Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Ozgameshop's finally got a price listing for the Wizard Edition of Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, for anyone in the UK/Australia wanting it (I believe JB HiFi's the only one that had it in Australia, and their preorders are long-gone). :woop:

edit: Oh and while I remember, what's the general consensus on The Unfinished Swan? I keep looking at it and getting vibes of something short and uniquw similar to Journey and Flower.

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 11:26 on Jan 8, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Stare-Out posted:

Seems to me they're doing the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood thing and advertising the multiplayer a whole bunch because it's a new things to the GoW series. Hopefully they don't do what Ubisoft did and borderline forget to mention the game also has singleplayer. I remember first creating the thread for AC:B and there was a string of posts going "This has singleplayer too?! :aaa:"

I also honestly thought AC:Brotherhood was purely a multiplayer title based on all I'd heard (granted, this was before I got into the series). It wasn't until I got a proper look at the back of the game case that I was corrected.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Harlock posted:

Gamestop is offering a Steelbook case for Ni No Kuni for anyone who couldn't get the book edition from the publisher directly:

http://www.ebgames.com/ps3/games/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch/99086

I'm amazed at just how fast that Wizard Edition's sold out everywhere. I wonder if it's a question of them only making a small production run of it, or everyone does indeed really want it.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Housh posted:

Can someone explain to me Asura's Wrath DLC? I heard the DLC is well worth it but when should I download/buy it? I just started the game.

Just get it now. It'll appear in the episode selection screen with the other chapters, and the game will proceed through to the first episode of it when you finish the main story.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Polite Tim posted:

Ni no Kuni, I'm hoping but not betting my life on, will showcase that decent, unique JRPGs are still worth making on the Playstation. All we can do as the community is buy new as much as we can so that it gets good initial sales figures

Given that the Wizard Edition has sold out completely in both Australia and the UK, I'd give pretty good odds on Ni No Kuni getting some decent initial sales figures.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Skeezy posted:

Killer is Dead reminds me a lot of Killer 7 stylistically so I'm curious if both games are connected in anyway. Would be neat if they were.

Also where is the music from because it sounds really familiar.

It's the same orchestral sting used in Asura's Wrath :ssh:. I can't remember the proper name for the original piece though.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Skeezy posted:

There we go. It's from the part on the Moon right? I'm sure I heard it in the demo.

It was indeed.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Code Jockey posted:

Ahahaha alright, good to know. It gave me a warning about Yuko probably not appreciating it if I dated anyone else, or something, so I got worried I might mess that up.

Speaking of multiple party members... Is it possible to social-link with Mitsuru? The game keeps making me think it is, but I haven't seen any hint that I actually can. I'm fairly smart, but I imagine if anything, I'd need to max out academics?

The Grimace posted:

Yeah, Mitsuru is the Empress Arcana. You will need high academics to start her link, but besides that, there is also something significant in her plot that has to happen before you will be given the chance to hang out with her. Basically, just focus on other people for the time being.

You also need to get the top scores on one of the exam sets, I believe. (Just use a guide for the answers).

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Code Jockey posted:

You know, as clever as the Strength / Fortune boss is in Persona 3, it is infuriating me. It's highlighting my one biggest complaint of all about this game, which is that rarely seen JRPG concept of "if the main character dies, INSTANT GAME OVER". loving stupid. Like no one else could use a revival bead on me?

God I hate that poo poo. I almost had that thing dead this time, it's got MAYBE 100 health, and it Gigantic Fist [always criticals] / Vile Assaults Blue Hair Protagonist. KO, dead, I have ceased to be.

Motherfucker. :argh: Three times it's done that tonight.

You know you can abuse the hell out of that roulette wheel, right? Just requires a bit of timing, and knowing which area it will stop on. (I think it's something like 1/4 or 1/3rd of the wheel after you press X?)

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I'm not sure where else to put this (I think there's a Ni No Kuni thread, but I can't find the drat thing). I preordered the Wizard Edition of Ni No Kuni from Ozgameshop, a UK online store and I'm in Australia. Given our strict import laws, am I going to need to worry about that Drippy plush getting held up in Customs?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Based on episodes of Border Control I see on Discovery, yes

(I don't know but there are a lot of people who ordered the Wizard Edition and aren't getting one because they over-ordered, so you might want to check that)

I just checked it now to be certain, and the order form on the website still says Wizard's Edition.

