Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sears Poncho
Oct 8, 2011

whip posted:

Eternal Champions

Oh poo poo, someone make a new one of these right now please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sears Poncho
Oct 8, 2011
What's a good place to find high level Tekken match videos? I've decided to dust off T6 to start practicing for tag, and I need some inspiration.

edit: I mean outside of Tekken Zaibatsu threads - like is there anywhere with a lot of matches consolidated into one place?

Sears Poncho
Oct 8, 2011
It sucks, but tournaments can just be tag only, and all they need to do for online play is let you make tag/solo only games.

I've got two Namco arcades near by, so I'm just really hoping I get to play this in the arcade.

Sears Poncho
Oct 8, 2011
I've got a little bit of an instant dislike to the idea, but its more of an emotional how dare they ruin the purity of my precious tag game thing.

I'd be pretty okay with choosing 1 character putting you at a clear (but slight) disadvantage. I think the biggest problem I have even with a theoretical balanced 1 v 2 game is that it is time I would have rather seen spent balancing the core game.

The thing that really gets me about people not wanting to learn two characters is how straight forward team building in Tekken is - it's not like a Capcom tag game where you have to worry about meter usage or anything like that, you can literally pick any two characters and have them work together well.

Sears Poncho
Oct 8, 2011
If I want to get my fight on on the PC, do I have any real options outside SSF4 or emulated arcade games as far as actually finding anyone to play against online goes? (not that there is anything wrong with those choices, I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything)

• Locked thread