Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Got Elemental Monsters since it was free, but I'm pumped for Ring of Red. I played the hell out of it when the PS2 first came out, but then sold it and never could find it again. I don't know when I'll have time to play it between all the other stuff coming out (it doesn't help that RoR's pace is super-slow), but I'm glad just to have it again.

I always wanted to try GrimGrimoire and Odin Sphere, too. Spending that $60 is gonna be easy, unfortunately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Jignx posted:

Sly Cooper trilogy

Can't go wrong with this one if you like platformers.

quote:

Disgaea 4
Check out the thread to see if it's something you'd like. For the money, you can get a ton of hours out of it, but you kinda have to enjoy the grind/finding new ways to make numbers get bigger quicker(even if you just play the main story you'll still get plenty of gametime for $50).

quote:

Catherine

I like it, and it's the first PS3 game I'm actually trying to get all the trophies for, but it's not like the Persona games at all. It's a puzzle game mixed with story segments. Again, check out the thread here to see the reaction to it. Not a must have IMO.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Samurai Sanders posted:

Argh someone needs to find out if Odin Sphere still has slowdown! It is literally the most important issue facing mankind today.

I'm downloading it now because I hate money apparently. It's looking like a loooong dl time though, so i won't be able to check it until tomorrow (midnight EST here). What's the quickest way to look for slow down? I've never played Odin Sphere before but always wanted to.

EDIT

Ring of Red was in 720p as well (through HDMI)

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
I haven't played Odin Sphere before, but I did notice some NES-style slowdown in the first chapter. The stage where you first encounter the guarding enemies. Three of the flying archer things and a guarding guy and me all running around made the action a little choppy. Nothing horrible, but it was there.

I got Ring of Red as well and the two games are like the life cycle of the PS2 in a snapshot: from 500MB to 3.5GB. It's weird that I have to hit the PS button when starting and quitting PS2 games, but not the PS1 games.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

axleblaze posted:

I think plats are kind of special though. <SNIP> It's more of a indicator of your efforts than your actual trophy level.

That's the way I've come to think of trophies. If I like a game, then I'm more likely to spend more time with it, and a plat is an indicator of that. I've got 5 games right now that I'd like to get the platinums for just because I enjoy playing them, but there's other games I won't bother getting any trophies for aside from the given ones since I don't care that much.

Basically. trophies are a way to get some more life out of a game you enjoy. Like Batman: AA, I don't want to play through the whole thing again, but it's fun to boot up and try to snag a trophy or two still(I just got a PS3 recently).

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Target had Dead Island on sale for $29 this past weekend. Picked up one for me and a couple more for Xmas presents/co-oping. I had rented it from Redbox for a couple days when it first came out and didn't think much of it. Definitely not worth $60, but for $30 it's a good time.

I'm still near the beginning, any tips for a new player? I know everyone chooses the rapper guy, but I'd like to use someone else. Are all the characters viable or is there someone that's absolutely horrible and underpowered the whole game? I'm not too far in to restart with someone else( using Logan now).

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Parkingtigers posted:

I think if you buy the digital version of Brotherhood (or is it Revelations?) on PSN that you get the first game for free as well.

I'm on a cheap game binge so I did a little hunting for this. Revelations comes/came with AC1 on the disc, but from what I can gather online it was only the first batch/printing/whatever. There's a sticker on the box if it has the free AC1. Amazon has Revelations new for $30 right now, but there's no way to tell if it's one that comes with AC1 or not. Looking at their forums, it seems one person got the free AC1 and another didn't.

I just got AC2 and Brotherhood from PSN (hooray PSN gift cards!), and I'm looking to fill in the gaps and play through all the ACs before 3 comes out. I think I'm just going to pick up AC1 used for $10 from Gamestop and get Revelations from Redbox for a few days. Still, $60 for 3 games is a good deal, especially since I haven't played any AC before. AC2 is the deluxe version, so you get some bonus DLC as well.

Is the PSP game, Bloodlines, any good? I've still got some cash in my PSN wallet and I'm wondering if it's worth adding into my AC blitz.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

EC posted:

As a fan of the series, I can tell you that playing all four games back to back will probably make you never want to play another AC game. Even rushing through the story and not doing any side stuff. The gameplay is very similar from AC2 to Brotherhood to Revelations. The first two are great games, but you're going to want a palette cleanser in between.

Yeah, I figured. AC3 doesn't come out until October though so I've got time to make my way through them all without marathoning the whole series right in a row. I don't know of any series that could stand up to that.

