Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uznare
Jul 15, 2010

It's not animation, but the real stories!

drugs and paint posted:

Hey, I remember seeing someone post a super-basic KoF tutorial they made on Youtube here some months back, does anyone still have a link to it? I can't find it.

Check out orochinagi.com for all your KoF needs regardless what you're looking for is here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uznare
Jul 15, 2010

Bovineicide posted:

Unless there's a way to ban Petshop from online play, this won't even last a week.

Yes, because pubbies are good enough to actually pull off petshop's bullshit.

I really hope this is real cause any JoJo's is good JoJo for me. Battle Tendency 4 lyfe.

Uznare
Jul 15, 2010

Cicero posted:

Hori SCV sticks on sale at Newegg for $90 (down from MSRP of $150 and Amazon price of ~$125): 360, PS3.

Good price although the 360 layout is odd. Looks like there's a pretty thorough review of it here: http://www.levelup-series.com/soul-calibur-v-stick-review-by-shinjn/

I'm not sure why you're mentioning the layout on the 360 one only. They're both astro city button layouts.

Uznare
Jul 15, 2010

MrJacobs posted:

They forgot the ENTIRE alpha series. Just do Alpha 3 online edition at the very least.

Alpha 3 is loving garbage though? I'd rather have the Alpha series dead than have another Alpha 3 port. A2 is where it's at.

Uznare
Jul 15, 2010

Fauxtool posted:

That sucks.
Can you confirm that? I got little big planet from the free plus they gave out after the psn outage. I just booted it up now.

I cant redownload it, but I can play it

They gave out the game for free along with inFAMOUS, wipeout HD, super stardust HD and Dead Nation regardless of your PSN+ status. So they are not included within that rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uznare
Jul 15, 2010

OtspIII posted:

Is that an extension of the Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen series? I really liked the first three of those games, but then the fourth introduced a character who single-handedly made half the cast non-viable in tournament-level play and the fifth-plus games ended up being made by a different company that hosed a lot of stuff up on it.

Those games had a lot of stuff I really liked--simple inputs, a quick-filling super bar with multiple uses, and so on. I was real sad it see it fall apart and eventually just stopped paying attention to the games. It'd be nice if somehow more games like that were coming out and had fixed what was wrong with the series.

Err, from what people are saying here that doesn't sound too likely, though.

Nah, it's the latest entry in the Narutimate Hero series that started on the PS2. They're a lot more complex than the Ninja Taisen series but they're still anime game fluff in the end.

Gutcruncher posted:

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is on Steam for 20something bucks this weekend. Hows the game? Is it a good port, too?

If you wanna look at flashy poo poo for a while it's definitely the game to get. Otherwise I'd pass.

• Locked thread