Dan Didio posted:

Have you actually ever imported something through Australian customs before? It's insanely easy. You'll rarely have trouble. What's so objectionable about this plushy?

It's the very fact that it's a plush toy. I've seen a few episodes of Border Control too and they seem to generally go after things like them (generally taxidermied animals or things with animal fur, from what I saw) because they can potentially carry insects into the country.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Mug posted:

I doubt you'll have an issue. I dunno if the plushy is anything to worry about, but I order banned games and special editions of things with goofy poo poo in the box all the time from overseas into Australia.

I *think* customs opened by DJ Max Hot Tunes big wooden box, but I can't be sure. Play-Asia might have just sent me an opened copy.

I wasn't sure if it would or wouldn't, so figured I may as well ask and find out. It shipped today, so I guess I'll find out in a week or two. I wouldn't be surprised if that box was opened by customs though, wood tends to be one of the things they check.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Never buy launch hardware.

Launch PS3's are the only backwards-compatible ones :colbert:.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
edit; Whoops, wrong thread.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
A package arrived for me today that I thought I'd share (partly as I can't find the Ni No Kuni thread).

And inside we ha-

DRIPPY! Oh god, they forgot to put airholes :negative:.

His eyes are dull and lifeless! I'm too late! :qq:

The book feels like a proper hardcover, though that little dab of glue in the center shiny bit is annoying. Might try and pick it off.

The pages don't feel cheap either. They're smooth and the whole thing has a musty "old book" smell. Granted it's probably from spending a week in the mail, but it's still a nice accidental touch. It's 300 pages long and gives all the same information the in-game one does. It's just a very nice extra to have in your hands (I'd show more pages, but I've only casually glanced through it a little to avoid spoiling myself on anything).

If you're wondering what the symbols on the cover are

Have at it :v:.

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Feb 7, 2013

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Scyron posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3528375

Ni No Kuni thread. Beware of some spoilers are in there as a few people that have now beaten the game.

I'm kind of confused why the packaging for the US WWE is pretty different. The US/NA WWE has a nice flap on the front that has some art and a plastic window that shows the Drippy plush.

Ah, thank you.

I think it might be because the EU version has a card slip around the WWE box with the game info on the back in five languages (it's a legal requirement for european releases).

The box and card sleeve beside eachother on my messy workbench.

The back of the card sleeve.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Krad posted:

Guess what guys, not everyone in the world wanted to play a game about a giant stripper with guns attached to her hills who fights angels from Eva in the most over the top way possible ever conceived. Shocking, I know!

They're terrible people and we don't want to know them, anyway :colbert:.

Plus you forgot the games about monochrome televised genocide, starship combat, and killing Russian robots with booster jets strapped to your thighs.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Kilometers Davis posted:

I haven't used my PS3 much this last 6-7 months. Anyone have suggestions for very obviously PS3 games? PSN stuff is preferred since I've kept up with most retail games out.

Ni No Kuni might interest you. It's a JRPG that was made exclusively for the PS3 as a collaboration between Level 5 and Studio Ghibli.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

axleblaze posted:

I believe Dead Space Extraction is also on PSN and is probably my favorite rail shooter.

I'll second this. The game is way better than you'd expect a railshooter side-game to turn out. The story's almost as good as Dead Space 2's, and the characters are all fairly interesting and compelling to follow. It's just a drat shame the DLC side-campaign for Dead Space 2 featuring the Extraction characters for wasn't released for the PC version :argh:. House of the Dead: Overkill is great fun as well. It's essentially a grindhouse horror movie in railshooter form.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Stare-Out posted:

I don't get the rage the new features cause, it's not like they're taking anything away by adding them and at their worst they'll be used in games for some short sections and at best they can be cleverly implemented (menu browsing with the touchpad as someone mentioned). Even the SixAxis got a ton of hate and in the end it ended up being a complete non-issue and even used pretty cleverly by some games, most notably Heavy Rain, and in some games it served the function of an extra button like in MGS4 and GTAIV, which was something I really liked.

I mean sure, the grenade aiming in Uncharted was kind of dodgy but it didn't ruin the game and they got rid of that with the sequel.

It's because they're often used in ways that are either imprecise or tedious, and often in place of something we know we can do far easier with a button or analogue stick. Heavy Rain and Flower are two good exceptions, because they're built around it from the ground up, rather than someone going "We need something to use this gimmick, map [function X] to it!"

