Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

Skinty McEdger posted:

Well the big reason they won't do that is that they don't want to break viewing habits. As soon as you make a pre or post show, you're inviting people to not tune in because it's "not Raw." In turn USA doesn't want to show another lesser show in the first hour, they want Raw.

Actually (and I know I am going to remember this wrong), the reason Raw Is War and Warzone were originally the first and second hour of Raw respectively, had something to do with the way Neisen ratings were affected. By giving them separate names, Neilsen effectively considered them two different shows even though they aired as one continuous show. I don't remember the exact benefit, but it seems like they were also able to put the more risque content on the second hour. I dunno, maybe someone with a better memory than me can comment on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
Oddly enough, my twitter handle is @PerfectManWhoNeverHasToJackOff, and I have never tweeted once from a library.

Guess this whole theory checks out.

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

TheJoker138 posted:

Moments after that photo was taken Kevin Owens powerbombed that bear into the side of a ring that he himself brought to the zoo and set up for that purpose walked out on holding the koala because he does things on his own terms, not some koala bear's, just to get heat. A true heel.

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

I really wish Brodus Clay/Tyrus would make some weird flirting comment to Tensai/Prince Albert on Twitter just so some of you fuckers would have to imagine their hands gently caressing each other's bodies.

Well, that and I want to see what Yuriy would find in that to rant about.

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Get the popcorn guys. Ricardo is going into full-on meltdown mode.

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

God loving dammit. Show this type of poo poo on Smackdown and have Bray Wyatt win the occasional match.

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

SirDippingSauce posted:

Freeze framing and blowing a few frames up there are clippings talking about the body of an assylum inmate being found, as well as a "(firstname illegiblen) Rowan, 47 arrested by authorities" and finding the body of a woman in her mid 30s nearby.

Oh poo poo, found Sister Abigail:

Also has some backmasked audio towards the end (during the jump-scare), but I'll be damned if I'm breaking out Adobe Audition to record and reverse it.

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Huh. Two degrees and he still went with that facial hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Oh poo poo! Aerolux sign Hogan?