Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dishwasherlove
Nov 26, 2007

The ultimate fusion of man and machine.

Heavy Rain is worth playing once. I can see how some people might have been mad if they paid full price for it on release, but I'm sure there are a few cheap second hand copies hanging around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dishwasherlove
Nov 26, 2007

I vaguely remember a tip in the PS3 thread at the time being to not use the cover system and just stand around corners on a really steep angle so as not to expose your self to fire.

dishwasherlove
Nov 26, 2007

Postal customs is different plus I assume it will be in a sealed box? I can't imagine it getting much of a look.

dishwasherlove
Nov 26, 2007

It's pretty disappointing that there are so few people to codec call in MGS4 when compared to 3.

dishwasherlove
Nov 26, 2007

MGS3: Stealth run for the first 6 hours. Then you ride a motorcycle with unlimited ammo for the RPG and M63 and the kill count gets a little crazy...

• Locked thread