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

axleblaze posted:

I liked the Ship Graveyard. It was a gorgeous and interest environment that was different then most things I've encountered in games like that due to the shakey and moving nature of the environment. I thought it was a blast. It could be hard sometimes but it didn't feel unfair to me.

The problem stems from the constantly spawning enemies. You think you're doing well, you've cleared a ship and you've got a nice vantage point on the next group...and then you get shot in the back from bunch of assholes that spawn behind you out of nowhere, with no warning. The original Uncharted had the same problem.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Chuck Bartowski posted:

Might pick this up as I only briefly played it at a friends house.

Does it hold up?

The story's pretty bland, but god drat if it isn't satisfying to bring down a building with satchel charges. Or by your own two hands with just a sledgehammer and determination :black101:.

HardDisk posted:

I played Armaggedon on the PC and I thought it was pretty fun, but very dumb.

I think it was worth it because I could completely destroy the scenery. "So, there's a bad guy behind a cover popping shots a me? Now there's no cover at all! :haw:".

I generally ignored the assault rifle and abused the hell out of the remote charge gun. It kills most of the basic bugs in one shot, doesn't need to be reloaded, and you get a fair amount of ammo for it. Plus when you get multiple bugs on one ceiling spire, or just clustering together in general, it'll kill them all in one blast. It wasn't a great game, but I still had some fun with RF:Armageddon.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
A lack of PS3 backwards-compatibility is probably for the best, considering it's on new hardware. Otherwise it'd probably end up looking like the Xbox 360's backwards-compatibility list. Take a look at just how few games run without some sort of bug. (Backwards compatibility going back two generations is a different matter, of course.)

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

That loving Sned posted:

I knew I switched from Nintendo for a reason. Their European division's policy for release dates was to take the American one, roll a die, then add that number of months to the release date.

That actually hasn't been true for months, if not a year or more. We've even started getting some games before the US by a day or two.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Baron FU posted:

Or like the Operation Rainfall games, several months before.

That's actually not quite the same. Nintendo of America passed on localizing the 'Rainfall' games and NoE just went "fine then, we'll do it ourselves". The US releases only happened because the EU ones was so successful. A better example would be Mario Kart 7, which turned up two days in the EU before the US.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

blackguy32 posted:

Play Brotherhood, skip Revelations. I heard that AC3 wasn't all that great either.

AC3 was okay. It had some pacing issues with it's story, but by-and-large it's a good solid game. Running through treetops in the Frontier to leap down onto unsuspecting deer or grizzly bears is fun as hell. I would also dearly love to get a full game of some kind based around using the ship. The naval missions really feel like you're at the helm of a large sailing vessel, cannons and all.

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Feb 25, 2013

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Dvlos posted:

I enjoyed the first Uncharted quite a bit I thought the ending levels was a jarring shift from the whole game, and at first was a bit jarred by the shift, I wasn't crazy about the mechanics, but at the end of it, I ended up coming back and playing it on the hardest difficulty as I did enjoy the story. Uncharted 2 blew me away, so if three doesn't hit 2's monumental mark, but is way above the first I will be happy. So far I'm enjoying it.

I'm also trying to push through Heavy Rain with my wife, who likes to watch me make an rear end of myself with the move controller. :sigh: HR seems slow but I love the concepts in this game, kinda of wish and hope that games like this (HR/Uncharted 2) explode with depth on next gen consoles.

Uncharted 3 is alright, but where it really suffers is it has the same bad habit of spawning extra enemies by the bucketload that the first game had. Oh, and if you want something similar to Heavy Rain to play with your wife, give The Walking Dead a look.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

noirstronaut posted:

Seems like it'd be a huge mistake on someone's part to release it only for the PS3 (and assuming the 360) when the PS4 is coming out this holiday.

It's not all that impossible, seeing as Sony's also pushing the same thing with Watch Dogs. The real issue is that this practice is seriously going to put the hurt on PS4 sales if they keep doing it for more games. Consoles live and die on their games, and if you're offer the same title on a cheaper system, with a much larger pre-existing library, you're not going to get anywhere near the sales you would otherwise.

edit: If it is true, here's hoping to more ship-to-ship combat as Assassin Pirates! :black101:

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Feb 28, 2013

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

ImpAtom posted:

It's basically a step back from the previous games in almost every way.

