Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

It's like Loss, the moment of recognition when you're not expecting it is most of the joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I don’t really want to get in too much on this because it’s negative but as someone who likes wrestling and likes stuff WWE do as well as all other companies, WWE fans on Twitter are genuinely some of the stupidest people I’ve ever seen.

Liking some WWE product is something I can see a reason for, they definitely have a lot of talent on the roster, but making defending WWE your personal online war is the line that defines the real freaks.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Pinche Rudo posted:

Impact needs to do a Bob Ross segment with Ken Shamrock

https://twitter.com/ShamrockKen/status/1345855198997012480?s=19

Better art than Dexter Lumis

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Classic Letterman and Conan are some of the best tv comedy ever

Ferguson had some bangers too

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

DLC Inc posted:

the difference being it's coming from the head of the biggest loving failure of a faction in recent memory so it's less cool than when CM Punk did it

To be fair, Punk was the leader of the New Nexus at the time

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Started thinking about the MLW roster, and then MLW merchandise and pondering how many shirts someone like this might sell. Especially when they look like this:

https://twitter.com/MostMarketable/status/1343717592704413700

I like the color scheme on the purple one but like a lot of bad wrestling shirts it's completely incomprehensible.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Neodoomium posted:

Why on earth would you listen to that loving dweeb when Run the Jewels hits a billion times harder and says poo poo that's correct

It takes a certain level of intelligence to vibe to Tom Macdonald. His lyricism is extremely dense, and without a solid grasp of Facebook posts about who stole headphones from whom it'll go over a typical listener's head. His white dreads, for example, are deftly woven into his characterization, and draw heavily from the Matrix sequels. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these bars, to realise that they're not just ripping the mic without talking about guns, drugs, or jewelry- they say something deep about LIFE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I get that the Fred Perry shirt is more of a ubiquitous thing in the uk that's worn by racists and anti-racists alike, but there are absolutely connotations to a black Fred Perry with light accents in the US and that should have been something someone brought up at some point in the planning phase. Perhaps swap the colors or something, idk.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)