Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
WWE guys have been trying to get #MissionaryMike trending, which is apparently some inside joke jab at the Miz. I'd really REALLY like to know the story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Gavok posted:

Someone should ask Punk how big barista's dick is.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

DM Punk owns, y'all are haters.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

He wished he was 50 beers drunker.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Did Randy only just respond to that tweet from June?!

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

I would have thought that we've all been on the internet long enough not to consider a fan buying the people he idolizes presents "creepy".

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

@wwemasterp
chris mordetzky
Just Hypothetically speaking People

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Antonio Pena, the man who proved once and for all that homosexuality is a choice.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Evan shhhhhh, they actually watch twitter now. You're in enough trouble.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

I'd wear the poo poo out of that shirt.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Christ almighty, I would have died for a review as good as that when I started trying to be funny for money.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Warrior is definitely an offensive conservative prick, but I feel like I bought into a smear campaign about him over the years. Watching his poo poo now, he really does have a pretty positive message underneath the awkward grandpa stuff.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

He doesn't. The ultra-conservative poo poo is right from his mouth and from his keyboard. He has no positive message outside of "I am the best and no one but me realizes this"

Nah, if you actually watch his poo poo and read his messages he is extremely positive about people bettering themselves and having the power to change. Dude has wildly differing political views to me, but his youtube videos are actually a pretty solid way to get fired up before a workout too.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Steve Austin discovered instagram. Him applying stylized filters to his pictures is so hilarious to me. I loving love that guy. I want a show that follows him around and just shows him doing things 24/7 Truman Show style.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

HBK calling his followers gay for commenting on his hair. Twitter.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Apparently Cena and Punk sold ad space for Liam Neeson's new flick in their twitter feeds. Either that or they're hash tagging them #ad and #spon ironically.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Smidiots unite!

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Is Regal ever going to get a retirement push or did he blow it with his last positive test when he was GM?

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

That was a serious place for Cena to go. It seems like the current WWE guys (Cena included) really resent the Rock.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

And picking up chicks.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Edit: wrong thread

They acknowledged that poo poo on Smackdown though...

DannoMack fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Feb 22, 2012

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Flameingblack posted:

. Ever wonder what happened to that guy from the ShamWow commercials? Yeah, Vince hit a prostitute and he went to jail for a long time.

He sells Schtickys now an never served time. Rich people never serve time.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

#NotNoPunks is the number one trending topic on twitter because of Chris Brown

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

AutoL posted:

Let me be clear, beating women is not the same as calling women hoes or anything like that. Its obviously one of the worst things you can do. However, I think its a bit opportunistic to say "I love and protect women and turn a blind eye to all the poo poo that goes down in an organization you have pull in. No one over 21 is a fan of Chris Brown, so saying gently caress that guy is scoring points with no downside.

To the other point, Chris Brown is a piece of poo poo. Crying at the BET awards and community service don't make it ok. But I don't think it's remotely fair to compare him to Stone Cold being remorseful like 10+ years later. At the time, hardly anyone gave him poo poo, he never said sorry or made up for it, and it's water under the bridge now because it was a long time ago.

Chris Brown is a horrible homophobe and misogynist who also publicly made fun of RazB for being molested as a child. The fact that he genuinely doesn't understand why people can't let his abuse of Rihanna go so he can just be happy and famous again isn't the only reason to hate him.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Rihanna has forgiven him and made a defiant speech at the Brit awards thanking people for supporting her no matter what. It's them against the world and #TeamBreezy thinks it's romantic as gently caress.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

I kinda wanna see Hulk Hogan's dick.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

CM Punk is tweeting some pretty rad pictures from a WWE storage facility.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

I think someone told Shawn Michaels to stop saying he hates watching wrestling on twitter.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Yeah, ask Sidney Crosby, they knew EXACTLY how long his concussion was going to keep him out...

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

I think he threw out the first pitch once before.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

At least he's consistent and calls him bitchoff every time.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I saw it.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

I'd be worried about Kurt if I were you.

http://twitpic.com/9ef4wi

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Zubaz are completely 100% badass. Plus that's Marky Mark, he can rock any 90s fashion he wants and get away with it.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

The hell is 609?

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

I don't understand what that means.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

The Batari got worked by DMPunk not the other way 'round.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

You guys caring so hard about the harmless way that dude spends his money is dumb. Stop being dumb.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Well that doesn't fit the narrative at all. Ruined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

There are countless ways to view deleted tweets. If they were real we'd have been linked to those ways by now.