A lot of the basic mechanics are crappier than those found in Brotherhood. The level design is likewise poorer and several things (such as the Perfect Sync objectives) are just awful. They altered the movement mechanics to be simpler but in a way which makes them even more boring and without much in the way to make up for it. Most of the optional mechanics are poorly implimented and they really seemed to have gone for quantity over anything interesting or well-done. It also was ridiculously glitchy at launch. If you take a look at the patches they put out they're insanely long.

The story is really stupid even for an Assassin's Creed game and Connor has the charisma of a wooden plank. You spend most of the game wishing you could play as his father who at least had a personality. They basically wasted the setting entirely and the early-city America stuff was a lot less interesting than the cities from previous games. The most interesting places were the forest areas.

The boat stuff was fuckin' great though.

I liked Connor as a protagonist, but the story really was lackluster and had pacing issues. I also agree on the last part, AC:Pirates is like a dream come true after killing Man-O-Wars with Heat Shot :yarr:.

My problem was with the ending to ACIII and what an utter left turn it was from the buildup of the series. Throughout the whole thing they've been worried about the big bad satellite launch and an final confrontation with the Templars, and it gets dropped faster than you can say "rewrite" for the push of a button (though the Abstergo mission was pretty fun). Given one of the ideas mentioned, in a moderate degree of detail no less, by Minerva involved describing how they could channel a group's focus to achieve anything they wanted, I assumed the real solution was going to be let the Templars launch the satellite. Just as a final ironic twist to the whole war between Assassins and Templars, the only way for everyone to be free and safe was a single moment of united order.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Alteisen posted:

So you guys remember overstrike? It looked like this neat coop shooter, 4 player, every character had a different gimmick, made by Insomniac, looked pretty awesome.

Well someone at EA saw it, said NOPE CAN'T HAVE THAT, now its fuse, looks incredibly generic and barely recognizable of the humorous trailer we saw.

Have some character trailers.

http://www.destructoid.com/meet-the-four-heroes-of-fuse-247533.phtml

Watch them smolder with generic rage.

drat, I just went and checked out the Overwatch trailer :sigh:. It's like they sucked all the fun out to leave the husk of a generic military shooter behind.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

McFunkerson posted:

Would someone be kind enough to give me a few game suggestions for younger kids. I have a 6 year old daughter who wants to play video games with me, I gave her a shot at Little Big Planet 2 and after 2 or 3 levels she started getting very frustrated. She splits the fence between being girly and being a tom boy right now. I'm looking for something fairly easy that allows for co op play so I can help her. I was going to pick up Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, since she like both legos and star wars and it seems like what I'm looking for.

Is there anything else recommended for little ones that isn't complete crap?

Flower and Journey are pretty simple and kid-friendly. They're not very long, but there's a bit of replayability in both games.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
To be fair though, Dead Space 3 really did need to lean more towards action than survival horror, simply because there's nothing for Isaac (and consequently, the player) to be scared of anymore. He knows the Necromorphs, how they work and how to kill them. Dead Space has the aspect knowing nothing about what happened and exploring the ship to solve the mystery. Dead Space 2 has him helpless and escaping from a whole lot of people who want him dead or captive with no idea who to trust whilst he's slowly going insane. DS3 has him actively choosing to go on the mission in question, sane and ready for action with full knowledge of what he's likely to face. Combat-wise, the dev team really did put it best as to why there are human enemies as well as Necromorphs - it's the big final clash with the Unitologists. The crouching mechanics and whatnot aren't elegant, but they're decent enough to work.

Universal Ammo is a little bit of a cop-out, but it still kinda fits with the resource-strapped SCAF and how the weapon crafting mechanics work. It keeps the full array of parts viable and interesting to reward experimentation, rather than making some types wholly ignored due to scarcity of certain ammo types. Losing Dead Space 4 is sad, but at least it got a decent cap on the trilogy rather then getting the franchise killed off before the overarching story was done.

(For the record, I loved Dead Space, but DS2 was my favourite overall out of all three)

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Ineffiable posted:

At this point, if we were getting a DS4, it should be a reboot or set in some colony that slowly gets infected and you play as a new guy.

Just give me a spinoff with a Mars base, that starts out with you doing routine mining, and slowly over time there are more infections, more things going wrong, and the climax would be just making a way to escape.

This already exists and it's called Dead Space: Extraction :ssh:.

