Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb

Yechezkel posted:

PS1 version of Chrono Trigger is coming this Tuesday to PSN store. No, really, they mean it this time.

Plus a coy comment below from the Square employee saying we might not have to wait much longer for Chrono Cross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb

the truth posted:

SotC glitched and wouldn't let me pick up a lizard tail. The controls and camera are even wonkier than I remembered, but the game is undeniably charming and the landscape is enchanting.

Yeah, I'm coming around on it, but the first hour or so was surprisingly frustrating. No, get ON the horse, dumbass, quit jumping!

• Locked thread