Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hirams Bitch posted:

Ha, just imagine it, Raven is in the box. He opens the box and there is Raven. Raven is actually the present. The dog is all expecting a bone or maybe a squeaky toy, but instead there is a full sized human, and that human is Raven. And then the dog is in the Nest/Flock! Such an absurd and hilarious premise. I can't stop laughing at all the absurdity, and also the hilariousness. A dog opens a present, and it is Raven that is inside the present. Big time laughs had by all, except Tommy Dreamer because now his dog is in the Nest/Flock, so Tommy is kind of sad, but still has some little laughs, because the situation is so unexpected and humorous!

I didn't know Shane McMahon was pitching children's movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Now I want a backstage segment down the road like the Ric Flair/Carlito one where Regal berates Bryan for becoming soft, leading to a Submission Machine heel turn.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Edge posted:

"@jenniferkavanau: @EdgeRatedR Where can I get a copy of your movie Bending the Rules?"-in any bargain bin near you

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

VogeGandire posted:

Well that's a mental image NONE of us needed.

No Dusty Rhodes mental image will be worse than this.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Perigryn posted:

And now the control question:

What about Green Lantern Fan?

He would get his ticked signed by the Rock, then immediately sell it outside the venue.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I just want someone who calls moves. But knowing Vince "WHATAMANUVER!" McMahon, that's a pipe dream at this point.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Guys, I think Aries might be onto something. Nearly 15 years in the making.

Content:

Triple H posted:

“@kevinganley: @TripleH you were the man to watch and admire during the Bischoff era of RAW” Bischoff had an era????

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Aries has some really lovely, unfounded opinions on a lot of things, but he does wrestle-moves that I like, so I take the good with the bad I guess.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jefferoo posted:

Whelp, guess yesterday brought out everyone's inner racist.

Sigh.

Pro wrestler turns out to be a conservative.

News at 11.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Vertical Lime posted:

Folks, Vince knows what he's doing

"DAMMIT LAWLER, I DON'T GIVE A poo poo WHAT THEY'RE CHANTING, SAY THEY'RE CHANTING FOR SHEAMUS!"

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Vertical Lime posted:

While Raw was going on, the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup

Punk is happy

https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/349362251645456384

And Cena has to pay

https://twitter.com/JohnCena/status/349369790747521027

Well how about that. I never thought I'd have rooted for Cena to beat Punk in my lifetime.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

You need to see him live to appreciate how big he is.

The guy has hands the size of bowling balls and a head like a typewriter, bah gawd.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

dsriggs posted:

...yeah, no.

drat, I didn't know Val Venis was my uncle Joe.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dixie Carter decided to have a Q&A on twitter recently, and all things considered it went pretty well:

https://twitter.com/nodqdotcom/status/359881595563417601/photo/1

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Being rude to fans is one thing, but liking Ricky Gervais is going too far in the rear end in a top hat stakes

Extras is one of the funniest television shows of all time. :colbert:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I have no mouth hole, and I must eat.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Regal and Bryan are the best and I hope they have an angle together before Regal retires.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

bradzilla posted:

This one isn't too bad, but still has undertones of :qq:, so gently caress off Zack Ryder you loving baby.

Seems pretty harmless to me. Then again, so do most of Zack's tweets that people flip out over.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Why am I actually excited for the idea of Billy Gunn vs. Sami Zayn?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

Weird wrestling buddies The Rock and Kevin Steen, everybody.

The day may come where Rock and Steen being grapplepals isn't adorable as hell, but that day isn't today :3:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

bobkatt013 posted:

Great dad or greatest?

I wish Mr. Wrestling was my dad. :allears:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

njsykora posted:

He doesn't tweet much, but he makes them count.

:drat:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

Classy men in nice suits can still rock fedoras. Anyone else, not so much.

I think the rule of the forums is if you defend wearing a fedora you must produce a picture of you wearing a fedora.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Late submission for tweet of the year.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

CM Crunk

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

THE GAYEST APPAREL posted:

Hey Ry Whatcha Benchin'?

I like you.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Via Mick Foley's facebook:

quote:

As I mentioned on Twitter, I've never felt so disgusted at the conclusion of a WWE (or any) PPV. Like many of you out there, I just don't get it. This Daniel Bryan thing is a phenomenon. You get it. I get it. The fans in Pittsburgh (yes, I was thinking of writing "RIGHT TH...but I'm just not in a cheap pop mood) got it. But tonight, for the first time, I had to admit to myself that the powers that be are just not going to get it. And that makes me sad. I'm just honestly sad, just flat out loving sad (yes, I dropped an F-bomb there to emphasize how F'ing sad I am for the guys who bust their butts night in and night out - Ziggler, Punk, Bryan, etc - with no hope of getting their shot at this year's Mania.

You know who else I'm sad for? Me. In my two years as an official WWE Ambassador, I never once had to lie about my enthusiasm for the company or the product. Now, although I am no longer officially an Ambassador for WWE (believe it or not, my only official role in WWE is as GM for Saturday Morning Slam, a contract that ends in one month) I was till looking forward to being part of the biggest event of the year. I'll probably end up going anyway. But I'm about 1/6th as excited about it as I was just a few hours ago. I wanted so badly to hear 75,000 WWE fans chanting "YES" - and seeing fans walk away absolutely ecstatic about the outcome of a PPV for the first time in a while...a long while. But when given the chance to make it happen (unless they've got something MAJOR up their sleeve) WWE's answer tonight was a resounding "NO, NO, NO".

:drat:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I nominate Susan St. James.

*Okada signals for the Rainmaker*
Susan: Uh oh

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Shieky gets it.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'd say he's much more of a Harley but I can see Shawn too.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

AsInHowe posted:

Needs WBF champion Gary Strydom.

WWE in general needs more Dry Muscle.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I really don't think they give too much of a poo poo what Ziggler tweets and that he'd be in pretty much the same boat now if he never tweeted anything.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Onmi posted:

I disagree, clearly, because that's what would happen in a regular job. You get punished for being a fuckhead. They clearly like the guy, he's lasted as long as he has, they got pissed off at Ryback for injuring him. He's just an egomaniac twit who can't shut his mouth.

I would agree if he were getting jobbed to oblivion every week or completely off TV, but he's in about the same position as every other guy creative has nothing for. I'm sure the twitter thing has gotten some heat on him, but his current position I'd chalk up more to his concussions derailing him, his in-ring style, and the fact that he's short.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

oatgan posted:

who cares

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jokes aside, I just hope I didn't watch a man's posting career end.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sometimes I forget Jay Briscoe is a homophobic sack of poo poo.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Ambrose sure is sleazy, amirite fellas?????

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Chris Ben Wah

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I already have no good will for JR because I've listened to several episodes of his podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

oatgan posted:

Mike Tenay yells a bunch check him out every Thursday night on Spike TV

Has JR ever expressed his hatred of the Orient?