Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrubadubdub
Dec 26, 2008

_Leviathan_ posted:

I love the new Mastodon. Big improvement on the vocals, a lot of great riffs, melodies, and drumming. There's a couple of tracks I didn't care for, but for the most part its amazing, and fits into the rest of their discography nicely. I'm picking it up on Tuesday for sure.

Currently not all that stoked on new Mastodon, the recording doesn't seem to have the right mojo to it. Guitars are nasty bright, for one. Totally might like it more in a week though, we'll see!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrubadubdub
Dec 26, 2008

aliencowboy posted:

New Municipal Waste album announced for early 2012. I wasn't a big fan of their last album, but I am interested that the bass/synth guy from Zombi is going to be on some tracks.

Inside source says it's one hell of a lot better than Massive Aggressive, heaps of D-beat and energy. Stoked!

New Nails and Black Breath are looking to be much more metal numbers, keep an ear out for these.