Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

BizarroAzrael posted:

Where did the fat Power Ranger comment come from? Was someone talking about Matt Hardy?

He made a promo on Raw where he talked about Halloween and "fat American children running around dressed as Power Rangers"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

VogeGandire posted:

Watch more "most indies". If you see a guy wrestling in basketball shorts,

Like this guy on the left?

(I'd say you're probably more in the right direction if you see those baggy trashbag pants)

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

njsykora posted:

Moving this back to Twitter, Wade and Justin are arguing about rugby.

Antonio needs to weigh in on this, what with him totally being an ex-rugby player.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
Isn't this kinda hypocritical coming from Cena since the AA was originally a take on the F5 (thus why it was called FU)?

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Skinty McEdger posted:

Tyler's Cena stories did introduce me to one that I hadn't heard before, that Alex Riley got depushed because he didn't show Cena proper respect. On the other hand he did show hustle and loyality so theres hope for him yet.

I thought Riley got depushed for sandbagging Swagger.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Frot Lesnar posted:

That would be a hilarious angle if all the other WWE faces couldn't tell Big E and Zeke apart so they beat Zeke up every week.

Yeah, what the WWE needs right now is more racist storylines. Bring back Akeem the African Dream!

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

@degg posted:

BIG SHOWS DAD NEVER DIED!! show and the big bossman created the dad and the story of his death to add interest to their 1999 wwf title match

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
Zack Ryder is a dumb idiot and a bad wrestler and I don't like him one bit. I hope he's the next Aces and 8's member.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
Even without taking the misogyny into account, Ryder is really whiny and annoying. And he wasn't ever really any good anyway.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

njsykora posted:

For context, that TNA Gut Check Challenge that every indie wrestler has been tweeting about endlessly over the past few weeks has now been "put on hold" because of suspicious voting patterns. IE they didn't think fans of certain super-popular indie guys and girls would just spam the vote and they were risking ending up with another Desmond Wolfe situation.

What did they think would happen? God, TNA is just so stupid sometimes.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
I'm not sure how legit this is but

@Und3rAverageJoe posted:

@GameStop @BestBuy Would either of you be interested in signing WWE superstar @BigELangston to an endorsement deal? He needs new PS3 games.

@Und3rAverageJoe posted:

@BigELangston It worked! An actual endorsement deal! Plus I'm in talks with Best Buy! I'll fax you this one to sign. pic.twitter.com/j28eKDK3

Mods, please change thread title to "Big E Langston appreciation station"

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

sportsgenius86 posted:

You're joking, right?

Hey, you don't know. It has fine print and a signature, it could very well be real :frog:

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
Ugh, I just hate those marks!!!!

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Gatts posted:

Why did they sour on him? What'd he do?

He marked out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkxPO62awaA

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

There's this video of Tony Schiavonie calling a move a "Mafia Kick" only for Heenan and Rhodes to go off on how stupid it was to call a move correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMvF_6c5wiY

To be fair, Tony Sheeavonn is kind of a dumb gently caress. And Heenan gets to make fun of whoever he wants to.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

achillesforever6 posted:

Also does WWE think that any of the good women's wrestlers out there are ugly or butch or something? Or is it just the boys don't want to look bad when women can wrestle at or above their level?

There was that story about Michelle McCool I think doing a cool looking DDT on the barricade and people backstage getting mad at her because it looked too good for a women's match. Jericho stuck up for her though.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

@degg posted:

triple h did not pee his pants on raw idiots. the wet spot was near his taint or his rear end. heres what happened -- he pooped some gasoline imo

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Bard Maddox posted:

Zeb Colter is really great on Twitter.

Wow, it's amazingly accurate.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Chinston Wurchill posted:

I'm pretty sure he's "been hacked."

@MarkAngelosetti posted:

I sometime pee the bed!

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Memento1979 posted:

I, um... what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljGsxYhOc3A

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

@WWEAJLee posted:

Ow.

:allears:

For context:

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

achillesforever6 posted:

Those pics are great

WHAT. DO. MY. KNUCKLES. SAY?

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
I'm @wrestleshoot

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
nm

getitoffgetitoff fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jun 29, 2013

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Gonzo McFee posted:

Britain's currently in the middle of some poo poo. A lot of it being class warfare. Excuse us if we don't placate the lovely wrestling song.

because it's totally important that The Witch is Dead is number one or the Tories win

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
For God's sake, somebody give this man some cuts :(

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

@wrestleshoot posted:

semen

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

So THAT's how you know Roderick Strong

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
I HATE p-whipped gits

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
I don't know why any of you are surprised. No decent man has a Chinese letter tattoo that large.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

‏@giant_tiger posted:

in life., we think a klot of things.
Just the other day i tghought i farted but i poo poo

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Perigryn posted:

Guess he should've 'asked questions' to make sure the tattoo artist wasn't trolling him :smug:

#FAIL

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
RIP Harold

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

oatgan posted:

Will Shelton he disappointed when his nephew uses his wish to meet John Cena and not Shelton Benjamin

That's cold

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
"I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former friendzoned redditors and the daughters of former vapid sluts will be able to bang together at the table of brotherhood." -Martin Luther King Jr.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

@CMPunk posted:

http://t.co/33lOdvIPqA

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
Is photoshopping white ears on black people racist?

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
e: nm

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
I saw that and didn't even realize it was genderswap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007