Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

VisAbsoluta posted:

Could you guys reccomend me a good screenshot extension? I used to have Screengrab, but it seems like they hosed some things up and it doesn't even work on some sites.

I've used FireShot for a while and can't really complain about it at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

So I was just push-updated to 17.02a of Aurora from whatever version of 16 I was on and it opened up a slew of problems. I can't access my Add-Ons at all, links that open in new tabs open twice, the back/forward buttons have reverted to Firefox 2 style, and I clicking on "Submit Feedback" won't even open anything. What the gently caress happened?

e: I restarted with add-ons disabled and I think something was conflicting. Sorry for the trigger-happy post

e2: Tab Mix Plus seems to be the culprit. Had to install the newest dev build from here.

bunky fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Sep 1, 2012

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

wipeout posted:

On FFox 15.0, every so often I'll start up Firefox, and get "Firefox is already running". I've seen this in other versions too. Are there any extensions that cause this?

I have
Ghostery
Flashblock
Noscript
Adblock Plus
App tab initializer
Better privacy

Extensions installed. Ta!

e- Is the new Australis (curved tabs) theme for Ffox coming soon? (Thunderbird just updated with it). With my dark background, its harder to read the text in the inactive tabs.

Check your Task Manager "Processes" tab. Close any instances of Firefox running and try again.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Pilsner posted:

Anyone else having serious problems with Flash performance...

Yes. Everywhere. Flash is hosed right now and we're all waiting for a decent release.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

You can also try right-clicking the tab area, select customize, and then 'restore default set'.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Scalding Coffee posted:

Is there a way to make the browser open maximized each time?

If you close it maximized, it should open maximized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Sir Unimaginative posted:

Question: Is there a not garbage theme that's pretty much just the default theme (no button icon/tab changes etc) but restores title bar color to Firefox in Windows 10? It'd be nice if I could tell if Firefox is the active window at a glance.

I know this is from a page back, but I use this userchrome.css trick to get Firefox to mirror my Windows 10 theme color: http://www.askvg.com/tip-get-colored-titlebar-back-in-mozilla-firefox-in-windows-10/