SFIV got me back into fighting games, so I'll be one of the few skipping Mass Effect 3 on Tuesday in favor of Street Fighter x Tekken. It looks like a fun fighter with the right amount of crazy extras.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Honey Badger posted:

Why do all these HD collections keep requiring me to play through each game a dozen times? Sometimes I hate being a completionist.

I'm working my way through the Metal Gear HD collection, so I feel your pain. On the plus side, I just look at it as a way to squeeze more hours out of a game. I just got my first Platinum (Saints Row 3) and now I'm gunning for more.

Also, a couple of those SH2 playthroughs would only be 2 hours or so, so that makes it a little more palatable.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
I bought the RDR bundle months ago when it was on sale for PS+, but haven't touched it yet. Does anybody still play it online? I ask because I'm forcing myself to get plats for all the games I own before getting anything new(except VF5:FS, because it's VF dammit!), and RDR has a few online trophies. Are they gonna be a huge pain to get?

Stupid Trophy Chat:

I just have 3 more trophies to get for Skyrim, then onto Trine 2 (stupid easy golds and a plat, plus it was free!), then I'm moving onto to either Yakuza 4 or RDR. I already love Yakuza, but RDR might scratch the sandbox itch more. Mahjong and UFO Catcher vs animal skinning and bounty hunting, hmmmm.

/end Trophy chat

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

titties posted:

Missed this part in my last reply, but man are you in for a treat. Some of those online trophies are grindy as gently caress (flower picking :gay:), and the bounty ones can be challenging as well. They're a bit easier if you have a posse to roll with.

Yeah I checked out ps3trophies and, yikes. Hopefully when I get around to it I can round some people up.

Or just forget it and punch suckas in Yakuza 4.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Armor-Piercing posted:

The first Diablo had a PSX release. How did that play? All I know is that it took an entire memory card for a single save.

If it was your only option, like me, it was pretty good! Mainly because of 2 player same screen co-op. Of course the load times were horrible, and the memory card thing, and no online, so it wasn't great. I don't remember how it handled picking stuff up, but without online it didn't matter as much. Don't think they could get away with that now.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Yeah, I've had my PS3 downloading stuff non-stop since last night. Got VF5 first, then LBP2, now the 15GB inFamous is chugging away...then I'll get Just Cause 2, and then and then and then

I freaked out because my PS+ had expired, thought I had it on auto-renew but when I moved I erased all of my payment info. Re-upped for a year. Feels good, man.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

SpacePig posted:

Weren't both PSP games prequels as well? I mean, I like God of War well enough, but how hard do you need to milk a franchise that already has a definitive ending and two prequels?

'Til millions stop coming back to the teat.

I've been using Just Cause 2 as my cooldown game after getting frustrated in VF5FS. Works really, really well.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

the_american_dream posted:

Dammit guys its going to take at least a day to dl JC2 and youre making it sound so fun :(

Just don't play any of those drat Backbone ports of Genesis games, they stop your download for some reason (because they suck, that's the reason.). Figured I'd get some easy trophies in Sonic 2 while LBP2 was downloading. An hour later I check and see the dl is "pending." Started right up when I quit. I think that's the first time a game has stopped a background download for me.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
VF defender checking in: NO YOU SHUT UP IT'S GOOD!

Seriously though, I don't know what magic Sega worked to get the netcode so good, but it's amazing. Even with a red/no bar connection I've managed to get good fights in. With 2 bars or above it's almost like a local vs. match. Also it's only $15 if you don't want to play dress-up and is very much worth that price if you have any interest in fighting games at all.

In other free game news, Choplifter HD is more fun than it has any right to be. I don't know how long that will last, but right now it's a blast.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Samurai Sanders posted:

Game journalism?

Anyway Sony lost something pretty valuable exclusive property there I bet, I wonder what kind of offer they made to try to keep them?

I don't know if there's a way to find out, but I'd like to see a breakdown of what Sony invested in the dev vs. the profits of their three games. I know Journey was the fastest selling PSN title ever, but what does that really mean? Maybe Sony looked at cost/benefits and decided it wasn't worth keeping them exclusive? They'll still get the games(I'd assume anyway), but won't have to foot the entire bill anymore. From a cost standpoint it kinda makes sense, I guess.

(I'm not trying to imply thatgamecompany isn't worth it or good or anything, just trying to think about it from a "business" view)

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
I finally got around to playing Warhammer Space Marine and it's pretty fun! Straight-up 3rd person shooter with no BS mechanics, fun weapons, and a decent challenge on Hard. I sat down to just mess around with it for a bit and lost 4 hours. The mythos is goofy but the action is good. At $60 I'd be disappointed, but for free it's excellent. I might even pick up the DLC if stay interested, just to show some support.

