Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Tricky Dick Nixon posted:

I see that #KevinOwensAsBears is beginning to stretch its legs to new genus's.

Koalas aren't bears. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Since when do heels care about taxonomy?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Tricky Dick Nixon posted:

Since when do heels care about taxonomy?

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

EC3 needs to tone down the dork levels for his own good.

Black Is Black
Jan 6, 2007

Time for a new wrestler/koala avatar.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Moments after that photo was taken Kevin Owens powerbombed that bear into the side of a ring that he himself brought to the zoo and set up for that purpose just to get heat. A true heel.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

Someone please photoshop this into Kevin Owens cuddling a smaller Kevin Owens.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Koala Kong and fan.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

The cutest way to contract chlamydia.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

TheJoker138 posted:

Moments after that photo was taken Kevin Owens powerbombed that bear into the side of a ring that he himself brought to the zoo and set up for that purpose just to get heat. A true heel.

The Koala pissed on Owens to get his heat back.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

CoolCat posted:

EC3 needs to tone down the dork levels for his own good.

You mean his T/E levels.

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

TheJoker138 posted:

Moments after that photo was taken Kevin Owens powerbombed that bear into the side of a ring that he himself brought to the zoo and set up for that purpose walked out on holding the koala because he does things on his own terms, not some koala bear's, just to get heat. A true heel.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

TheJoker138 posted:

Zen Dudeism posted:

Moments after that photo was taken Kevin Owens powerbombed that bear into the side of a ring that he himself brought to the zoo and set up for that purpose walked out on holding the koala because he does things on his own terms, not some koala bear's, just to get heat. A true heel.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Koalas aren't bears. :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB2y52jfRdc

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Me, out loud: "who is stank dick. oh, bard. haha"

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

Hi. Did you order the Mongolian… Beef?
https://mobile.twitter.com/SCOTTHALLNWO/status/630078047643938816

Oh god

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

The internet has melted down in white knighting rage when really it is two wrestlers who are friendly engaging in banter.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
After that podcast I'm pretty sure Scott introducing her to a new world order would be the most normal thing to happen to her in years.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

rovert posted:

The internet has melted down in white knighting rage when really it is two wrestlers who are friendly engaging in banter.

It's perfectly natural to tell your friends you're going to bend them over your knee and spank them. I tell my bros that all the time.

haha, Yeah dude, you keep doing that and I'm gonna lightly tickle your nips.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Aug 8, 2015

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
You'd have to ask them about their friendship:

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

rovert posted:

You'd have to ask them about their friendship:

they clearly hate each other

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Paige looks super uncomfortable and I shudder to think about what happened seconds after that pic was taken.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

It's perfectly natural to tell your friends you're going to bend them over your knee and spank them. I tell my bros that all the time.

Fine, per the rules thread's new-est rule

quote:

Because many of both our regulars and newbies are either stupid, habitual substance abusers, or brain-damaged even by the standards of SA forums, please make sure you explain WHY a post and/or poster are bad when you are calling them out.

This post is awful and bad because it takes lighthearted sexual banter/flirtiness between two people who are friends and and have a relationship that you don't understand or know anything about and attempts to make it into a bad thing

It is an over reaction and stupid to me that is on par with people getting mad about Kaitlyn's boyfriend being a "lunkhead"

Gonzo McFee posted:

You just gave a dude poo poo for this sort of thing in the indy thread, dude.

You're right and I've fixed it

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Aug 8, 2015

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

You just gave a dude poo poo for this sort of thing in the indy thread, dude.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

gas

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

You know, this single-word posting you do is pointless and technically backseat moderating. Would you kindly gently caress back off to gbs with it?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The Kaitlyn thing was worse imo.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paige_%28wrestler%29

quote:

Saraya-Jade Bevis (born 17 August 1992)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cody_Hall

quote:

Cody Taylor Hall (born May 31, 1991)

c'mon, Scott...

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
But he really was on steroids! Why does nobody remember this! Not that it matters anyway, but that guy was correct to call him a lunkhead. Guys on steroids are cool tho.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
So where does this incident fall on the scale of Kaitlyn to Foleys baby girl joining the New Day?

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

I need more scoops on how friendship works tbqh

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Basic Chunnel posted:

Chuck Taylor retired :(

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Basic Chunnel posted:

We'll get you the appropriate cocktail of childrens TV shows and very special episodes of sitcoms

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Gonzo McFee posted:

The Kaitlyn thing was worse imo.
Pardon my ignorance... is this in reference to an actual thing, or just a shitpost?

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Lmao if you don't tickle your bud's nips and/or taint. dorks who don't know the true meaning of friendship.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Dario the Wop posted:

Pardon my ignorance... is this in reference to an actual thing, or just a shitpost?

Back when Kaitlyn first got engaged to her boyfriend some people earnestly talked about how they were disappointed that she would even date a big muscle bound goober. It was weird.

drat roid monkey can't even work a good sex, he's just getting the big push because he's huge.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Angular Landbury posted:

Lmao if you don't tickle your bud's nips and/or taint. dorks who don't know the true meaning of friendship.

I personally have slept with all my friends.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Kaitlyn acted like a big dorky nerd but was jacked as gently caress and some guy was very upset that her fiancé appealed to the jacked as gently caress part and not the dorky nerd part.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
Paige's real last name is Bevis.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Paige's real last name is Bevis.

Huh-uh-huh-huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

I personally have slept with all my friends.

Is that why you are still a virgin?