Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Barack Pwnbama posted:

Where's got dat wmd?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Sniep posted:

yes, in this room

That print is pretty awesome

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

got dat wmd posted:

fat guy at the door wont let me in

Tell the obese son of a bitch you got brain damage mining the bitcoins it took to get there. How could they do this to you!

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

got dat wmd posted:

no i dont have a computer with me. trying to get back in

Do you need a bitcoin loan so you can bribe your way back in?!

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

Haha bruce is on the show saying 'three times' as many people are coming 'tomorrow', 'probably', 'for sure'.

Also Got Dat are you gonna try and get on the show? They're interviewing random people.

If they ask your name, say you're RMS?

Roger M Stillman

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

iamthejeff posted:

No, gotta be more subtle than that. M.T.G. Online Exchange or maybe M.T.G. Ox

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
What we really need is a Bruce/got dat photo in the style of RMS/Tom Collins

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

CoupleBeersNoBeers posted:

woah post that

Just imagine RMS standing next to this Canadian dude in a leather jacket with a poo poo eating grin on his face

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Sneaking Mission posted:

star wars sex parrot please gold mine

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

PurdWerfect posted:

it's about 10:30am in NY and onetv is showing as off the air. a successful conference all around

that swedish dude stole the camera

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

got dat wmd posted:

tables with video cards for retail price (in btc), a 5 minute ooorah speech and a bunch of people talking about newegg coupons for mining rigs. it's really loving boring. i'm going to dinner with this one normal dude who writes for some finance blog that came here only to badmouth it

oh and a fat kid claimed to be fckgw and behind buttcoin.org. he said he got the idea from a reddit post.

also he traveled there via grayhound bus from iowa

Greyhound bus? gently caress, that's dedication

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

The micro-countries Thiel proposes are diesel-powered, moveable, 2,000-ton structures built on oil rig-like platforms, with space for 270 residents to live.

Thiel believes these islands may be important in “experimenting with new ideas for government,”such as no welfare, no minimum wage, fewer weapons restrictions, and looser building codes.

how could this possibly go wrong

Fewer? None, or gtfo

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

duTrieux posted:

wait, if it actually is atlas you might want to keep your head down. it's probably pretty easy to get guns in iowa/onto a bus.

He doesn't have guns, his private army has all the guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
do whatever you want with laissez faire