Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
@WWE_Creative was loving hilarious last night. There's a bunch here, so I'll link instead of transcribing them all.
http://twitter.com/WWE_Creative

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
What would happen if they did form a union?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Lone Rogue posted:

It seems like that's WWE's strategy for everything now.

"People chanting something? Put it on a shirt!"
"Punk wants ice cream bars? PUT IT ON A SHIRT!"

You do realize that merch sales are a gigantic part of their revenue, right? Not exploiting this would be stupid.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Edwardian posted:

Any word on when he's back? He looked thinner at the HoF and some of the pre-WM interviews he did.

If he doesn't get a gigantic push when he get's back, the WWE doesn't deserve him.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

dracula, dead and loving it

The blood spray bit in that is hilarious, regardless.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I got into wrestling shortly after turning 22. My first PPV was Money in the Back Chicago, where CM Punk beat Cena clean and ran away with the belt. My first RAW was the week before the pipebomb.

Everything since has been a bit of a letdown, to be honest.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

then your ashes get spread on cm punk's chest to give heat to an otherwise heatless feud

That feud had heat before. Not much but some.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

That boy has so much hair.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

NickRoweFillea posted:

that loving couch

That's the idea.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
No, Riley just sucked.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Tweet's gone. What'd it say?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I wanna see A-Ry's arm get snapped in half on live TV.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
How long did it take before Tribute.avi was made? A week? A whole month? I can't remember.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

bradzilla posted:

CM Punk made a shoot interview. He said that he plans to return to WWE under Jeff Hardy's 2009 gimmick. Except it's not a gimmick.

:vince:

What was Hardy's gimmick? I wasn't watching then.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Gonzo McFee posted:

How is such a fat man so thin skinned.

Balloons get thinner skin as they inflate. Don't poke Bubba Ray with a pin if you don't want to be covered with fat and gore, I say.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Christ the Saudis are evil fucks.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

TheCool69 posted:

Why have checked who he follows? Who cares, they are wrestlers on your TV not your friends. Dont be a fuckin creep

I prefer not to give my money to assholes, rear end in a top hat.
Wrestling already makes this an absurdly difficult challenge.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

coconono posted:

RVD turning into horny divorced dad was unexpected.

Was it really unexpected? Really?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

DoctorGonzo posted:

Blonde Austin was one of the most attractive dudes ever

otoh Bald Austin was a better choice than going for the Hulkster look.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

tao of lmao posted:

Idk why but this got me lollin

Reminds me of the Onion headline: Marilyn Manson reduced to going door to door to shock people

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

HidaO-Win posted:

Every wrestler has a time limit on their career. Every wrestler is going to end their career with some degree of physical impairment and having a nice retirement fund is a big bonus in dealing with that. Female wrestlers are probably done full time by the time they are 40, or at least they have been for the last 30 years. Outside of WWE there wasn’t a venue to make significant cash until very recently. Begrudging talent for signing probably their last contract for the best money they could make so they can retire in decent comfort is petty. WWE may automatically suck, their wrestlers do not.

Yeah, getting mad at anyone who is in this frankly ludicrously risky business for not taking the fattest paycheck they can is just.... counterproductive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Hirez posted:

all I see is horse semen thanks to Lance

Same.