Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorOfLawls
Mar 2, 2001

SA's Brazilian Diplomat
As someone who would rather have digital copies than physical discs, is there any hint that these new HD collections are coming to the PSN store, like God of War: Origins did?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorOfLawls
Mar 2, 2001

SA's Brazilian Diplomat

EC posted:

I've said it before, but I think it's a valid point: I'm loving sick to death of Kratos. The first two games he's pretty unrepentant about who he murders, but there are (shaky) reasons for his rage and it didn't really bother me. By the time I was done with 3, I was loving tired of listening to the dude whine all the time.

It's a no-brainer that they're gonna make a fourth game, as it's a super-big-huge Sony exclusive, but I hope that the attitude changes a bit. I'll probably play it either way, as the gameplay and graphics are usually a helluva lotta fun, but still.

ARRRRRRR ZEUUUUUUUUUSSSSSS

I understand your point, but as a counter argument, If you play through Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta you will realize he has all the reasons in the entire Greek world to be as upset as he is - even after all the God of War III carnage.

DoctorOfLawls
Mar 2, 2001

SA's Brazilian Diplomat
About to play Heavy Rain for the first time. I have the Director's Cut edition, should I play with Playstation Move or regular controls?

DoctorOfLawls
Mar 2, 2001

SA's Brazilian Diplomat

Feenix posted:

It just feels like monotony. Do this. Now do this. Now do this. No no, don't worry... no need to think, we're going to literally tell you every single thing you need to do and show you how to do it so that you can do it! All you have to do is just do it. Ok? Do it. Do it. Do it.

Isn't this a problem with newer games in general? What you have described on your previous post and on this one sounds like Call of Duty: God of War edition. And yet...

• Locked thread