Granted, it's a rail shooter, but god drat if the story isn't way better than it has any right to be.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Shalinor posted:

Triple AAA is kinda-dying. The budgets and expected profits have spiraled out of control, but all the AAA publishers are such that they still have to keep increasing profits - or fold.

Meanwhile, indie is kicking along well, as is mobile. Thankfully, neither is dependent on the AAA ecosystem - and a AAA crash might even help them (imagine if no more AAA games were coming out, but everyone had PS4s / Xboxes by then, and XBLA/PSN were desperate for games).

It isn't clear how the adjustment is going to look, but it's probably going to happen within a few generations, maybe even this one. I wouldn't expect an outright crash, but it will get to where flat out no one but the tip top of the industry makes AAA games anymore. Imagine an industry where no 3rd party AAA games exist. It may even happen by all the AAA's going F2P, which reduces cost of game, which reduces user expectation, which reduces budgets... but that future makes me throw up a bit in my mouth.

EDIT: VV bingo. It really isn't awful, for the consumer at least. Console games will just start to look more like PC games. The market will contract. Gamers probably won't give a poo poo, the only ones upset will be the CoD-exclusive types. There will be a slump for a while while everyone complains that the games a few years ago looked better than they do now, then that will go away, then boom, adjustment.

Halo and CoD are somewhat to blame for the whole AAA thing (not a slight against the games themselves, bare with me). They brought in a whole lot of new players beyond the typical gaming crowd and set the big publishers retooling to try and hold onto them. A decade on, and those players have all either grown older and quit due to shifting interests, or gotten bored and moved on to other games. They don't get as big an interest in newer players either, simply because they're not new anymore. They've been around for ten years and have had multiple sequels, spin-offs or interquels to the point they have nothing new that makes the game a must-have release.

Just for an example, recommending to someone curious about Halo who wanting to know which is the most stand-alone, just so they can blast some aliens and see a little story without needing foreknowledge of the previous games plots, you might recommend Reach rather than Halo 4. Or AC2/Brotherhood as the one AC game to play.

I do think there's going to be some sort of crash in the AAA market, but the aftermath is probably going to see a ton of new and unique releases, if only because the big/surviving publishers will be madly scurrying to find the next big thing they can franchise.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Yechezkel posted:

Update on this: You can still get Wild Arms onto your PS3 if you don't have a Vita.

Download and use Media Go and sign in to the store section of the program with your PSN account. Search for Wild Arms and get it for free. You don't have to download the game to your PC, just make sure it's added to your download list. Then go to your PS3 and download the game off of the download list with the PS3 store app or under Account Management -> Transaction Management.

If you have a PSP, you can also get it and the 3 PSP games for free with it. You'll have to search for all 4 to find them.

Also, Tomb Raider in the PlayStation Store has the strict DRM that forces you to log in to PSN before playing it.

I'm looking at it in Media Go (Aussie PSN account), and I still see them with prices. Is the discount at time of purchase?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Raffles posted:

I have just picked up a PS3 after having owned an 360 for this generation do I want to catch up on some PS3 exclusives that I've missed. So far I'm looking at

MSG4
Uncharted 2
Ico and Shadow HD (didn't play these on PS2)
Heavy Rain
Mi No Kuni
InFamous

Are there any other recommendations for exclusives? Should I bother with the first Uncharted game? I'll play pretty much any genre happily so nothing is off limits.

Demon Souls
All three Ratchet and Clank games (the middle one is little more than a short side-adventure than a full R&C game, so skip it if you want)
Flower

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Stare-Out posted:

For best results try to eliminate everything that might distract you and use headphones or something similar. And yes, do it in one sitting.

And make DAMNED sure you're signed into PSN before you start playing.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Samurai Sanders posted:

All the restaurants in Odin Sphere should have gone out of business a long time ago though. Not only do they require the customer bring in a recipe and ingredients, but they only take one SPECIFIC coin as payment, not change made from other coins.

edit: also they all have only one table and one chair, and never any other customers, so I guess that makes sense. They are adventurer monster slayer restaurants only, that's why they only take coins from an ancient lost civilization as payment.

Minor story spoiler for Odin Sphere - There's a very good reason the Pookas are encouraging people to give them those specific coins.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
edit :misread the post I was replying to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Looks like Sega's teasing something for the 28th of March.

http://sega.jp/20130328/

Any ideas what it might be?

• Locked thread