Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
m3talh3ad
Jan 28, 2005
Since the op says to ask ANY question no matter HOW stupid...

I'm helping to plan a friend's bachelor party for next year. We want to go up to Pittsburgh, and we want to go to the NHL draft. How does one go about getting tickets to such a splendid occasion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m3talh3ad
Jan 28, 2005

ElwoodCuse posted:

You can't get them yet from anyone, so I'd advise signing up for emails from the NHL and maybe the Penguins too. They'll let you know the deal about public tickets. Minnesota hosted last year and made their ticket announcement in late April.

Thanks for the replies about the draft. Is there just a general news letter that I could sign up for that you're talking about?

Also, since it is a bachelor party there will be much more fun to be had than sitting and watching the draft, even though the bachelor himself follows hockey much more closely than I do. We're all Caps fans so going to Pittsburgh will be fun. And most of us are Ravens fans too, so that makes it double our pleasure.

• Locked thread