Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Haha, he says right in the ad that he hopes no one chops it and turns it into a hot rod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Thats cool and I see the axe guy now too. His legs aren't stumpy its just that hes wearing a lab coat.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Blood Magnet posted:

I'm having trouble getting the transmission to go into gear. The shifter moves from side to side while in neutral, but won't engage into any gear. The clutch pedal appears to be working. Tell me it's a clutch issue and not a transmission problem. Any ideas, VW goons?

Did it work before now? There is an adjustment for the clutch rod where it attaches to the clutch fork on the tranny IIRC.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Yea, thats probably what it is, the adjustment might be on the pedal side too but its been so long since I had my bus.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Blood Magnet posted:

The arm held in place with a C clamp.

Gonna high five this car if I ever see you out driving.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Fantastic :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Blood Magnet posted:

Fuel delivery issues + Transaxle issues + Battery/starter issues = No fun for me.

This can't be your first ACVW, half the fun is wondering if it will make it there.

• Locked thread