealt by weapon attacks using this weapon changes to fire damage.
&#x2022; Once per round when you reduce an enemy to 0 hit points with a weapon attack using this weapon, each of your enemies adjacent to that enemy takes fire damage equal to 5 + the weapon's enhancement bonus. </specific>
    <rules>
      <statadd name="resist:fire" value="+9" type="resist" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Flame Tongue Weapon +4" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_TIV_MAGIC_ITEM_MORDS_MAG_EMP_01-3" source="Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium" revision-date="00/00/0000 00:00:00 PM" >
    <specific name="Gold"> 125000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Critical"> +4d8 fire damage </specific>
    <specific name="Power"> Power (Encounter &#x2022; Fire): Standard Action. Attack: Close blast 3 (creatures in the blast); the weapon's level + 3 vs. Reflex Hit: 2d10 fire damage, and ongoing 10 fire damage (save ends). </specific>
    <rules>
      <statadd name="resist:fire" value="+11" type="resist" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Flame Tongue Weapon +5" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_TIV_MAGIC_ITEM_MORDS_MAG_EMP_01-4" source="Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium" revision-date="00/00/0000 00:00:00 PM" >
    <specific name="Gold"> 625000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Critical"> +5d8 fire damage </specific>
    <specific name="Power"> Power (Encounter &#x2022; Fire): Standard Action. Attack: Close blast 3 (creatures in the blast); the weapon's level + 3 vs. Reflex Hit: 3d10 fire damage, and ongoing 15 fire damage (save ends). </specific>
    <rules>
      <statadd name="resist:fire" value="+13" type="resist" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Flame Tongue Weapon +6" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_TIV_MAGIC_ITEM_MORDS_MAG_EMP_01-5" source="Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium" revision-date="00/00/0000 00:00:00 PM" >
    <specific name="Level"> 30 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 3125000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Critical"> +6d8 fire damage </specific>
    <specific name="Power"> Power (Encounter &#x2022; Fire): Standard Action. Attack: Close blast 3 (creatures in the blast); the weapon's level + 3 vs. Reflex Hit: 3d10 fire damage, and ongoing 15 fire damage (save ends). </specific>
    <rules>
      <statadd name="resist:fire" value="+15" type="resist" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>

Entilzha4 fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Dec 4, 2011

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
Noticed something: The Venom Hand Killer feat isn't properly scaling the bonus. Looks like WotC had a brain fart when writing it. This should correct it:

code:
   <RulesElement name="Venom Hand Killer" type="Feat" internal-id="ID_FMP_FEAT_1810" source="Dragon Magazine 379" revision-date="8/27/2010 12:19:28 PM">  
      <Prereqs> Assassin </Prereqs>  
      <print-prereqs> Assassin </print-prereqs>  
      <specific name="Short Description"> +2/+3/+4 (by tier) damage with poison attacks </specific>  
      <specific name="type" />  
      <rules>  
         <statadd name="Venom Hand Killer" value="+2" />  
         <statadd name="Venom Hand Killer" value="+1" requires="Paragon Tier" />  
         <statadd name="Venom Hand Killer" value="+1" requires="Epic Tier" />  
         <statadd name="poison:damage" value="+Venom Hand Killer" type="Feat" />  
      </rules>  
You gain a +2 feat bonus to poison damage rolls. The bonus increases to +3 at 11th level and +4 at 21st level.  
   </RulesElement>  

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

J.B. posted:

Hiya,
I just thought I would point this out, the "Weapon Ki Technique" feat from dragon 402 (Playtest: Tools of the Trade) doesn't seem to be adding the +1 feat bonus to attacks rolls with weapon powers, but it does work with implement powers. Any chance someone knows how to fix that.

I took a look at it, and it looks like it's adding a +1 feat bonus to attack rolls as a conditional bonus, and it doesn't scale. Until it gets updated, I'd recommend taking Ki Focus Expertise instead.

