Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Selavi
Jan 1, 2010

YggiDee posted:

Is there a way to cram the urlbar and the like into the titlebar? It's like a whole extra toolbar of space and I can't put anything in it! (I'm not counting tabs, I use vertical tabs)

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/personal-titlebar/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selavi
Jan 1, 2010
I just connected a new D-Link WIFI router to my computer, and now whenever I type a single word into the url bar, instead of searching Google, it takes me to the D-link error page. I tried going into about:config, but I think it is a router thing. How can I get my search back?

Selavi
Jan 1, 2010
Edit: Nevermind

Selavi
Jan 1, 2010
The most annoying thing by far is not being able to open a new browser window within about a minute of closing one (when it says there is a Firefox process running). This has been happening since probably version 4 on every computer I have used Firefox on. I am tired of having to open up the task manager to end the process all the time. What's the holdup to getting this problem fixed?

Selavi
Jan 1, 2010
I don't know, but it always seems to take at least a minute or two. It's especially annoying because I often put my computer in hibernate, and if I close Firefox before doing that, it will still be ending the process when I start my computer back up. Or if I have to restart Firefox for whatever reason. I do usually leave Firefox running for a while so that might be why I'm noticing this in my case. But why is this an issue with Firefox and not with other browsers?

Selavi
Jan 1, 2010
Is there a way to change the icon for bookmarks of RSS feeds? I have a few feeds in my toolbar and would like if it showed the site icon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selavi
Jan 1, 2010
I don't see the 3d button either, and I have 11.0.