Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Yeah, the loving company I work for has doubled their annual sales to $200 million over the last three years and showed their appreciation by giving every hourly employee a bonus of $150. Motherfuckers.
Ugh, you poor people can't appreciate a good 150 dollars. Isn't that enough for your crack cocaine or whatever it is you buy?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I dunno if anyone here follows comedy Twitter teendad13, but every so often he tweets WWE related stuff like:

quote:

i think if CeNation was a real country i would repersent the nation as teen u.n. ambasador

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Last teendad13 tweet:

quote:

who would win in a fight between randy orton and shrek 2? guess we will never kno

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
This is gonna devolve into a real version of Pillman's got a gun.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

apsouthern posted:

as far as the "creepiness" goes he does buy a lot of gifts for male wrestlers as well.
That is also creepy.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

He bought Mark Henry a Big Johnson t-shirt.
Is that anything like the BIG DOG shirts?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Scott Stanford posted:

NBA star Ron Artest officially changes his name to Metta World Peace! That clears the way for me to change mine to Ken Yadigget!!
I hope we are graced with the presence of Scott Stanford for the rest of our lives.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Scott Stanford posted:

Randy Orton's got that same look on his face that my ex girlfriend used to have when I didnt help clean up the dinner table! #wackyeyes
Now when Randy gets those eyes, we have to refer to them as Wacky Eyes.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I see it.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Zack Ryder posted:

I think I'd be the perfect teammate for @JohnCena & @TheRock at Survivor Series. Do you? #MSGbroski

Tommy Dreamer posted:

NO me & @realmickfoley r MSG men & easily eliminated

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Tommy Dreamer posted:

I am not into hip hop or rap, but this beats dropping like my Dreamer Driver goes splat [MVP] & his debut video http://mvp305.com

Tommy Dreamer posted:

I got mad skills that make all the girls wanna take their birth control pills. Yo baby Yo baby Yo [Mickie James]

Tommy Dreamer posted:

It seems my rap skills hav put me over the 90k followers I am the Innovator my butt is large so I take the elevator. Who else has rap skills

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Christian posted:

Being the visionary & thinker that I am I'm organizing a 'Solidarity Rally' 4 this Mon in Oklahoma City #OccupyRaw

Every Superstar who supports the cause should protest until HHH steps down & Raw becomes a safe environment to work again #OccupyRaw
Occupy RAW :doh:

I hope they introduce a new cop wrestler that loves pepper spraying people and he's the face.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
You have a terrible definition of what a hipster is.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Sue Denim posted:

I think a hipster is someone who consumes culture on the basis that it's hip or the latest trend and people just attach it to the indie label because that's what is considered to be hip in counter culture at the moment. Hipsters have been around for a lot longer then the indie trend.
Post this in PHIZ.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Cardboard Box posted:

David Otunga actually seems like a very intelligent fellow.
Like he went to Harvard or something.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Those shoes are goddamn ugly as gently caress.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

DMPunk posted:

I actually agree. But, multiple women on Twitter have raved over them. So, as a guy, I just don't get it I guess.
Those women are incorrect. Anyone with an ounce of fashion sense would agree.

Also you're creepy.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Apparently they're like $230 too.
Are you loving serious? Here's a neat website: http://www.charitynavigator.org/

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Maybe it's me but I also think it's weird that these people are putting up open wishlists. I know they are poor artists but drat.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Rarity posted:

You are the wrongest person. We've all been :swoon:ing over those in the fashion thread.
You trust the fashion threads in W&W?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

MassRayPer posted:

It is never weird to get free stuff. I know people who make six figures and put up wish lists because it is just a smart thing to do. Everyone likes free stuff.
That sounds terrible.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Lamuella posted:

You should see some of the reviews that, for example, Stewart Lee gets.
I can only assume they are all really good.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Raeg posted:

"His whole tone is one of complete, smug condescension" - Sunday Mercury

"About as funny as the bubonic plague" - The Sun

So...yes.
Rubbish!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Randy Orton posted:

Tonight at 6:30 my daughter will be in her first school play. Bought out the front row at an auction earlier in year. Can't wait!
:3:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Jack Korpela posted:

Just for the record, Jack still has your back and always will.
:unsmith:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Now I hate Skip.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
God, that is loving awesome. And this is coming from a guy who is not that high on Ryder.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Colt Cabana posted:

Hey Guys...I hate to tell ya, I can't just be in @WWE. It just don't work that way unfortunately
:smith:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Meanwhile, Scott Stanford has first world problems :(
Scott Stanford is literally the best person to follow on Twitter. He's got all sorts of dad-jokes for you to hear!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

PunkBoy posted:

drat, Yoshi.
Holy gently caress. :laffo:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Glitterbomber posted:

Seriously when he first took over I was going on about how this was the dumbest thing. Then like, one show later 'oh, hey, this guy is hilarious and awesome? My bad y'all!'
Yes, it's almost as if we had to wait... and then see how it turned out...

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Because it happening once after six thousand failures to capitalize on something totally proves your point.
That sometimes things need time and they turn out well, and sometimes better than the "one hour after RAW negative fantasy booking" scenarios? Yes, sure does.

It's like talking to CC but with 0 of the intelligence.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
HAHA OH MAN THAT'S DMPUNK THAT SAID THAT :laffo:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Tyson spent years in prison for rape and it didn't stop them from booking him at Wrestlemania after he was released. Then putting him in the hall of fame. I don't think your past with women has much bearing on whether or not WWE will use you for publicity.
In fact, it may help!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Daniel Bryan posted:

Wish I could have seen @RondaRousey fight last night! Instead I was defending my championship in front of the miserable Albany, GA fans. UGH
Even heelin' on Twitter. :allears:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I know. It's sad we didn't get Edge/Jericho... but then JeriShow turned out to be awesome, also.

And then Edge vs Jericho... :(

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

The Shaman of Cum posted:

william regal goin ham on tyler reks right now

Regal posted:

Fact.I had more matches(lost them all) by the time I was 17 than Tyler Reks has had in his career.
HE'S GOIN' IN

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Tommy Dreamer posted:

I didn't see the match but heard the finish. You should all have more respect for @JohnCena & if you don't you just don't get it.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

a fan posted:

@WWEAJLee soooo THAT was quick. Now I guess you can sit back relax and watch the rest of the show ;)

AJ posted:

Sad times...
:smith:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
That's awesome. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

The Rock posted:

Big fight scene today for PAIN & GAIN w/ my boy - Olympic Gold Medalist & wrestling MACHINE @RealKurtAngle. #Boots2Asses
I don't like the sound of this!!