Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yar The Pirate
Feb 19, 2012
They wouldn't necessarily have to put FFVII on the PS3. I'd buy the crap out of a remake on the Vita/PSP using the Crisis Core engine. I also like FFVII though so I'm in the minority here. :( Wacky poo poo is what makes that game memorable for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yar The Pirate
Feb 19, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

For me it was a combination of my utter hatred for the interaction between Marston and the other characters, and a bunch of crap left over from GTA like forced rides to mission start locations (with more of that character interaction of course). It's just a bunch of little things that led me to shelf the game, same as I did GTA4.

edit: I'm thinking about trying the Walking Dead, it doesn't have any performance issues or anything on the PS3 does it? Also, I have wondered this before, but why doesn't this or other episodic games I have seen have a discount for buying the whole season together? Anything else like that would.

Don't buy it expecting the episodes to come out on time. The last one was released a couple months ago while the second episode that was supposed to come out shortly after that is only now coming out tomorrow. You will probably be waiting a long time to complete the season. Other than that I noticed some stuttering issues but nothing interrupting the gameplay itself.

Yar The Pirate fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jun 29, 2012

• Locked thread