Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

SamuraiFoochs posted:

God I am so sad Brian Pillman is dead. :smith:
Closest to another Roddy Piper we'll get for a very long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

CombineThresher posted:

I'd put Chris Jericho in that category too.
Jericho is a lot different than Piper. I'm not sure anyone could do unhinged as consistently as Pillman.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

None of them were as crazy as R-Truth :colbert:
Figured that was coming. Truth is Family Guy crazy. I like the point about Pillman's intentions being very unclear, Truth's are generally pretty clear and he peppers in some LittleJimmySpidersMonkeyCheese non-sequitors.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

Moose Bigelow posted:

It is highly frowned upon to post your own tweets in this thread.
But he got retweeted! By a person!

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

Matlock posted:

Way to chase off a good poster, guys
How many snowflakes do you give his meltdown? **** 1/2?

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
Mr. Burns had been shown on the Simpsons to have a bearskin rug, right?

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

Lone Rogue posted:

Sandman owns a bar?

And it didn't go out of business the first hour?
Unless something changed in the last ten years, his mom pretty much runs it I think.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

Raeg posted:

Be fair.

He can make it to four.
He has until five.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

Saul Goode posted:

If only we could also reprogram RoboCena to understand the human emotion of "selling".
John Cena can't sell it if it's not 100% cotton.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

El Gallinero Gros posted:

That's really cool of The Rock to do that for Roode. I'd love it if Roode got a WWE job and actually went somewhere.
He just went to England!

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
He was pretty horrendous for at least the first month and they didn't seem to really know where they were going with him yet.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Because it happening once after six thousand failures to capitalize on something totally proves your point.
Especially since Johnny got over by virtue of getting torched by Punk promos every week for three months.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

projecthalaxy posted:

Look, I know Shiek is The Craziest, but does anyone have any idea why playing checkers in the rain is an insult? Is it just me that has no frame of reference for that?
Ask his nephews who were grasping at straws about two tweets into that exchange.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
John Cena is pretty bad at telling jokes.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

KungFu Grip posted:

Sorry pal that was a PPV and no one watched that.
Plus she had busted his mouth up on a clothesline prior to that.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Punk sez on his twitter that Dragon's flying kick knocked a tooth out. Jesus.
He was just agreeing to multiple yes/no questions, such as "Does Colt Cabana live on your couch?"

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

Writer Cath posted:

That's nice of him :unsmith:
Worth mentioning that this is in response to Ted Dibiase saying he broke his ankle last night.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
Chyna pegging Hogan would be pretty funny. I wouldn't pay money to see it, but the idea of it existing would provide a lifetime of entertainment.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

Thunder Hammerfist posted:

Is he the rapist?
Tweet him @Josh_Lueke and ask him. Supposedly his block count is in the 2,000 neighborhood, which isn't bad for an unrepentant rapist hiding smugly behind Christianity.

I've also been blocked by "sports medicine writer" Will Carroll @injuryexpert because I may've intimated his medical knowledge is actually just asking his PhD father while implying Jenn Sterger cuckolds him.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

I may have pissed someone off, at least I think I did... :stare:
Sounds to me like you'd better back off, jack off.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
Dolph Ziggler is better than Kevin Steen because he works out more and takes more illegal substances, therefore he wants to be more successful.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
Colt Cabana: Too corny for WWE

Bad worker that pretends to be a foreign retard that malaprops twice a sentence: just corny enough

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

DannoMack posted:

He's awesome except for the part where he's one of those annoying atheists who doesn't shut up about how much he doesn't believe in God.
He definitely doesn't tweet about it that much.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
Boy did I pick a bad night to say Punk doesn't tweet about athiesism that much.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
Saying please isn't that loving hard. I know some of you go out of your way to hate on Punk, but maybe you're the ones that need to get over it.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

Triple-Kan posted:

Problem is Punk's an rear end in a top hat and doesn't give a gently caress about politeness? He pretty much was just trying to order the guy to beg in front of his kid.
The kid wasn't there. Maybe try some comprehensive reading because you sperg out about something.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
I'LL TELL YOU WHAT SYDNEY BOTTOCKS WOULD DO. Sydney Bottocks would take the camera and say "Hello dearest Holly Blueberries, your father and I think you're just swell." Then Sydney Bottocks would take that camera... shine it up real nice... turn it on nightvision mode and stick it STRAIGHT UP HIS CANDY rear end."

