Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I don't like Libraries either tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I understand why libraries existed up until like 5 or 6 years ago but now I'm not really sure what point they serve other than a government-funded building for homeless people to jerk off in

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Mob posted:

I understand why libraries existed up until like 5 or 6 years ago but now I'm not really sure what point they serve other than a government-funded building for homeless people to jerk off in

There are still books that you can't get anywhere else, and poor people also like to read and use the internet.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
and jerk off

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Mob posted:

Because research is a lot easier when the documents you're citing are on paper and right there instead of being in the cloud and always at risk of being deleted

Also everyone needs somewhere to jerk off, even the homeless.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Libraries are the best, books are the best

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Poors don't deserve free knowledge because they might also want to jack off, unlike me, perfect man who never has to jack off.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Poors don't deserve free knowledge because they might also want to jack off, unlike me, perfect man who never has to jack off.

This but unironically.

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
Oddly enough, my twitter handle is @PerfectManWhoNeverHasToJackOff, and I have never tweeted once from a library.

Guess this whole theory checks out.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Mob posted:

They have a lot of events for kids, though to be fair this probably prevents the crippling social disorders necessary for success in the modern IT industry

Also: provides access to books when Wrestlemania Reading Buddies isn't going on

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

Mob posted:

Are you comparing them to torrents or something? Where else gives free access to books?

I'm legit curious. Is there some sort of free Kindle service I am missing out on?

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

I never like getting books from libraries because you don't know what is on peoples fingers as they are touching the books. Like a low fi computer virus.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

CoolCat posted:

I never like getting books from libraries because you don't know what is on peoples fingers as they are touching the books. Like a low fi computer virus.

Joke's on you, I put semen on every external door to your house. Good luck on your new life as a hobo.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I've never jacked off in a public library but I'm willing to try

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bard Maddox posted:

I've never jacked off in a public library but I'm willing to try

its worth doing at least once.

anyway here's some insanely rich people enjoying garbage food:

https://instagram.com/p/5769BGhEbC/

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
I was expecting Ted DiBiase at Arby's.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I didn't know what point they served besides books, because I only ever used them for books. I know they have books at libraries you dinguses.

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012

Mob posted:

I didn't know what point they served besides books, because I only ever used them for books. I know they have books at libraries you dinguses.

Books are pieces of paper that have been bound together. Often these pieces of paper will have writing on them.

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014
Are we talking about picture books or those word books that ya gotta read the words to see the pictures in your head?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Howling Man posted:

Are we talking about picture books or those word books that ya gotta read the words to see the pictures in your head?

Both, which can really rile up the natives.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

coconono posted:

its worth doing at least once.

anyway here's some insanely rich people enjoying garbage food:

https://instagram.com/p/5769BGhEbC/

gently caress you, buffalo wings are delicious.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
EC3 exhuming tout
https://twitter.com/EthanCarterTNA/status/629064422984687617

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Is that the real title on his shoulder? It looks like a flat sheet.

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
Last time I was in a library I am almost positive there were two teenagers doing some hand stuff in the aisles beside me. I am not sure if they did not see me in the back cubby desk or if they just didn't give a gently caress. It helped me finish jerking off though so all was good.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I've never seen anyone masturbate in a library, but I have seen people watching Kelly Kelly matches.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Lumbermouth posted:

I've never seen anyone masturbate in a library, but I have seen people watching Kelly Kelly matches.

While in a library, or while jacking off?

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Sir Jebus posted:

While in a library, or while jacking off?

Must they be mutually exclusive?

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Bedbugs live in the spines of library books. gently caress libraries.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
The Rock kicked out of Stunners more than once. I would suspect HHH did at least once.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dont be a pedant people find it annoying

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Jump to WWE confirmed.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

musicals are garbage

goc posted:

The Rock kicked out of Stunners more than once. I would suspect HHH did at least once.

Pretty sure he doesn't actually care.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

DannoMack posted:

Bedbugs live in the spines of library books. gently caress libraries.

why would they do this :(

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/WWEAustralia/status/629165885517901824

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

The koala is also named Owen.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Kevin Owens, Zoo Enthusiast.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

poo poo if I was hanging out with a Koala I'd probably look that smug too

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

abraham linksys posted:

poo poo if I was hanging out with Kevin Owens I'd probably look that smug too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I see that #KevinOwensAsBears is beginning to stretch its legs to new genus's.