Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012
HHH needs to tweet "Quo Vadis" before he comes out to cut promos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012
TNA is a rotary phone on a pole.

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012

Sasha aint ratchet posted:

Is this the first time anyone on the roster has tweeted anything about AJ leaving? And it's done in a roundabout way, even.

Also, it was a wrestling thing on twitter and not some DBZ nerd poo poo

This post is Buu.

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012
Sucks for Mr Angle, but good to know the people behind the Nigerian email scams are branching out into talent management.

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012

Mob posted:

I didn't know what point they served besides books, because I only ever used them for books. I know they have books at libraries you dinguses.

Books are pieces of paper that have been bound together. Often these pieces of paper will have writing on them.

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

Kurt would feel right at home crippling himself in front of 200 people at a house show

The crowd actually reacting would throw him off.

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012

Malcolm Excellent posted:

BRUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN

Braun thinks Sister Sister was a better show than The Golden Girls.

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012
I trained with UPW and OVW and then worked a bunch for a while.

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012

Yarr, it's driving me nuts.

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012

coconono posted:

dude if your penis comes out of the trashcan and eats a girl's panties so 30 other penises can probe her soft areas, STOP POSTING AND GO TO HOSPITAL.

I thought that was commonly referred to as "getting to second base."

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012

Petit Gregory posted:

Why is Ospreay's left hand a penis?

Yours isn't?

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012

HAS to be at his request. Guy has nothing but upward potential, and maybe he realized he could legit make millions in Hollywood. Dude’s the next Rock.

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012

That was all one take, so it needs about fifty cuts before it looks like a Dunn production.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

Why is Jerry Jarrett drunkenly writing Jim Cornette and Hillary Clinton erotic fan fiction exactly. What universe is this

Who isn’t writing HRC/Cornette (Hillorny, to the fandom)????