Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadowbane01
Apr 4, 2011

8w-gremlin posted:

Hybrids Rangers are having difficulty with Archery Mastery Power swaps.
Nothing is comming up on the retrain section.

Archery Mastery (per the feat use) swaps your power out in the class tab, not the retraining tab. hope that helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowbane01
Apr 4, 2011
I understand that everyone is busy, but the Renegade Red Wizard theme doesn't work quite right. I have an idea of how to get it to work, but as i don't have any skill in creating parts, i figured i'd merely give my theory. Since the theme has no utility powers and instead replaces the level 4 and 8 class features granted by the mage (secondary specialization school) why not add the features it grants as options for mages of those levels, but have them only show if the theme is selected. Also, the theme should make all other choices at those levels invisible/unchoosable, but again i have no clue how hard that would be to code in

Shadowbane01
Apr 4, 2011
Getting an odd error, had been just sitting pretty here without any issues and suddenly today i run the builder and get

9/21/2011 12:11:52 AM - ERROR: Failed getting update for 00-sources.part
Inner Exception: Unable to connect to the remote server
Inner Exception: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 174.120.137.99:80

9/21/2011 12:12:13 AM - ERROR: Failed getting update for 01-bug-fixes.part
Inner Exception: Unable to connect to the remote server
Inner Exception: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 174.120.137.99:80

Shadowbane01
Apr 4, 2011
I'm totally inept at figuring out where to put these snippets into the part files, but i'm dying to see the new ninja stuff and the new themes. so i was wondering if they would get put into an update?

Shadowbane01
Apr 4, 2011
Hey guys, I know it must be a huge task, but I was wondering if you guys had an ETA for the Hengeyokai. I do not have an insider account anymore and would like to check them over.

Shadowbane01
Apr 4, 2011

Entilzha4 posted:

If you look on page 15 of this thread, someone posted the Hengeyokai. Copy/Paste it into notepad, and save it as a part file in with your other part files.

Yes, and on page 14 I revealed my ineptitude at taking snippets from the forum and applying them myself.... I was just wondering why it hasn't been or when it will be rolled into an "official" update. seems silly it hasn't been if there isn't any issue with the code already presented.

Shadowbane01
Apr 4, 2011
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone has the samurai theme worked out and when it might get implemented, got a game coming up where I'm planning on using it and would love to have it. thanks in advance

Shadowbane01
Apr 4, 2011
Will we see all this new stuff rolled into an "official" update soon? I hate being so inept...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowbane01
Apr 4, 2011
Just dropping a bug report, the sun elf subrace benefits are bugged, they force you to take the wizard implements and give you options not available for sun elves.

• Locked thread