Here is the code which, I hope, fixes the issue. I haven't tested it, so use it at your own peril.

code:
<RulesElement name="Weapon Ki Technique" type="Feat" internal-id="ID_TIV_FEAT_D402-09" source="Dragon Magazine 402" revision-date="00/00/0000 00:00:00 PM" >
   <Flavor> You have learned to further blur the already hazy boundary between the use of your weapons and the use of your ki focus. </Flavor>
   <specific name="Short Description"> When you wield a weapon and a ki focus, you gain a +1 feat bonus to the attack rolls of implement powers or weapon powers that you make with either the weapon or the ki focus. You gain a +1 bonus to the damage rolls of at-will attacks you make against bloodied enemies, +2 at 11th level and +3 at 21st level. </specific>
   <specific name="type" />
   <rules>
      <statadd name="Weapon Ki Technique" value="+1" />
      <statadd name="Weapon Ki Technique" value="+1" requires="Paragon Tier" />
      <statadd name="Weapon Ki Technique" value="+1" requires="Epic Tier" />
      <statadd name="Ki Focuses implement,implement:attack" value="+Weapon Ki Technique" type="Feat" />
      <statadd name="Ki Focuses implement,weapon:attack" value="+Weapon Ki Technique" type="Feat" />
      <statadd name="Ki Focuses implement,implement:damage" value="+Weapon Ki Technique" condition="with at-will attacks against bloodied enemies" />
      <statadd name="Ki Focuses implement,weapon:damage" value="+Weapon Ki Technique" condition="with at-will attacks against bloodied enemies" />
   </rules>
When you wield a weapon and a ki focus, you gain a +1 feat bonus to the attack rolls of implement powers or weapon powers that you make with either the weapon or the ki focus. This bonus increases to +2 at 11th level and +3 at 21st level.
Also, when you wield a weapon and a ki focus, you gain a +1 bonus to the damage rolls of at-will attacks you make against bloodied enemies. This bonus increases to +2 at 11th level and +3 at 21st level.
</RulesElement>

Entilzha4 fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Dec 8, 2011

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

mikeycp posted:

So Pixie isn't appearing for me as an option in the builder. if I go in and change the race ID number it appears, so there may be a numbering conflict somewhere(?), but doing that messes other stuff up.

It's showing up for me.

If you haven't tried this, try doing a complete cleanup (I think there's a link to the cleanup.bat file in the main post) and retry. If that doesn't work, and if you have any third party files, try removing them and re-merge.

If none of that works, then I'm not sure what the problem is.

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
I have a Ceaseless Guardian (Epic Destiny) update. I found that you were getting the Never Again power right at 21st level even though it's supposed to be a level 30 feature.

Upon looking at the code, I found that it was granting the power with a <grant> tag as part of the Epic Destiny as well as granting via the 30th level class feature. So I took out that one erroneous line, and appears to be working.

code:
   <RulesElement name="Ceaseless Guardian" type="Epic Destiny" internal-id="ID_FMP_EPIC_DESTINY_689" source="Dragon Magazine 387" revision-date="8/27/2010 12:44:37 PM" >
      <Prereqs> Any defender class </Prereqs>
      <print-prereqs> Any defender class </print-prereqs>
      <Flavor> Triumph can turn to tragedy in an instant. You aren&apos;t going to let that instant come to pass. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Immortality"> Immortality
You stopped fearing your own death a long time ago. In doing so, you have denied death&apos;s power over you. Although you can die, it seems that you are raised again by a member of your adventuring party, someone seeking the ideal bodyguard, or a god. You might be recruited to fight alongside a Legendary General in one of the wars that span the planes. You might join with a World Tree Guardian who understands your devotion to your allies, or with an Undying Warrior whom you can trust to remain safe on his or her own. Very rarely, you find a small place of the world to which to retire for a time, but the call to protect others eventually leads you back into battle again. </specific>
      <specific name="Power Name" />
      <specific name="Class Features"> ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_2692, ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_2693, ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_2694 </specific>
      <specific name="Powers"> ID_FMP_POWER_12498,ID_FMP_POWER_12499 </specific>
      <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_POWER_12498,ID_FMP_POWER_12499 </specific>
      <rules>
         <grant name="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_2692" type="Class Feature" Level="21" />
         <grant name="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_2693" type="Class Feature" Level="24" />
         <grant name="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_2694" type="Class Feature" Level="30" />
         <grant name="ID_FMP_POWER_12499" type="Power" Level="26" />
      </rules>
You failed to protect someone in your care. It might have been a friend, a family member, or a former member of your adventuring party, but you feel responsible for that loss. In return, you&apos;ve rededicated yourself to the ideal of the defender - a protector of friends and a fierce obstacle to foes - but with a specific focus. All enemies will learn that the only way to defeat your allies is by going through you first, and your abilities lend you an alacrity many cannot match.