The online is pretty fun, too. Don't know if I'll ever put real time into it, but it seems pretty solid. Being able to copy the loadout of the guy who killed you is a neat touch.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
There's a kickin' rad Let's Play of Catherine by geri_khan for anyone on the fence, too. Spoilers, obviously, but if you just want to check out what the gameplay is like beyond the demo (I think there's still a demo), then it's worth a look. FWIW I paid $40 for Catherine and feel it's worth that much, so $20 is a steal.

Does anyone know if they fixed the (supposed) bug in Babel Tower for the digital version? There was something that made Level 5 (I think) act like you were way higher up the level than you actually were, so it was nearly impossible to finish. The bug is offset by 2 Player mode.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Feenix posted:

In other news, I wish Dungeon Twister had a demo so I could know if it is as awesome as one would hope it'd be.

Anyone got impressions?

I think a demo is supposed to be out in August, according to PS Blog.

As for an impression, it's...okay so far. I got up to Training Mission 15 and called it quits for the day. That took me 2 hours or so and there's 5 more to go. I'll post more tomorrow when I'm not sleep-deprived and actually have a couple full Advanced games under my belt, but so far it's a little underwhelming.

It looks and sounds very "budget title" -like, but the core gameplay sucked me in right away. The most glaring issue I can think of is everything just takes too drat long to happen and there's no way to speed it up. Do I really need to see the little dance a character does every time they leave the board? Do I really have to see the CPU player open up the menu and scroll down to the action they're going to perform? There's also no way to "preview" the moves you want to make or any kind of Undo option. Once you've moved somebody, they're moved and that AP is gone.

Overall: Good strategy filling in a cheap wrapper. More tomorrow.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Gotham City Imposters pulled me away from the 4 other games I was putting time into recently. Is there a GCI thread? I haven't even played online yet and I'm Lvl 7. The challenges are fun!

Pacman DX is fun, too. Reminds me of Space Invaders Extreme. Classic gameplay tweaked just a little and made crazy.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Code Jockey posted:

Oh gently caress for real? I've been wanting it so bad, and I don't really have the cash to build my new super-PC yet. Oh god if it's fixed I am buying it so hard.

Like Chia said, it's better but you still get some slowdown and stuttering when your save file gets over 10 MB or so. It only affected me near the end on the save where I had done all the major quest lines and a bunch of side stuff. So yeah, it's mostly fixed.

"Crows Turn Off' posted:

Well, I can't register for a WB ID (via the Gotham City Impostors website). I've tried registering - which tells me I already have an account with that e-mail address - and I've tried resetting my password - which tells me that it doesn't recognize my e-mail address.

Do I need this ID to play the game? Or can I skip registering a WB ID?

It wouldn't work for me when I went to the site, but it DID work when I followed the link in the e-mail they sent. The site didn't even recognize I had made an ID, but going through the e-mail link worked fine. Try going through that, I guess? If that doesn't work then I've got no clue.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Crows Turn Off posted:

What email link, like a password reset? It won't send one because it thinks I don't have an account. But then it won't let me create a new one because it thinks I already do. :gonk:

Did you get the prompt to make a WBID when you first started the game? That's how I did it. One of the fields is for an e-mail address, then they send you something to that address with a link to verify your account. I clicked it and got the "WBID verified" screen on their website. I couldn't do it from the GCI website itself for some reason.

Haven't checked yet if I got the in-game unlocks, I don't think they were anything great.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

SpacePig posted:

So, what's the word, if any, on this Rainbow Moon game being put out today? I't slightly dicounted for PS+ havers, and at least looks interesting.

Yeah, I'm waiting to hear more about it. Looks neat, but then I got burned with Dungeon Twister so I'm holding off for now. This is the PS Blog page for the game, seems like it has the most info on it.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

The Grimace posted:

Also, MGS2's VR missions can kiss my rear end. I've done Raiden, Ninja, Raiden X, Snake, and most of Pliskin... and I'm only 60% done with these shits. Most of them are just the same tasks performed over and over and over again! This is the worst trophy I've ever decided to try and get. The only reason I'm still doing this at this point is to feel some kind of vindication after all of the time I've already spent. :bang:

I've been going for the MGS2 Plat off and on for a couple of months now. It manages to be the most difficult AND most time consuming trophy off all time. You're way, waaaay ahead of me though. Don't give up! Getting trophies in small steps, in between other games, has worked so far but I'm really feeling the urge to just marathon the thing and get it done. I fear for my sanity, though.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
So Max Payne 3 is $30 for the next couple of hours on Amazon. Worth it? Does anyone still play online? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger and just need some enabling.

drat, almost 20% claimed since I started writing this.

