Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
indulgenthipster
Mar 16, 2004
Make that a pour over
PixelJunk Monsters Facebook game is going through a limited invite alpha: http://apps.facebook.com/pjmonsters/

It is every bit as awesome as the PS3 game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indulgenthipster
Mar 16, 2004
Make that a pour over
I wouldn't call Demon Souls and Dark Souls "fair", just "hard". Plenty of times I died from bullshit camera/hit detection/"OH HEY LET ME KICK THIS 100FT MONSTER INSTEAD OF SLASHING IT"/action queuing. That doesn't stop it from being a great game. It reminds me most of Operation Flashpoint and Armed Assault in terms of difficulty and quirks.

indulgenthipster
Mar 16, 2004
Make that a pour over

Jamesman posted:

I guess that version was supposed to have exclusive content, but it never happened. So what they ended up doing is, when you redeem your online pass, you'll be able to download a full copy of Saint's Row 2.

Is this actually true? I would take a free game over content any day

indulgenthipster
Mar 16, 2004
Make that a pour over
I would say the perfect game would be mixing in Skyrim's environment with Armed Assaults gameplay. However mixing those two studios together would require a machine from 20 years in the future and years of patching.

indulgenthipster
Mar 16, 2004
Make that a pour over
Is the PSN version of Saints Row 2 shareable? I have a second PS3 in the house and it would be great to play coop.

indulgenthipster
Mar 16, 2004
Make that a pour over
:siren: Starhawk Public Beta starts January 17th :siren:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/01/13/call-to-arms-starhawk-public-beta-begins-tuesday-january-17th/

Here is how they are rolling out access:

January 17: All PlayStation Plus subscribers and all Private Beta participants (who haven’t erased their original Private Beta files).

January 31: UNCHARTED 3 Beta key holders. These voucher codes were found inside of North American copies of UNCHARTED 3.

February 7: Visit GameStop and PlayStation on Facebook and see how you can get early voucher codes.

February 14: IGN.com

February 21: Everyone with a PlayStation Network account

indulgenthipster
Mar 16, 2004
Make that a pour over

Fists Up posted:

Is there a list of PS3 games that allow at least 6 player multiplayer all in the one room on one PS3?

Other than Sports games that is as we have them covered. PSN games are good as well.

Pixeljunk Racers (if that does not count as a sports game). With 7 people playing it is actually a lot of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indulgenthipster
Mar 16, 2004
Make that a pour over

Harlock posted:

I just started goofing around with Just Cause 2 again, aka probably the best game of this console generation. Hurry with the sequel, please and thank you.

Agreed, it is one of my favorites as well. Games like GTA and Saints Row really underestimate the value of having large amounts of non-city landscapes. Just Cause 2 even has some very large cities in the game, however I tend to never spend any time in them. Has there been an announcement of a sequel?

• Locked thread