Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY
It's has single and multiplayer support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY
I'm excited that it can be single with Infrastructure Sharing. drat, I wish I could join.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

SwimNurd posted:

We just can't build an easily distributable version of it. If you come to IRC I can help you get it built.

You guys are passing --enable-static or something to configure right?

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY
Are you talking about the loading goods into train part? If you have multiple trains at a station, it'll load them all up simultaneously and in parallel unless you have an option turned on in your configuration to let them load sequentially.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY
Not sure about a high speed merge. However, there's this:

http://wiki.openttdcoop.org/Priority

If a train is in the higher priority track, the lower priority track's train will be forced to yield. This allows the high priority track's train to keep its speed without having to accelerate again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY
If you're using the OS X version, you will need to `chmod +x` the openttd executable inside the OpenTTD App package. 7z does not preserve unix permissions.

• Locked thread