PSP: Where we fantasy book CM Punk's personal life.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

STAC Goat posted:

I think this is the point on Punk. Punk is a dick. People around him are dicks. A lot of people give him excuses to be a dick. He seems to take a lot of them. And people who sympathize with his reasons will then sympathize with his actions. But other guys in WWE like John Cena almost certainly encounter just as many impolite, entitled, and rude fans and we dont hear the same sort of stories with the same frequency. It's safe to assume that some people like Cena seem to handle it better than most, and some people like Punk seem to handle it worse than most.

Punk just seems to be one of those people who thinks bad behavior justifies more bad behavior. There are lots of people who feel that way, probably more than there are people who believe in turning the other cheek, being the better man, or setting an example.
You're making the mistake of assigning Cena's supposed response and right and Punk's reaction as wrong. Sometimes rude people need to be told to gently caress a stick.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

Minitrue posted:

Fantasy booking WWE laser tag. Just when I thought I had seen it all. Off to read a classic story about Trish and Lita now.
"I want to show you a twist of fate, Trish." Lita seductively climbed the turnbuckle and moonsaulted into a 69 position.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
Wade Barrett's an interesting follow because he'll tell some people to piss off and other times he'll be super nice when he's sent a complimentary tweet. Also, he posts about meet and greets totally out of character, encouraging people to come say hello.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

achillesforever6 posted:

Its amazing and I also find it funny how much Bruno is against drugs and alcohol in the business, but really likes Kurt Angle; that might be more respect for Kurt's ability and being from Pittsburgh.
Considering how long Bruno's been around, I would imagine he can give an Olympian a pass for getting hosed up later down the line.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

El Generico posted:

For a guy who seems to really like wrestling, he came across in that video as pretty unenthused.
Sam Roberts is lightning quick and can be as hateably smarmy as you could ask anyone to be, but his skills outside of that are very limited. He's like is Heel Cole was the actual person and they had to massage him into being the annoying but face-supporting guy.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
I'm a little more surprised that Lance complimented TNA with zero backhandedness to it. This is a man who openly boycotted TNA for close to a year.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
If Jake's music hit, I think people would pop to Blade Runner before realizing it's Jake's music.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I think Ryback's tweet kinda owned and he's pretty right, I was dumb last night even though the main event finish was pretty dumb and unsatisfying too. :)
Yeah but he's a dumb roid monster that can't wrestle so who cares what he thinks?

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
I literally didn't know Striker was gone.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
Yeah, I don't think I would've cared to see Roid Idiot Tyler Reks attempting a proper Burning Hammer on living, non-paralyzed people.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

Thauros posted:

He's said some really ignorant things insinuating that mental ilnesses are a hoax perpetuated by drug companies
He's really against anxiety medication and thinks it has serious adverse effects on teenagers. I don't recall him ever implying mental illness doesn't exist.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

mkay0 posted:

Never heard him talk about anxiety, but he literally thinks the cure for cancer is being squashed by big pharm and big charity. As in, it exists and is physically being hidden.
A majority of Pharmacy Time With Lance Storm is spent on SSRIs, which are to treat anxiety and depression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

Bard Maddox posted:

Natalya followed me after I tweeted about pee to her multiple times so she's alright in my book.
She used to follow an account that tweeted in character as her rear end, complete with profile pic of her thonged posterior. She's definitely got a good sense of humor about being a television personality.