Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Footboy posted:

So, Splinter Cell Trilogy drops tomorrow. I've been sitting on a preorder for it for months.

Any word on whether it's worth getting?

Don't get it if you play with inverted y-axis. The stupid fuckers forgot to include it as an option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

I hate multiplayer trophies. If a game has them I just ignore the trophies altogether, because there's no way I'm getting plat anyway.

Just been trying some PSN demos. That graffiti spraypainting platform game, whatever it's called. Bit underwhelming. And Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, which started off looking promisingly like the HD SotN that Konami would commission if they liked money and weren't dumb - except that it seems to have time limits, and no way to equip stuff, and a stupid spike jump that kicks my arse every single time because gently caress knows what you're supposed to land on. gently caress it, life's too short.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Did any of the DLC for Uncharted 2 include new co-op maps?

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Yeah, sorry, I should have specified adventure co-op. Still, Siege sounds interesting too.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Heads-up for any UKers who were planning on picking Binary Domain up on the cheap: Shopto have it on offer for £12.85 at the moment (with free 1-day delivery).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Finally bought Crysis off PSN. Played the first couple of hours, and it would be pretty great fun if the damned aiming wasn't so clunky. Guess that's what you get with PC ports though.

• Locked thread