Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cizzo
Jul 5, 2007

Haters gonna hate.
Blown and Exposed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cizzo
Jul 5, 2007

Haters gonna hate.

Zand posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvOMsUAFZEU

this is the kind of quality commentary we need to grow the community.

Don't forget Jaha. This dude is too funny on stream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwcjWYocYmY

Cizzo
Jul 5, 2007

Haters gonna hate.

Schmendrick posted:

I tried to watch a Umvc3 stream when a friend told me about a good Chris player, but I just can't sit through bad commentating anymore. for 5-10 minutes it was just about some guys having a SoCal circle jerk or how they stroll around uncanny valley SoCal and getting high/doing nothing afterwards while a match was going on; to add insult to injury, some guy asks if he should get drunk to the stream (I get the idea it was a joke, but don't be a dumb frat guy about it). If people try to make the scene an "esport," they really gotta step up the commentating because each stream is getting worse.

In all honesty, those who watch these streams essentially already know what's going on. I feel like the commentary at this point is just for extra entertainment that adds to the match your already watching.

There's a reason why people like listening to Chris Hu and Aquasilk commentate. Or even Jaha.

They're just added entertainment to the already exciting world of fighting games!

Cizzo
Jul 5, 2007

Haters gonna hate.

I love this show.

• Locked thread