Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Man-In-Madden
Jul 22, 2007

And when the music fades away
I know I'll be okay
Contagious rhythms in my brain
Let it play

...! posted:

So it's starting to look like most of the characters in The Walking Dead are stupid as poo poo. As in, even stupider than most zombie apocalypse survivors. Near the beginning of the game I blew this guy's head off and then when I selected to look at the body, my character timidly says, "Mister, are you OK?" :downs:

Finally, a current generation version of this moment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hrk7BBwvTQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man-In-Madden
Jul 22, 2007

I know I'll be okay
Let it play
Some new characters appearing in Playstation All-Stars have been leaked with Kevin Butler being one of them. Its not clear whether they are all playable characters although Cole and Drake should be a given:

Joystiq posted:

The IMDB page for PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale reveals some more all-stars appearing in the game as some form or another. Listed in the voice cast are Nolan North as Uncharted's Nathan Drake, David Hayter as Snake, Eric Ladin as Infamous's Cole McGrath, and ... Jerry Lambert as fictional executive Kevin Butler.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/18/kevin-butler-cole-mcgrath-drake-snake-voice-actors-in-playsta/

Man-In-Madden
Jul 22, 2007

I know I'll be okay
Let it play
Do PS2 games look considerably better on a backwards compatible PS3 when compared to a regular PS2? I'm trying to decide whether I should get this 80gb PS3 fixed which would run me about 130 bucks or just getting a PS2 for like 50.

Man-In-Madden
Jul 22, 2007

I know I'll be okay
Let it play
Are Amazon PSN codes instantly delivered? I want to pick up a couple of games on that are on sale before the new update goes up but PSN won't accept my card.

Man-In-Madden
Jul 22, 2007

I know I'll be okay
Let it play

Feenix posted:

They are if you buy the ones that are. Be careful. Was a time SOME of them were like, physical cards that some stores mailed you.

But yes, you can buy 20's and 50's usually. Instantly deliverable.

You can also go online now to Sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and pay for credit with your paypal account.

Oh, didn't know about the PayPal thing. Guess I know now what to use my spare Paypal credit on. Thanks.

Man-In-Madden
Jul 22, 2007

I know I'll be okay
Let it play
Speaking of X-COM, I just ordered Enemy Within but kind of forgot that Enemy Unknown was a PS+ freebie some time ago. As someone who hasn't played through the series yet, is it worth playing through the original game first then move onto EW or am I better off just going straight to EW?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man-In-Madden
Jul 22, 2007

I know I'll be okay
Let it play
I was at a Gamestop once waiting in line behind a parent and his 2 kids who looked about 8-9 years old. The employee explained to him that God of War 3 and Mortal Kombat were extremely violent and the parent just shrugged it off and said that it was ok and then when the employee said there was nudity in God of War, the parent let out a loud gasp and turned to his head towards his kids and told em no.

That pretty much told me all I needed to know about how backwards parents in general have it when it comes to content in videogames.

• Locked thread