Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

RagnarokAngel posted:

Sorry to bring this up almost 2 pages later but this actually was my sole complaint about The Book of Eli. I really hated how Mila Kunis's character looks far too good for her role. Everyone else looks great, her mom looks plain but not ugly (I would assume Oldman's character would in fact take someone who was attractive since he's in a position to do this) and Oldman and Washington look like hell. Kunis looks like she has no trouble finding makeup in a world where Shampoo basically can't be found. I'm not blaming Kunis for being attractive of course, just wish they picked someone who was more "girl next door" pretty.

I always hate the part of that film were he's in the bedroom after having stayed a night at the educated war lords house, then when poo poo goes south he's suddenly outside even though just before he had been trapped in the house.

It makes no loving sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009
That voyager episode were Tuvok's brainwashing from the Marquis activates and he ends up brainwashing all the Marquis members. Then he ends up in the brig before he can activate them in turn.

In the brig they leave his comm badge with him (even though when Paris goes into the brig a season earlier they take his away) and then whilst Janeway is questioning him he sends a message to Chakotay.

janeway instead of immediately ordering Chakotay contained until they can work out what the message did, spends 5 minutes questioning Tuvok "what did you just tell Chakotay to do" as Chakotay wanders around the ship activating all the other Brainwashed members (The doctor, even though he says his readings are off the charts, just lets him wander around and do this as well)

Janeways meant to be a Smart Captain, but she seems to forget all protocol this episode to make the story work (Even protocol she has demonstrated in previous episodes) its lazy story telling.

• Locked thread