Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Anyone notice in Firefox 7.0 that it breaks your ability to use mouse back and forward buttons to browse the forums? I noticed that poo poo wasnt working right so I watch the back-forward right click menus. When clicking a last read mark it would open the page twice (adding 2 entries) and then the back button would have to pushed twice to get to the original page, but when this happened any instances of the thread were erased in the forward button and replaced with the original page.

Really annoying. Had to back up to 6.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
Why would it not have shown up in any other version of my firefox?!

Golbez posted:

That's probably not going to help; it's been this way since 4.

It did help, because this wasn't an issue before 7? I have adblock plus

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
Has anyone noticed tab navigation for having lots of tabs (such that some are hidden) has become butts in firefox 11? On 10 the navigation is fluid, I click the left arrow the tab view moves left... right it moves right. On 11 its loving choppy, and literally doesn't move all the way to the end/beginning of a row unless I'm at fullscreen, thus rendering the point of it useless!

What the gently caress did they do to my tabs :mad:

I rolled back to Firefox 10 because it was driving me crazy (I deal with a lot of tabs due to research)