Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

:gonk:
Is there a service that I can watch all hockey games on my PS3, similar to DirectTV football package or MLB.TV? I am too cheap to pay for cable but like watching sports on my PS3.

vvv thanks, well that sucks. The MLB/NFL ones are awesome. I know it will not let me watch more Blackhawks games but thats fine. I just want to watch more hockey to get better at following the in game action. Guess I will wait to see if this years PS3 app is better.

Scrotos fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Sep 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

:gonk:
Is there a rule stoping the bench from throwing new stick out to the player instead of them having to get it?

• Locked thread