To succeed at being the first line of defense, you have trained to take advantage of every opening that your enemies leave you as quickly as possible. To those around you, you move twice as fast as any other defender to blunt your foes&apos; attacks. You see it as a natural progression that anyone of enough skill could attain, though your desire to not see anyone else lost drives you beyond the point of mere humans.

As you grow in skill, your ability to react to enemies quickly continues to grow. An attempted ambush turns into a disaster for your foes as you move in before they are ready. When you reach the apex of your power, your oath to never allow an ally to fall before you can finally be fulfilled. You can channel your strength into those whom you have sworn to protect, keeping them standing long after your enemies would otherwise have overwhelmed them.
   </RulesElement>
Also, I've noticed that there's a lot of Class Features for the Knight and Scout which are being added to the character sheet, and I don't know if all of them really need to be there. Anyone else have any thoughts on that?

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
I just noticed something weird.

A while back, I submitted a fix for Simple One-Handed Melee weapons, which added the Light Mace and Short Spear. And at that time when I was testing it, it worked.

However, when I checked with the Executioner, the Light Mace and Short Spear were red (meaning not proficient). When I copy the code found in DarkSun.part into a different part file (one of my "99-house rule" part files), it shows up to work correctly. (The Military One-Handed Melee weapon rules element is unaffected).

I looked through all of the other part files, and don't see anything directly related to it. The closest would be in 40-gear.part, where there was an AppendNodes for Simple Melee weapons (not Simple One-Handed Melee weapons) which adds the Light Mace and Short Spear.

Can any else verify if they see the same behavior? 'Cause this one's really left me scratching my head.

The only fix I can think of is to add the following into 40-gear.part and hope it works (I have it in my house ruled part file):

code:
  <AppendNodes name="Simple One-Handed Melee" type="Proficiency" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_SIMPLE_ONE-HANDED_MELEE" source="Core">
    <rules>
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(LIGHT_MACE)" type="Proficiency" />
      <grant name="ID_INTERNAL_PROFICIENCY_WEAPON_PROFICIENCY_(SHORT_SPEAR)" type="Proficiency" />
    </rules>
  </AppendNodes>

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
I don't know if CBLoader can be legally taken down. The LCB could be considered Abandonware.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abandonware

"In November 2006 the Library of Congress approved an exemption to the DMCA that permits the cracking of copy protection on software no longer being sold or supported by its copyright holder so that they can be archived and preserved without fear of retribution. It is still unlawful to distribute copies of old copyrighted software and games, with or without compensation, in any Berne Convention signatory country."

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
I noticed that the Harper's Study feature of the Harper of Legend epic destiny wasn't working correctly.

You're supposed to gain a bonus encounter power of level 13th or lower, which it grants. However, you're supposed to be able to retrain it for an encounter power of your level - 6. So at 23rd level you should be able to retrain your choice for a power up to 17th level. It currently doesn't do this.

