Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
This is a stupid question but it's been bugging me for days. The announcers in SFIV and SSFIV say something during the loading screens before some of the fights that I can't understand. It's just three or four words, the first one being "fight".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
No, it's something else.

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
No, it's something like "Fight -- out joust."

Here it is. Skip to 5:48.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPB97YNNen4

Spermando fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Nov 19, 2011

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
Thanks!

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
What's wrong with Dead or Alive? I've been meaning to try it, but there's not a lot of talk about it here.

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009

washow posted:

Is there any info on how good the online matches will be on TTT2?

Soul Calibur V has good netcode, so at least we know Namco is paying attention to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
Awesome. I wonder if more characters means new characters or just more retooled characters from previous Tekkens.

• Locked thread