Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
We should get Minsc and then release him since he comes with the useless mage package and we can just pick him alone in BG2. This leaves room for the mod NPCs, I would actually like to see some of them for longer than it takes for us to find next group of wolves to eat their balls, especially since some of them have interesting sounding quests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
If some random encounter drops something ridiciously overpowered that makes large parts of the game a joke, I don't think anyone would object just shoving it into storage until the point where it fits the campaign powerlevel or just selling it for cash.
Part of the LP is the challenge, I feel, and if that is negated because RNG dropped item with infinite Cloudkills or whatnot, it kinda makes stuff boring.

I don't think that the current items are really a problem tho, since even with the sword and gauntlets, whoever wields them still drops fast for couple bad dicerolls.

• Locked thread