So, I coded up something that allows you to select higher level powers. I just don't know if it's the best way to do this. If we go this way, it'll allow the selection of higher level powers, but not through a retraining option.

code:
   <RulesElement name="Harper&apos;s Study" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_1038" source="Dragon Magazine 367" revision-date="12/17/2011 20:47:04 PM" >
      <Category> 21 </Category>
      <Prereqs> 21st level; good or lawful good alignment; training in any two of Diplomacy, Insight, Nature, or Stealth; membership in the Harpers (see the sidebar) </Prereqs>
      <specific name="Short Description"> Gain a bonus encounter power from your class. </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 21 </specific>
      <rules>
         <select type="Power" number="1" Category="$$CLASS_OR_MULTICLASS,encounter,13" Level="21-22" />
         <select type="Power" number="1" Category="$$CLASS_OR_MULTICLASS,encounter,17" Level="23-28" />
         <select type="Power" number="1" Category="$$CLASS_OR_MULTICLASS,encounter,23" Level="29-30" />
      </rules>
Harpers are well-traveled souls who learn more than most people do. Choose an encounter power of 13th level or lower from your class (or a class you&apos;re multiclassed into). You gain that as a bonus encounter power. You can retrain this choice later, but you can choose only powers whose level is no higher than your level - 6.
   </RulesElement>

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
I updated Stornont's Deep-Pocket Cloak to have similar rules to the original Deep-Pocket Cloak (allowing it to have a weight and adding it's weight capacity to the character sheet):

code:
   <RulesElement name="Stornont's Deep-Pocket Cloak +4" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_9881" source="Dungeon Magazine 184">
     <Flavor> Hundreds of magically hidden pockets on this cloak allow you to keep a wealth of items close at hand. </Flavor>
     <specific name="Level"> 17 </specific>
     <specific name="Gold"> 65000 </specific>
     <specific name="Magic Item Type"> Neck Slot Item </specific>
     <specific name="Tier" />
     <specific name="Item Slot"> Neck </specific>
     <specific name="Power"> Power (At-Will): Free Action. Once per round, you can draw an item from the cloak or store an item within it as a free action. </specific>
     <specific name="_AssociatedMonsters" />
     <specific name="Enhancement"> +4 Fortitude, Reflex, and Will </specific>
     <specific name="Property"> The pockets of this cloak can hold up to 1,000 pounds in weight or 100 cubic feet in volume, but the cloak always weighs only 1 pound. Each item stored within one of the cloak's pockets can weigh no more than 10 pounds. Drawing an item from a deep-pocket cloak is a minor action. </specific>
     <specific name="Property"> You gain an item bonus to Bluff checks and Stealth checks equal to the cloak's enhancement bonus. </specific>
     <rules>
       <statadd name="Weight" value="1" />
       <statadd name="Weight Discount" value="1000" />
       <statadd name="Bluff Misc" value="+4" type="item" />
       <statadd name="Stealth Misc" value="+4" type="item" />
       <statadd name="Fortitude Defense" value="+4" type="Enhancement" />
       <statadd name="Reflex Defense" value="+4" type="Enhancement" />
       <statadd name="Will Defense" value="+4" type="Enhancement" />
     </rules>
   </RulesElement>
Also, if it's needed, I created a +5 and +6 versions of this item (the original article only had a +4 version, so these would be more of a houserule two items):

