Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jonnty
Aug 2, 2007

The enemy has become a flaming star!

Paid back 2 BTC with .02 BTC gratuity. A 91% gratuity if you calculate it like an interest rate (2 BTC loaned for 4 days).

eh?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35784.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonnty
Aug 2, 2007

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

No, gotta be more subtle than that. M.T.G. Online Exchange or maybe M.T.G. Ox

call it "the magic the gathering exchange" or "the magic exchange" or something, with enough authority to make it sound like a common nickname

Jonnty
Aug 2, 2007

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

or magic the gathering online exchange because thats actually what it stands for?

no because that's a mouthful and it's impossible to say without cracking up halfway through

Jonnty
Aug 2, 2007

this is the guy who's on now's site: http://howmanycoins.com/

pretty basic, tells you a bit about bitcoin, a few links, nothing of interest-oh

quote:

How do you invest in this? ExchB Merchant Services Bit-Pay.com Or phone me, 310-773-0739.

welp

Jonnty
Aug 2, 2007

lol "a thirteen-year-old could open a bank...which is a bit scary but as long as he's doing a good job..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonnty
Aug 2, 2007

CoupleBeersNoBeers posted:

barbarianbob for president of yopos

z0ratio fartboner posted:

im spurtin' here

Necc0 posted:

i feel its appropriate to post some choice 'owned' macros or something. i dunno how to even respond to this.

gently caress it, i emptyquote everything. everything. bill cosby has the midas touch except instead of making things gold he makes them awesome.