EDIT

I know reactions were mixed in this thread, something about the levels getting tedious. I liked 1 and 2 from what I remember, but I won't complain if 3 plays differently. Just looking for a solid experience for $30, maybe a few playthroughs and some decent online action.

Static Rook fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Jul 25, 2012

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Shalinor posted:

It's worth $30 for the single player alone. Drop the hammer. Not a great game all the way through, but absolutely solid at $30.

Yeah I went ahead and scooped it up. Then I somehow managed to use my expired card to try and pay for it, so the shipping got delayed. Now I'm getting it on Monday. AND I got one of Feenix's Dust514 codes (thanks!), but the PSN store is down for maintenance. AAAAND my DSL connection has been chugging because some relay tower nearby collapsed. So no online VF5, SF4, or UMvC3 in the near future for me. O, my first world problems.

I have been catching up on single player games though. Yakuza 4 still owns, but the boat chase is still bullshit.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Meanwhile, in the "games everyone else has forgotten about already" department, I finally finished Warhammer Space Marine. I played through on Hard and had a good time with it. Fun weapons, good challenge without feeling "cheap," and it lasted just long enough without feeling tedious. I didn't mess around too much with the online stuff, but it seemed fun enough and all 5 of the matches I played were packed. I won't be going for the platinum though, I didn't like it enough for a huge time commitment like that. In fact, I already deleted the game since my HDD is hurting for space.

Just started Max Payne 3 and I'm liking it, but using L2 and R2 for aiming and firing instead of L1 and R1 is throwing me off. I'm playing through this on Hard as well so I'm dieing a lot, but (so far) it doesn't feel unfair. I kinda like jumping into a shootout and trying one approach, and if that doesn't work trying a different gun/hiding spot/etc. My only gripe is that it feels like I play for 5 minutes, then watch a ten minute story segment, then play another 5 mins, etc. I've only put a couple of hours into it though, so maybe that changes.

Also can't wait for those free Walking Dead episodes!

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Dantes posted:

I just finished the first 2 levels, could not be bothered finishing the third. It's bad all around. The game graphic are blurry, there is not enough feedback on the aiming, the guy who does have feedback just seem to not hit even though the game auto lock. You move through molasse, the grenade/signature kill feature don't offer enough reward for the bother, pick up weapons are worse than the default one.

I can't think of anything positive to say about the game.

Yeah, I grabbed the demo and tried the first level then deleted it. Expendables 2 feels like a less fun version of Dead Nation. I was never really sure if I was hitting enemies or what. Seems like maybe it'd be fun if you had three other people to go through the game with, but that's about it. I can see this being a PS+ freebie sometime down the road, I'd give it another shot then but no way is it worth $12 or $15.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Hell yeah I checked my PSN e-mail account, which I check maybe once a month, because of the last few posts and found the beta invite for All-Stars. Sweet.

I haven't checked the beta forums yet but I'd guess they might have info on moves/supers?

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Policenaut posted:

If you have a spare All-Stars code and wanted to give it away, that'd be awesome though! You could PM me that.

Check your PMs

How long has The Last Guardian been in development? Since before the PS3 came out right? Or just soon after? I know Sony has the reputation of letting devs/studios do their thing, but maybe they finally decided enough was enough? Stop the bleeding, take what assets they can from the project and move on. Or, for an optimistic take, maybe they just decided on a name change!

Static Rook fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Aug 10, 2012

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
N64 chat: Shadows of the Empire was the coolest game ever and perfect and the only game worth playing between Mario 64 and Goldeneye. What's that, it's a blocky mess and the shooter segments only had 3 enemies per room? Lalalalalala can't hear yoouuuu. Just give me an updated Shadows for $10 on PSN and I'd be happy. It would probably have Clone Wars BS shoved into it though...and cover mechanics...eh, nevermind.

EDIT

I grew up with the SNES "Super _____" Star Wars games( :corsair: ), now those were frustrating. People talk about Battletoads and Ghosts n' Goblins as hard, but I remember throwing Super Star Wars in frustration quite a few times. I think they're on Wii's VC, but while I'm in remake dreamland an updated triple pack of those would be fun.

Static Rook fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Aug 10, 2012

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

liquidypoo posted:

Someone is forgetting Star Wars: Battlefront. I would absolutely love it if someone picked up the alpha poo poo from Battlefront 3 and finished the job.