code:
   <RulesElement name="Stornont's Deep-Pocket Cloak +5" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_EN4_STORNOTS_DEEP_POCKET_CLOAK_PLUS_5" source="Dungeon Magazine 184">
     <Flavor> Hundreds of magically hidden pockets on this cloak allow you to keep a wealth of items close at hand. </Flavor>
     <specific name="Level"> 22 </specific>
     <specific name="Gold"> 325000 </specific>
     <specific name="Tier" />
     <specific name="Power"> Power (At-Will): Free Action. Once per round, you can draw an item from the cloak or store an item within it as a free action. </specific>
     <specific name="Enhancement"> +5 Fortitude, Reflex, and Will </specific>
     <specific name="Property"> The pockets of this cloak can hold up to 2,000 pounds in weight or 200 cubic feet in volume, but the cloak always weighs only 1 pound. Each item stored within one of the cloak's pockets can weigh no more than 10 pounds. Drawing an item from a deep-pocket cloak is a minor action. </specific>
     <specific name="Property"> You gain an item bonus to Bluff checks and Stealth checks equal to the cloak's enhancement bonus. </specific>
     <rules>
       <statadd name="Weight Discount" value="2000" />
       <statadd name="Bluff Misc" value="+5" type="item" />
       <statadd name="Stealth Misc" value="+5" type="item" />
       <statadd name="Fortitude Defense" value="+5" type="Enhancement" />
       <statadd name="Reflex Defense" value="+5" type="Enhancement" />
       <statadd name="Will Defense" value="+5" type="Enhancement" />
     </rules>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Stornont's Deep-Pocket Cloak +6" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_EN4_STORNOTS_DEEP_POCKET_CLOAK_PLUS_6" source="Dungeon Magazine 184">
     <specific name="Level"> 27 </specific>
     <specific name="Gold"> 1625000 </specific>
     <specific name="Tier" />
     <specific name="Enhancement"> +6 Fortitude, Reflex, and Will </specific>
     <specific name="Property"> The pockets of this cloak can hold up to 2,000 pounds in weight or 200 cubic feet in volume, but the cloak always weighs only 1 pound. Each item stored within one of the cloak's pockets can weigh no more than 10 pounds. Drawing an item from a deep-pocket cloak is a minor action. </specific>
     <rules>
       <statadd name="Weight Discount" value="2000" />
       <statadd name="Bluff Misc" value="+6" type="item" />
       <statadd name="Stealth Misc" value="+6" type="item" />
       <statadd name="Fortitude Defense" value="+6" type="Enhancement" />
       <statadd name="Reflex Defense" value="+6" type="Enhancement" />
       <statadd name="Will Defense" value="+6" type="Enhancement" />
     </rules>
   </RulesElement>

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

Greyhawk Fan posted:

I don't really want to talk about this crap any more because it pisses me off.

I hear ya Greyhawk, it pisses me off too.

In fact, so much so, and given the fact that my regular D&D group has more or less dissolved, I'm probably going to just switch over to playing Pathfinder instead; specifically, Pathfinder Society (equivalent for Living Forgotten Realms).

This doesn't mean I'll be giving up 4E entirely, but I won't be looking at it often for the next while.

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
Minor Quirk: The power "Poisonous Shuriken" (Assassin/Ninja At-Will Power) used to be a ranged power, but it's showing up as a melee power.

I don't know if this is an intentional change, or an accidental one, but figured I'd mention it.

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

tzirean posted:

I was miscounting lines. The builder chokes on the • character, but as that's directly copied from 03-base-items.part, I don't see why it does.

CBLoader doesn't like special characters like that. Try replacing it with something like &# 2022; (without the space inbetween) and retry. I can't remember off-hand what the exact number is. Alternatively, replace that special character with *. That should make it work.

As to why it was in the original base items part file and copying it directly doesn't work, I think it has to do with the editor originally used. If you're using Notepad, copying from one file to another will cause this issue.

Entilzha4 fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Feb 26, 2012

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011
Minor Bug: The feat Icy Heart from Heroes of the Elemental Chaos doesn't scale its damage at epic (it's possible this is an issue with the other elemental feats; haven't checked those). I think it has to do with the following lines:

code:
<statadd name="cold:damage" value="+3" type="feat" />
<statadd name="cold:damage" value="+1" type="feat" requires="21 level" />
Maybe removing the 'type="feat"' or changing the 'value="+1"' to 'value="+4"' will make it work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

Greyhawk Fan posted:

When Paragon Multi-classing was designed, written, and printed it required an attack power with a level. They all had levels so there was no need to be specific about it.

Well, as I think it was mentioned, it is a case of Rules As Written vs Rules As Intended.

It's similar to the Half-Elf's Dilettante power. The way it was worded, you could select *any* at-will power to become an encounter power. So people were doing silly things like selecting the Paladin's Lay on Hands power. It came to the attention of the designers, and they issued an errata. The thing with Paragon Multiclassing is that since it's such a lovely option, no one every took it and thus the same issue was never caught.

Not until about a year ago when someone noticed that discrepancy and made an Avenger who Paragon Multiclassed Ranger and got the Scout's Dual Weapon Attack power. The Rules As Written allowed it. The Rules As Intended probably doesn't. (Of course, by that point, I think most of the designers were more or less looking at the next edition/iteration/whatever, and didn't have time to issue an errata for it; or so I guess).

• Locked thread