Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Oh dear.

Ryback's twitter posted:

@Ryback22 26m

Forearm gave The Showoff a concussion.
Excessive hand grip use n rock hard muscle is reported 2 have been the cause n has been disciplined

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

quote:

Ryan Reeves @Ryback22 31m

Thank you internet for saying my account was hacked. Just finished my last match. Time to come home. Two matches in 1 night what a way 2 go

Welp.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Ok I'm now a convert.

Ryback Rules.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

CanadianJericholeaf posted:

That botch could've been like five different moves and I have zero inclination to which is was supposed to be.

It looked like Tamina tried to lift Naomi over, realized she wasn't going to make it, and decided to sell it as some sort of driver.

Whether or not she expected Naomi to survive is...up in the air :haw:

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

She's pretty to look at, and that's about it.

I swear, whenever she gets in the ring you can feel the awkward tension in the atmosphere through the TV as the audience prepares themselves for her "wrestling".

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I totally heard Dusty's voice while reading that.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I think RVD smokes weed, you guys

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Someone has to, I suppose.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Get ready for the onslaught of "EVIDENCE PUNK IS COMING BACK" articles.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

Ambrose would just be the start of him picking the kid up for court approved visitation, then saying "Let me go get some smokes" and fading to black

Except it won't be his kid.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Endorph posted:

Where do you have to be in your life to have skype sex with scott hall

i mean at least go for kevin nash

His Skype profile pic is him as Razor Ramon so it might be one of those "welp, we're connected now, let's get this over with" kind of situation

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

A ten minute scene dedicated to Punk and Ambrose casually collecting swearing fines.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Thought he was done wrestling because of his injuries? Why are they still keeping him around?

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Probably wrestled Jack Swagger

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Those poor people AJ threw down the stairs on her way up :ohdear:

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

FanofPortals posted:

And Ziggler continues to bury himself like few people can.

Its not that bad. And apparently no one in management likes or cares for Cesaro anyhow

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

rovert posted:

Eva Marie sure looks different post her unspecified "injury":
https://twitter.com/natalieevamarie/status/533444590536122368

Hahahaha jesus those are ridiculous

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I think they're bigger than Nikki's. If they're going to keep Eva in the ring and have her wrestle that's going to invite a lot of problems.

This was not a good idea.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

pressedbunny posted:

I don't give a poo poo what she does to her body. So long as she stays out of the ring, gently caress it.

Unless she's gonna valet for someone, she'll wrestle I think. She can't announce and referee, and I doubt she can do interviews at all. The logic I guess is that if Nikki, Layla, Natalya, etc. can wrestle with implants, she can too.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

By wrestle I meant "can do a few spots in the ring and not kill herself or her fellow performer". But again, having those implants are going to invite complications that may change that

Honestly, who the gently caress knows what they're going to do with Eva Marie now. They're going to make her do something on camera that'll connect to Total Divas for some reason and it'll be a trainwreck just like the rest of her career.

Roman Reigns fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Nov 16, 2014

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Hooray for Ziggles :unsmith:

Aurain posted:

Considering the stories that he got sparked out by Hunico (that turned out to be false, supposedly), him getting shirty with an actual fighter is a genuine step up for him.

Yoshi Tatsu beating him up over protein shakes seems to be true.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

#SlaterGate

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Dolph Ziggler posted:

vote @JohnCena for social #SLAMMY if youre into cut & paste tweets, like most pouty teens quoting Marilyn Monroe on Facebook

DOLPH NO

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

saltylopez posted:

I guess they learned their lesson then :shepface:

The company also blamed Paige for not getting over, and decided to give the belt to AJ and push her when she came back from her wedding.

So...yeah.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

pressedbunny posted:

Is there any kind of source/Meltzer guessing to suggest this? If anything, given the number of signs for her and people wearing her t-shirts that turn up in the crowds, and the amount of random merch they're churning out for her (Paige-branded sweatpants, anyone?), I would have thought she was plenty over.

Unfortunately I didn't bookmark the site and can't find the link on reddit (which I found it originally). I did however come upon this while trying to search for it http://dailywrestlingnews.com/state-wwe-divas-vince-pulls-paige-promos-total-diva-getting-pushed/

Not exactly what I posted, but it suggests that the company were having second thoughts about Paige.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

In that case forget what I said. For all I know the article I read from reddit is probably bullshit too.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Naomi's twitter posted:

For many fans who've been asking I am no longer apart of the #TotalDivas cast (not by choice) I still support my girls and I'm excited...

Havent been paying attention to whatever story her/Jimmy/Miz so maybe it pertains to that. On the other hand I think its funny they kept Cameron over her.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

pressedbunny posted:

Also, Naomi has value outside of Total Divas.

True. If this gets me to see more of her in the ring and performing better I'm all for it. She's actually gotten worse if the past few matches I've seen her in.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Maybe this will be the year Rey's legs finally fly off while doing the 619.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Wow Sasha Banks has the best tumblr.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Delsaber posted:

If she gets to keep her current character then she'll probably at least do better than unfortunate souls like Emma. It's probably easier to explain "The Boss" to a WWE audience than "offbeat Elaine Benes dancing girl" even with only three minutes a show to work with.

Or she'll lose her first match to Natalya by rollup in a minute thirty, I guess. The discussion thread that week will spend a dozen pages trying to decide if it was a real debut.

They're teaming her with Cameron at house shows I believe. That...that does not bode well for her prospects on the main roster.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Good to know Cody Hall is following his fathers footsteps.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

:munch: This oughta be interesting.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

abraham linksys posted:

is it weird that I kinda feel like the body in that picture seemed to have a lot more mass than Seth does? maybe his gear just hides it, but those were some giant arms/thighs, good lord

Everyone looks bigger in person than they do on TV.

Edit 1: I mean with their muscles.

Edit 2: I mean all their muscles besides their dicks.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

The "I hate my life" bit is pretty funny.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Piss in my rear end posted:

you know i hope all this doesnt mean seth rollins is depressed

Assuming this is a serious post, this could be possible. I mean "I hate my life and fiancée" might indicate something seriously wrong with Seth beyond being a whiny rear end in a top hat.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Shima Honnou posted:

Use two phones, one for cheating and one that you don't even lock that you sometimes 'forget' around your spouse or loved one.

Pretty funny if Seth actually did this but he grabbed the wrong phone.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Probably will never see Young back in TV now, but at least he's speaking out.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

flatluigi posted:

I was getting the impression he was on the 'we're not putting you on tv but it'd look bad if we fired you' list

Possible. I didn't think he was that bad prior to him getting injured.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Gonzo McFee posted:

The sheer horror that must go with being a woman wrestler never stops surprising me.

She knew the risks.