The Battlefront games seem like they would be perfect for this generation of consoles. Being on PS2 really limited the online of 1 and 2. Sucks that 3/Online got canceled apparently.

And I think I rented that NES Star Wars game once and couldn't figure out what to do in the first part where you're driving around in the desert. And the platforming, as that video shows, is NES bullshit at its finest.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

explosivo posted:

I'm so glad The Walking Dead is free for PS+. I'm only a couple hours into the first episode but it's a lot of fun so far. It's cartooney in style, but still really violent and so suspenseful when it needs to be.

I'm with ya there. I don't even mind that each episode is short because they're so intense. I went from not really caring about the games to joining the "when is the next one coming out!?!?!" crowd. It's like a point and click from hell.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Yechezkel posted:

The new free games are Outland and Bloodrayne: Betrayal.

Old PSN games are probably the best we're going to get for awhile. At least until the holidays and there's a big push for PS+ subs again. Ah well, between these two games and Shank 2 from a few months ago my platformer needs are taken care of for awhile anyway. The downside of this trend is that now I'm going to wait on Dyad and Sound Shapes because I'm guessing they'll be free at some point later. Sorry devs of good games!

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Yeah, the Walking Dead episodes are a visceral experience. They're the textbook example of "doing a lot with a little." I've only rented the most recent CoD and MW games, but, from what I've gathered from this forum and others, the single player is just an afterthought in those games. Most people get them to play the MP and level up and all that.

Look at that E3 footage of Black Ops 2 though, that's some handholding, on-rails poo poo (also brown). With the added bonus of shooting dirty protesters through walls!

As an aside, I'm never sure how to refer to The Walking Dead. Is it one single game? So "The Walking Dead Game." Or is it multiple games, and should be referred to in the plural? It's just me overthinking it but I always pause when I'm writing about them...er, it.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

MelvinTheJerk posted:

Get Skyrim. Seriously, it's one of my all time favorite games. It takes a lot of what was right about Morrowind and removes all of the bad from Oblivion. There's zero chance of you NOT liking this game and every chance in the world you're not going to be able to put it down until you're 53.

That's my experience. Most of the technical problems with the PS3 version have been dealt with, though I think the large save file issue might still be around. Even if it is, you can do a single run of the game going through all the faction quests and a bunch of side ones without having to worry. Seriously, I put 120 hours into that game, and it's one of the few platinum trophies I have. It just sucks you in and keeps giving you stuff to do, or you stumble upon it while you're out wondering around, and you're free to go after the goals or just keep exploring, making armor, etc.

The only time I felt any fatigue was near the end, but that was maybe 2 hours out of the 120 I piled up. I think that's the best enjoyment : annoyance ratio I've ever had in a game. You can most likely get it used now, too. It might be more expensive than the other older games, but you'll get way more time out of it.

EDIT

And we have a whole freakin subforum dedicated to it, so check that out,too

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Oh Goddamit, just reading that soundtrack list has Humming the Baseline stuck in my head now. It's nice, but now I'll never get it out.

Bum bum bum bumbum, bum bum bum bumbum

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

SpacePig posted:

So, is Counterstrike: Global Offensive or whatever some sort of free Plus special or something? My PS3 downloaded it without me knowing, but not the DUST 514 beta, so I'm really confused.

Just the trial like Jjaarreett said, and it's 1 hour from when you first start it not "five minutes here, ten minutes there." I liked it, but they let you use keyboard + mouse so anyone using just the PS3 controller is at a severe disadvantage.

EDIT

To expand a little: The game is fast paced and fun, basically how I remembered it from the Beta-> 1.6 days but newer and shinier. The maps on the loading screen really help and the weapon buying is quick and intuitive after a few rounds. Every single game that I played, though, at least one person was using kb+m and just totally destroyed everyone else. It was like they were flying and we were swimming in syrup.

Static Rook fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Aug 24, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Twilly posted:

I've started playing Yakuza 3, and I'm really enjoying it so far. The one thing that's bugging me is the side mission unlocking. A lot of the sidequests are a lot of fun, but they can be really obscure to find. I normally don't like playing games with a guide next to me, but in this case I can't even find a decent one that just tells me where and when I can find each side quest. The closest I've been able to find is thepatrick's FAQ on GameFAQs, but it goes into a lot more detail than I'm looking for making it hard to navigate.

Does anyone know of a simple list of where to unlock each sidequest per chapter?

I used ps3trophies.org for Yakuza 4, here's the sidestory guide for 3.

• Locked thread